Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (29509 Views)

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
After d guy trek Buhari go land am appointment Change is truly eminent I pity dem change "chanters"

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Leojamesjames(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
and the madness continue, another man will trek from the SE to abuja
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Now every broke ass niqqa who thinks he is strong and jobless go juz post and start to dy waka!!!
Very soon our public road services will be outdated and we go bck to the stone age of trekking
I just hope this is not the change gmb was talking about
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Adyrin(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Minister in charge of borno constituency... [Quote author=metronaija post=33232450]45 year old Adamu Abdullahi (pictured below) says he will be trekking form Maiduguri in Borno state to Abuja from tomorrow April 30th, so he can meet with Gen Buhari to congratulate him on his victory at the presidential elections, according to KSM News. Married with 4 children, Adamu says he will be leaving Maiduguri by 6am tomorrow and will depart from Jimtilo park. He asked all Borno state indigenes to forward their petitions to him so he can forward them to Gen. Buhari.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/04/another-man-to-trek-from-maiduguri-to.html[/quote]
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Rounakid(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
The best way to become celebrity
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Pergrace: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Me sef I go trek from nairaland to linda ikeji blog ... grin grin grin grin grin make them no try me ohhh tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Etumgbe(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Enough of dis nonsense abeg
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by appini: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
He's among the 20 million Nigerians suffering from mental disorders!
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
Hahaha... Looking at the guy's pic alone. I don begin dey pity am grin grin. Mehn! Dis guy needs help ASAP.
na so cry
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ekika(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
is in their blood, let the madness continue.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeew!!!

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by kwencypresh(f): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
it is well
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by sheftyxz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Must all of us trek?

Copy Cat

Y can't you come up with another new idea
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nomadic disease don de catch these people. This is turning into another thing. Buhari should tell these people to stop. If those guys have been utilising their potentials, one of them would been in the top 10 finishers of the last Sunday's London marathon.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by henry3362: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
HERE IS MTN AND GLO CHEAP DATA BUNDLES FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES

CALL (080-595-800-72)

1.600MB-N400

2.1GIG -N800

3.2GIG -N1200

4.3GIG -N2000

note that this data works directly on all devices with monthly duration

CALL (080-595-800-72)
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
kheart:
Hmmm make I trek from NL politics section enter romance room
ugly boy like you
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by igbsam(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
The whole Nigeria will come out and start trekking very soon.

Me as I dey so, na to trek go my village for december sure pass.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by mikelcool(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na trecking dey reign someone should try something new like crawling. Copycats

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Emmysteve(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Funny enough the first trekker has stolen the show already. All these wanna be are just seeking attention and recognition from Buhari

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by lilmax(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
sexymoma:
He looks pale.. cool
so he is cool? @ the cool smiley
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Bonapart(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
One of them will soon collapse and die on the road. others will learn to know that we have bigger challenges facing us...
Public stunt kill all of una

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Kennedymac(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin madness!!

Why are nigerians this way? This was started by sulieman bt right now everyone wants to trek mtcheeeeew! I hate this nonsense cuz the first guy received alot of praises now u want the same for urself ok ooo,

am just chillaxing sipping my orijin waiting for the day i will hear trekker crushed by trailer on his way to abuja to congratulate GMB e go make sense die
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Bonapart(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
mikelcool:
Na trecking dey reign someone should try something new like crawling. Copycats
or snaking cheesy grin
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by akunjohn(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dis one don pass becareful o!
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ben08: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
freeDR:
I'm afraid there is about to be a mass exodus from all over Nigeria. Everyone will converge in Abuja to congratulate buhari. Nonsense.

The guy should be arrested in Abuja and jailed for nothing in particular. Nonsense
cheesy grin angry undecided

HE WAN go Abuja, NO MONEY, he use buhari excuse come dey trek go grin
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by peteruuu(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin grin bunch of crazy people almost everywhere cheesy

Unemployment no good ooo

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Femistico(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
madness at its peak..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Bramo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ooh i pity him, na no one punishment for una be that
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by sexymoma(f): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
lilmax:
so he is cool? @ the cool smiley
Ok i've seen u let me follow you.. since u wanna be friend wid me nd you dont know how to go about it....
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by fuelsaver: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin.... And the madness continues.

Who can trek for J E S U S who died for Y O U?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / Sit-At-Home: Trailer, Shop Set Ablaze In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.