Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone (1155 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? / I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guys can u please tell me d difference
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
wait when im tru with my roasted ripe plaintain i will cment.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
S*x.. the ones you can bleep are your lovers while the ones you only watch their hips on NL without bleeping are your crush...
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by AkProsper(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
VACANCY VABANCY VACANCY
Security Offer Needed For This Space
Interested Applicant Should Check My Signature
Btw

Crush: That Person U Like Bt U Cant Tell Him/her

Lover: Opposite

#shoye
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by MizMyColi(f): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
One outlasts the other.
Time is the only arbiter.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by Twaci(f): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Here to read definitions...
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by Tallesty1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
One outlasts the other.
Time is the only arbiter.
I came here to read this.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
op what is the difference between rice and beans?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by boynigeria(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Love is love Crush is liking someone so much u wanna ........... (depends on ur obsession)
but crush may or may not lead in love
most times it doesnt cos the crushers always create a huge image of their crush in their lil heads that when the reality comes in play the whole thing is just a waste of time and pillow hugs

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by MizMyColi(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
cool
Tallesty1:
I came here to read this.

Goodevening smiley
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by vjsmiles: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
[size=14pt] crushing is the foetus of loving someone smiley [/size]
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by KMTee(f): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
love is a feeling of affection that stays for a longer period
while crush is a short-term feeling of affection
Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by MRBrownJ: 2:43am On Apr 30, 2015
IMHO crushing is when your affection/attraction for that person is only physical attraction, loving is when your affection/attraction is physical+emotional.

you "mostly" crush on someone you dont really know, and you "mostly" love someone because of what you know about them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone by Tallesty1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
cool

Goodevening smiley
Done!

Tell him to check his mail.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Guy Dating My Future wife" / She Bluntly Told Me She Cheated On Me When I Asked Her. / Help!!..am lost,pls How Can I Host A Wondaful Visit for My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.