Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love (12101 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by eph12(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
alright then I'll ask em smiley
Better. Stop taking it personal cos it's not smiley
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And you were unable to stop the break up
I wasn't there when it happened. BTW he was an online friend
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
eph12:
Better. Stop taking it personal cos it's not smiley
its okay i get u
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:
Mirexxx at no2 though, if he/she asks you to leave the social site, I think it's because he/she wants you all to himself/herself for the fear of you meeting someone else.. is that bad?
Or is it me that dont understand the topic or the post? sad
It means he don't trust you.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Truckpusher(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
*spreads mat*
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
I wasn't there when it happened. BTW he was an online friend
Okay mirexxx make I help you answer some questions here
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
exactly my point. besides that, isn't the social media private enough? why would he be scared of loosing what he doesn't have/hasn't seen ?? anyways smiley
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
have fun dating online undecided
do u have a personal issue with online dating?
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
masterchi:
do u have a personal issue with online dating?
I have no issue with it oo
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
I have no issue with it oo
its actually ok if u do cos i do.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
exactly my point. besides that, isn't the social media private enough? why would he be scared of loosing what he doesn't have/hasn't seen ?? anyways smiley
He is not scared at alllll.... Let me break it down to you... I major in online dating and that request is a way in beguiling the girl to believe she is important when in actual sense is not important.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
He is not scared at alllll.... Let me break it down to you... I major in online dating and that request is a way in beguiling the girl to believe she is important when in actual sense is not important.
cool! i think that's one of the reasons smiley
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Tashaamania(f): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I was expecting this grin pls, we all have trust issues.. the extent we manage it is what we should be concerned about.
I think when a partner asks the other to quit a social media where both of em met, it should be a two sided thing.
I'm thinking most people who do this are the ones who love and wanna get VERY serious with their relationships.

Aint no one wanna gamble with the treasure they've found wink
Permit me to call it 'protection' instead

[size=5pt]Just respect each other's opinion and register with another account[/size] grin tongue
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
masterchi:
its actually ok if u do cos i do.
its not advisable tho...
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

I was expecting this grin pls, we all have trust issues.. the extent we manage it is what we should be concerned about.
I think when a partner asks the other to quit a social media where both of em met, it should be a two sided thing.
I'm thinking most people who do this are the ones who love and wanna get VERY serious with their relationships.

[size=5pt]Just respect each other's opinion and register with another account[/size] grin tongue
If you insist I agree
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
you dont choose who you fall in love with. so its very possible to date someone thousands of miles away.
a friend of mine here in Nigeria dated an Asian girl. they broke up!

I, JACK Chose who I fall inlove with. Many things should be considered before falling inlove. Distance is a big one. U should never ignore distance. Dating somebody from a different country when u don't even have means of ever travelling there is bullsh!t. Trust me, it's a dead relationship even before it kicked off. U can always avoid falling inlove at its initial stage. If I say to any girl in a diff country that I love her, omo, Na wash o
Your friends relationship with the Chinese crashed cuz they finally accepted the fact they never gonna see. It was just years of two people deceiving each other
My opinion
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
cool! i think that's one of the reasons smiley
cheesy
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

if the social media happens to be NL, i totally agree with moving to a more private one gringringrin
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Tashaamania(f): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If you insist I agree
So you mean you agree 'cos I insisted? tongue
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Tashaamania(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
if the social media happens to be NL, i totally agree with moving to a more private one gringringrin

I get you sis grin grin
Too many wolves on the site grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Truckpusher(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
I was here grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I, JACK Chose who I fall inlove with. Many things should be considered before falling inlove. Distance is a big one. U should never ignore distance. Dating somebody from a different country when u don't even have means of ever travelling there is bullsh!t. Trust me, it's a dead relationship even before it kicked off. U can always avoid falling inlove at its initial stage. If I say to any girl in a diff country that I love her, omo, Na wash o
Your friends relationship with the Chinese crashed cuz they finally accepted the fact they never gonna see. It was just years of two people deceiving each other
My opinion
Avoid falling in love??
you're JACK right?? Well, not everyone is like you. Nobody said there was no means at all to travel. there might be buh for now we say its a distant relationship. your opinion has been noted smiley
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

So you mean you agree 'cos I insisted? tongue
Yea. .... ... rule no 1 in friendship is "never argue with a Lady" because its a lost battle
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Tashaamania(f): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yea. .... ... rule no 1 in friendship is "never argue with a Lady" because its a lost battle
oh comeon, and you concluded i'm a lady coz of the 'f' attached to my moniker? cheesy
forget the 'f' jor..

Argue, bro cheesy
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
its not advisable tho...
almost everytin is not advisable these days.
Seriously now, i think meeting online is like meeting a stranger in a cab or any other public place. whatever happens after meeting is purely the responsibility of the persons involved. Just as strangers can become friends so also online meeting can turn into great friendship.
Strictly dating online without making it posible to meet regularly is what i have a problem with and dating someone far too.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
Avoid falling in love??
you're JACK right?? Well, not everyone is like you. Nobody said there was no means at all to travel. there might be buh for now we say its a distant relationship. your opinion has been noted smiley

lol. But I love distant relationship. It's so sweet. But not too far tho. Like Lagos to Kano ok cheesy cheesy but Lagos to Tahiti, shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Tallesty1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Too many teachers.

I give you 75% sha.

The content is zero thou.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
masterchi:
almost everytin is not advisable these days.
Seriously now, i think meeting online is like meeting a stranger in a cab or any other public place. whatever happens after meeting is purely the responsibility of the persons involved. Just as strangers can become friends so also online meeting can turn into great friendship.
Strictly dating online without making it posible to meet regularly is what i have a problem with and dating someone far too.
gbam! cheesy
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was here grin
Keep pushing your truck sir tongue tongue
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Too many teachers.

I give you 75% sha.

The content is zero thou.

75% and content is zero? shocked shocked
Joker!
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Keep pushing your truck sir tongue tongue
Thank you Jack. grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lol. But I love distant relationship. It's so sweet. But not too far tho. Like Lagos to Kano ok cheesy cheesy but Lagos to Tahiti, shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol cheesy the one in my state took me four months to see him grin tho he was busy in skul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.