Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (29506 Views)

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ndubisik(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nawa o...trek for life....Anyways, if you need animated DPs for your bday or upcoming event, feel free to add me on pin:51516F46

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Femidigirits: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
I wish to know more about what you are saying.

Daninya11:
The hausa fulani are familiar with a transportation amulet that helps them to cover long distance in a shorter period of time. the nomadic Fulani used the amulet often. .
I onced embarked on a journey with a fulani man as the driver, in a Relatively short period of time we arrived at our destination.
A journey of 7 hours or more was completed in less than 5 hours.
Before you guys start using your calculator for permutations to ascertain whether he completes the journey at the stipulated time, get this fact right he was assisted by metaphysical forces..
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Queendarlene(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
I think trekking seems to be the new trend this days.....So my humble self has decided to trek from lagos to south africa to protest against the attack of Nigerians.
But on a serious note, this is what joblessness has caused,someone that has something reasonable won't even have the time to think of such..
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by queebeediva(f): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmm am begining to see nollywood making a movie titled" The Great Trek" ok who will join me trek to sambisa forest to rescue the chibok girl? Am waiting......because that will be the blessing of treakking. Mwtcccch like copy copy madness.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by danielayodele16(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Doluvincent1:
I never wanted to be the next Bruce Lee. I
just wanted to be the first Jackie Chan. Jackie Chan

always try and make a name for ur self and not a copy cat....

Trekker season 3
Lol. U don make me trow my fone inside water now......Mtweeeeew
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by tochstorm(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
when madness slap joblessness.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by bid4rich(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Its good to be employed ooo.

This is another number added to senseless, jobless and eediota of Nigeria. How could they all sleep and face the same direction? Are they all mad?

What a waste of life and of time! He shld asked those that have successfully completed their madness that what they gained from the nonsensical prilgrim.

Nonsense!!!
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by petermichaels(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
I beg op stop to dey giv us dis boring news. Its beter u post noting. If all of dem like make dem treck go u.s for buhari,wetn naija go b,e go be.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by jtjohn(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
This thing is getting out of hand.................
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
What is up with the trekking stuff? I just hope this doesn't make us stagnant as a country. Am tired of hearing these men going to congratulate Sai Buhari on foot or bicycle, this is 2015, we should be developing as a country, I mean I wouldn't feel bad if these men should go and congratulate Buhari with their own private jets, after all APC-CHANGE. Forward is the way and not backwardness, it would be very hilarious if all Nigerians at home and abroad choose to trek to Abuja to congratulate a man, for just winning an election.
I wonder how many petitions would be answered if twenty million people would trek to. Abuja with forty billion request.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by obailala(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Very soon someone would just drop dead while embarking on these Mosaic treks and that is when the madness will finally stop.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by bigass123(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
the trekking omen unleashed...
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by tsephanyah(f): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
NO NO pls stop i don't think u can reach damaturu savely
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Bowaley17(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Copy Cat...
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Timijo(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Why are they all trekking? Are they poor to the extend at which they can't afford transport fare?
This thing started from Lagos. Another man took over in Kaduna yesterday, and today the wind has gone to Maiduguri.
I'm waiting for the next state that will take over.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THIS IS REAL SEASON OF MADNESS.
Monumental one for that Matter grin
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by vicogu76(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
santity100:
aboki go always be aboki

safe journey aboki
grin grin fear north
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Yustash001(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
GetUmad:
One thing I have come to notice with Nigerians is lack of creativity. Whatever one person does or initiates and receives attention, before you say jack you'd see throngs of people threading same path. Open a spare part store around you and within 2 months you get competitors within any available space. Stow away on an aircraft and see other people attempting it.

By the way, that image up there gives no credence to anything. He's only an attention seeker. He'd going nowhere but to his farms.
God bless you for this wonderful post...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by dotwyz: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
All this attitudes show that GMB is good @ home then he is a man of people.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Emmydot90(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is real madness in fact its like I will be trekking to Ghana from Ghana to togo then to abuja just to tell buhari I trekked more than them Ami not smatter ? grin
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Just imagine stupidity of the highest order
Shey bcus denrele is behaving wacko and that makes him famous and rich
Doesn't mean everybody should join him in his madness
Bcus someone trek from Lagos to abuja
Now every body wan dey copy.especially northern people ....why !why? Why una too dey behave like cattles

***smh....
This one don turn to virus ooo
Free madness

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Tshaphilo: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jobless youth. Cheap copy cats. Go back to ur state n b an object of positive change. Look around u in ur state. U can start by parking all chewed sugar cane littered in n around ur state. Thats the beginning of change
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by GetUmad: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yustash001:
God bless you for this wonderful post...
And you too sir.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by clemz88(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Is that the new job that the abo.kis have just discovered? If that is ,then interesting . I can see that the remaining cattle are now following the leader.

The guy self be like person wey hunger don use play basketball. I pity him ministry cos he digging his early grave. Abok.I will always be an abo.ki

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
santity100:
aboki go always be aboki
safe journey aboki
I know you meant to write abokee cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by unknown87: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
He looks hungry lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by kollyjoss(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
[color=#990000]This is d kind of change we want in Nigeria, ,,,,,,,,,, Anybody who doesn't no how to trek should start practicing or else he/she won't get anything under buhari tenure.......... I MUST TREK 4RM EKSU TO UNIABUJA SO JOB AWAITING 4ME WHEN I GRADUAT
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by kollyjoss(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
[color=#990000]This is d kind of change we want in Nigeria, ,,,,,,,,,, Anybody who doesn't no how to trek should start practicing or else he/she won't get anything under buhari tenure.......... I MUST TREK 4RM EKSU TO UNIABUJA SO JOB AWAITING 4ME WHEN I GRADUATE
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Until someone dies from this,they won't learn...

Smh for my fellow Nigerians undecidedtho
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by tellmesome(f): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hope he is healthy enough to do that.Sign of changes coming our way
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Me sef go start my waka frm Ilorin to Abuja.....2mao thngz
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
Mstcheww
Tomorrow I will book A flight To Togo then I will Trek from Togo to Abuja..Click like To challenge me !!"
u eeehh. wetin I go do to u now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka / Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) / Edo Election: Will Obaseki Remain In PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.