Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

We Igbos Should Change - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Igbos Should Change (8411 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Igbos Should Change by tonychristopher: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
The OP is very correct. The ibo mans consuming lust for money either by hook or crook is unrivaled.

An ibo man can kill his mother for money rituals - Ndi Ogwu Ego

An ibo man can kidnap his own father for money

An ibo (wo)man can sell his/her baby for money ... I learnt that a one month old baby is sold for two naira fifty kobo at the IsiAlaNgwa baby factory

Why do you Yoruba claim igbo

You want us to be as lazy like u

We will not change the way we are crrated

You don't like money may u never see money

I will make money or die trying

So get lost lousy bittch
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:
i'm just sick and tired of it...all of it. it makes me sick to the stomach.

What, you might ask? This 'get rich at all cost' altitude of my brothers.

I have been in warri, delta state for my service year. I stayed a whole full year there.

But finally i came back to aba, my hometown.

The first thing i bought in a store, a superglue i bought for N50 was just water. more than 3 quarter of the content was air, and the remaining content was just a slimy liquid that could'nt even glue my fingers together.

I thought that was a mistake, the next morning i went to buy detergent for washing. I bought the Ariel sachet, went home and opened it and you wouldn't believe what i saw. the detergent couldn't even lather.

Throughout my stay in warri, never, not even once did i buy any product that i was not happy with, and just two days in aba, i have bought 2 adulterated products already?

If you ever buy anything in aba, there are 59% chances that it would be fake. I have been to some other states and this is not the case. Same with onitsha. They copy so well that you can barely differentiate.

They way wealth is worshiped in my region is very disgusting. All my friends are into Scam. You can barely find an honest innocent guy here.

During my stay in warri, i found guys that go to farm, do menial jobs and apprenticeship. but here, everyone is feeling way to big. Most graduates are just too lazy to do anything aside yahoo and internet scams. And the most disturbing part is that, nobody cares.

Last year, one of my friend, a very little boy of 19, hit money on yahoo and rented a flat for his parents. They didn't even ask how he got the money.

Most of our brothers that are being sent abroad are even expected to steal. if you do not steal, you are not sharp. 'can't you see chinedu that went to abroad last year and he is back this year already building a 4 story house? '

I am writing this because i am very concerned with the way this is going. What would be our prospects in the future? is this the way to build a stronger society?

Let's call a spade a spade and stop this extreme materialistic tendencies of our people.

Shachris. [s][/s]

Shut up dis Yoruba boy and mind your biz, Igbos won't fall 4 una antics again.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
The OP is very correct. The ibo mans consuming lust for money either by hook or crook is unrivaled.

An ibo (wo)man can sell his/her baby for money ... I learnt that a one month old baby is sold for two naira fifty kobo at the IsiAlaNgwa baby factory

my sister, if we see the truth, we should always say it at all times. no mater whose ox is gored. We should condemn evil everywhere. HAUSA , IGBO, YORUBA. I don't do crab mentality. these fake products dey pain me eh.

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

onye ulo ya na agba oku anaghi achu oke.

what would i gain by claiming to be igbo? if you don't stop evil when it is young, it would grow to overwhelm you. we need to mellow down on our materialistic tendencies.[s][/s]

Shut up dis idiott n mind your biz.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

Shut up dis Yoruba boy and mind your biz, Igbos won't fall 4 una antics again.

Amamihe na abia n'awa n'awa. Leema okwu ahu anya ofuma, e ga ahu na eziokwu no n'okwu ahu.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

my sister, if we see the truth, we should always say it at all times. no mater whose ox is gored. We should condemn evil everywhere. HAUSA , IGBO, YORUBA. I don't do crab mentality. these fake products dey pain me eh. [s][/s]
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

Shut up dis idiott n mind your biz.

this is my business man, i don't know about you but i care so much for my region to ignore this rot that is taking over us.

evil progresses because good men do nothing.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]Er0ticAngela:

An ibo (wo)man can sell his/her baby for money ... I learnt that a one month old baby is sold for two naira fifty kobo at the IsiAlaNgwa baby factory[s][/s]

You are just a raving lunatic.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
tonychristopher:

So get lost lousy bittch

good. so when they wan kill you for malasia, never beg for pardon. You should man up to your crimes like a strong man that you are. And one more thing.....stop spoiling the name of my tribe. i suggest you change your name.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

this is my business man, i don't know about you but i care so much for my region to ignore this rot that is taking over us.

evil progresses because good men do nothing. [s][/s]

You are spewing rubbish.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

You are just a raving lunatic.

ara n'agba nwa nkita anaghi ekwe ya anu ishi nsi.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by asha80(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

evil progresses because good men do nothing.
wanted to write something but then I have decided against it
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Er0ticAngela(f): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
tonychristopher:

So get lost lousy bittch
Mad man
Where/how did i claim to be an ibo? (God forbid i be from a useless tribe)
I am not a Yoruba either so shove your diatribe right up your sh1tty a55hole

9 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
asha80:
wanted to write something but then I have decided against it

asha my friend. you know i would always value your comments.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:

Aah u be customer for knowing how much a baby is sold at that particular place... Me wey dey for Biafra land since I was born never heard of this ooo...

Go to osun na dia ritualist dey... Forget misconceptions face d fact...

You may even be a ritualist or uv been used... No sense at all

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op we need to tackle the rot in Nigeria in both the South and the North. Speaking up when things are wrong and enforcing the law to serve as a deterrent is also important. I think you are wrong to say most of your brothers love to make quick money even if it is illegal because you are making an assertion from your experience with not up to one percent of Igbos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Igbos Should Change by asha80(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

asha my friend. you know i would always value your comments.
ability to control an emotion and know how and where to channel it is more important than trying to play to the gallery

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Op we need to tackle the rot in Nigeria in both the South and the North. Speaking up when things are wrong and enforcing the law to serve as a deterrent is also important. I think you are wrong to say most of your brothers love to make quick money even if it is illegal because you are making an assumption from your experience with not up to one percent of Igbos

mr ahmed, i was talking from my small circle in aba. i never generalized.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
asha80:
ability to control an emotion and know how and where to channel it is more important than trying to play to the gallery

to whose gallery i may ask? honestly if there were an igbo forum, i would have posted this there. i know we shouldn't be washing our dirty linen in the public but this is the only platform i have.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

good. so when they wan kill you for malasia, never beg for pardon. You should man up to your crimes like a strong man that you are. And one more thing.....stop spoiling the name of my tribe. i suggest you change your name. [s][/s]

Don't u fools get tired of creating Igbo bashing thread? Your existence must really be useless 2 u tufiakwa!!!
Re: We Igbos Should Change by TippyTop(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Op we need to tackle the rot in Nigeria in both the South and the North. Speaking up when things are wrong and enforcing the law to serve as a deterrent is also important. [size=15pt]I think you are wrong to say most of your brothers love to make quick money even if it is illegal because you are making an assumption from your experience with not up to one percent of Igbos[/size]

This man's reply sums up the @OP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

to whose gallery i may ask? honestly if there were an igbo forum, i would have posted this there. i know we shouldn't be washing our dirty linen in the public but this is the only platform i have. [s][/s]

Go advice your tribesmen and leave Igbos alone.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
This should be on front page..

Let people know that there are still people who think in the right directions..irrespective of their tribe religion or colour

5 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

Don't u fools get tired of creating Igbo bashing thread? Your existence must really be useless 2 u tufiakwa!!!

nwanne m nwoke, kedu kwanu ka m si mejuo? so anyone that does not support the evils besieging our dear clan is bashing igbos abi?

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

Go advice your tribesmen and leave Igbos alone.

igbos are tribesmen because i am an igbo man. ezigbo nwafor nnujuru ara afo. I don't know about you though.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by stanech: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
op butu why?
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

nwanne m nwoke, kedu kwanu ka m si mejuo? so anyone that does not support the evils besieging our dear clan is bashing igbos abi? [s][/s]

Dis Yoruba boy just leave Igbos out of your useless mouth.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by asha80(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

to whose gallery i may ask? honestly if there were an igbo forum, i would have posted this there. i know we shouldn't be washing our dirty linen in the public but this is the only platform i have.
there are many Igbo forums in the internet that are not faceless that you can channel whatever grievance you have..moreover I am much more worried about security agencies and regulatory bodies not doing there job(corruption I guess) rather than expecting people to apply restraint in a society that quite frankly dog eat dog

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

Dis Yoruba boy just leave Igbos out of your useless mouth.

it's funny. you claim you are igbo but can't even write a word of ibo. e wu efulefu. One of the people that wants igboland destroyed. Una plan don fail.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

igbos are tribesmen because i am an igbo man. ezigbo nwafor nnujuru ara afo. I don't know about you though. [s][/s]

You can't fool us with those your meaningless Google translated Igbo, most of us here know u ain't Igbo.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
asha80:
there are many Igbo forums in the internet that are not faceless that you can channel whatever grievance you have..moreover I am much more worried about security agencies and regulatory bodies not doing there job(corruption I guess) rather than expecting people to apply restraint in a society that quite frankly dog eat dog

you remember the dora akunyili gimmicks? she almost got killed by her kinsmen because she wanted to stop them killing their fellow kinsmen with fake drugs. The regulatory agencies are not doing their job because we do not want them to do their jobs. How do these fake products thrive, albeit openly? is still our brothers that bribe them.

the worst thing you would do in aba is buy Eva wine in a shop. be sure that that wine is concoction.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
stanech:
op butu why?

the truth must be upheld at all times, no matter tribal affiliations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Jumia Black Friday Sales A Scam ? / RMAFC Discovers N115bn Tax Liabilities Owed By FG, States MDAs / The Best Business With Regular Monthly Income! <<< Make Regular Income >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.