Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. (20195 Views)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Photos: Sex & Hot Drink Is What Lagos Needs Today ( Married Couples Only) / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
ginawest:
u r d one doing ur self...dump his sorry ass!!...buh if u love Im so much n u can't leave im,den talk to im bou it...for jah's sake,u r human not a toilet.

You believe that concocted hogwash posted above?

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by hayorbahmi(f): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
U don't need 2 consult an oracle.....geez dis is common sense gal.....rilli don't understand gals of nowadays ur guy beats u up yet u claim u love him....if u love him nd don't wanna hurt him gal start making ur funeral arrangements coz he's definitely gonna kill u....u were sent 2 skul 2 study nt live a couples life on campus....
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Keep shaking your head up and down like an electric wire blown by the wind.

That's how you people give lewd advices to people.

You don't know what you say most times is what you'll do in any situation?

How am I sure some of these bad news we read here every day about a guy bathing his girl friend with an acid or a lady cutting off her husband dick is not as a result of the bad advices they may have read here or any other forum online.

Please be guided.
and what advice did u give. I hv hrd u oga sir. Boring joke by the way.. I will advice better nxt tym.. NW leave me alone ok. Tnx
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by ginawest(f): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

i believe ha because some guys can b very stupeed..do u tink she z lying
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

u ain't cool at all. Smh. Its all good. Il Lt u b
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
u ain't cool at all. Smh. Its all good. Il Lt u b

Not cool? I replied that day. Check it.
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Not cool? I replied that day. Check it.
. I said many things. U ignored me all through except stuff abt ur profile. sad
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by IamOdin: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
ginawest:

i wasn't wrong when i said YOUR brains are washed up.

Can't u use ur common sense for once?
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
. I said many things. U ignored me all through except stuff abt ur profile. sad

Well, I replied one then I saw that notification so I thought I had better reply it since you said you wanted us to chat. That was a forthnight ago. Maybe you should re-check it.
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by ginawest(f): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

i wasn't wrong when i said YOUR brains are washed up.

Can't u use ur common sense for once?
anhan!!y dis insult ehn?dd I call ur name?abi which one z ur own sef?
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by IamOdin: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
ginawest:
anhan!!y dis insult ehn?dd I call ur name?abi which one z ur own sef?

i wasn't insulting but telling u d truth..try to be discerning.
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by redhook(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
debraobas:
My Boyfriend Likes Urinatin In My Mouth & Force Me To Su*k Him Till He Cû-ms Every Morning

How do I stop him from this act? 

Am Brenda, 24 years old&am a student at Makerere University, I stay with my boyfriend who is also a campuser. Every morning my boyfriend wants me to drink his morning pee/urine. This started way back in my 1st year wen we decided to get freaky, he suggested to pee in my mouth of which I agreed and since then he has made it a dailyroutine. 

Every morning he wakes up and tells me he has to pee in my mouth, I get on my knees, open my mouth real wide and wait for him to fill it with his hot morning pee and after he’s done peeing in my mouth,i suck his di-*k until he cums in my mouth. This is how i start my mornings. He’s now used to it and whenever I refuse, he beats me up so bad. I really love him so much and Idon't want to hurt him. 

I’m now scared of drinking his pee because some Kenyan friend of mine told me pee/ -urine contains a harmful substance, please is it true? And if yes, how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up? 

He enjoys it and so am just confused……Please help!
......drink milk and granulated sugar so that the urine plus the harmful substances would combine to form "herbal tea" in your stomach! You award winning lying dunce!
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by debraobas(f): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:
ur entire fucking life,bulzoo

fhuuck.ya.in.d.mouth..RaAAbbisShh!
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by fajani(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
debraobas:
My Boyfriend Likes Urinatin In My Mouth & Force Me To Su*k Him Till He Cû-ms Every Morning

How do I stop him from this act? 

Am Brenda, 24 years old&am a student at Makerere University, I stay with my boyfriend who is also a campuser. Every morning my boyfriend wants me to drink his morning pee/urine. This started way back in my 1st year wen we decided to get freaky, he suggested to pee in my mouth of which I agreed and since then he has made it a dailyroutine. 

Every morning he wakes up and tells me he has to pee in my mouth, I get on my knees, open my mouth real wide and wait for him to fill it with his hot morning pee and after he’s done peeing in my mouth,i suck his di-*k until he cums in my mouth. This is how i start my mornings. He’s now used to it and whenever I refuse, he beats me up so bad. I really love him so much and Idon't want to hurt him. 

I’m now scared of drinking his pee because some Kenyan friend of mine told me pee/ -urine contains a harmful substance, please is it true? And if yes, how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up? 

He enjoys it and so am just confused……Please help!
MADNESS IS ROMANCING YOU AND UR BF. U DNT NEED TO STOP HIM, ONES A SOLDIER IS ALWAYS A SOLDIER I THINK HE HAS BEEN PEEING IN UR MOUTH FOR A LONG TIME AND U ENJOY IT. CONTINUE, IT IS A GOOD MEDICINE... NO HELP HERE. OKAY
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Girl ur in deep sh!t!!! Mogbe.... Run away or cut of his joystick. That simple shocked nawa for you oo. U no try. He beats u up,ur stil with him. U drink his urine,ur stil with him!!! Na jazzzz shocked shocked shocked shocked
which kind jazz,make she stay there till she die now
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
u r d one doing ur self...dump his sorry ass!!...buh if u love Im so much n u can't leave im,den talk to im bou it...for jah's sake,u r human not a toilet.
lol abi
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
firstolalekan:
See cúm all over your mouth sef sad UGLY
chaii,u no good o
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
blud of gawd!! shocked shocked *falls of plantain tree. *faints*
"pour a gallon of water on him"wake up back
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

bae,u a b1tch!
sorry pls,wats d meaning of bae
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Enegod:
early Morning Urine is nutritious...don't you think? undecided
yuck
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Enegod(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
yuck
undecided
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Enegod:
undecided
how can someone swallow urine all in d name of love,some people re so dumb
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Enegod(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
how can someone swallow urine all in d name of love,some people re so dumb
love conquers all undecided
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

lol
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
hayorbahmi:
U don't need 2 consult an oracle.....geez dis is common sense gal.....rilli don't understand gals of nowadays ur guy beats u up yet u claim u love him....if u love him nd don't wanna hurt him gal start making ur funeral arrangements coz he's definitely gonna kill u....u were sent 2 skul 2 study nt live a couples life on campus....
infact self,some women re just stupid,loving someone dat beat them
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
the girl don really hear am o,sucking sperm and urine at d same time,including beating,nawa
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
fajani:
MADNESS IS ROMANCING YOU AND UR BF. U DNT NEED TO STOP HIM, ONES A SOLDIER IS ALWAYS A SOLDIER I THINK HE HAS BEEN PEEING IN UR MOUTH FOR A LONG TIME AND U ENJOY IT. CONTINUE, IT IS A GOOD MEDICINE... NO HELP HERE. OKAY
lol
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Enegod:
love conquers all undecided
which love,I will never do dat,abegi.
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Doesn't sexual excitation prevent urination in males? Wtf?!
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Enegod(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
which love,I will never do dat,abegi.
You should take a bold step and do sth difficult to prove your love for your man.... Trust me he will love you forever after doing it! wink
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Enegod:
You should take a bold step and do sth difficult to prove your love for your man.... Trust me he will love you forever after doing it! wink
God forbid,if he no fit love me d way I do my things with him,make him waka,smh for doing something difficult to love u more,he no love u before,there re more men outside there dat will love u,nt. Based on one foolish conditions
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Divineluv14(f): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
shocked
There are certain tales you hear or read about and all you can do is shocked. So once again at OP, shocked[/quote]

Got me cracking cheesy shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics) / FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.