Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

We Igbos Should Change - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Igbos Should Change (8416 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

robot

yes my blood dey hot ,my blood dey hot .
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
We have a honest and upright gentleman here and everybody is saying he must be Yoruba! Are there no ibos like him?

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

yes i am .

truck run over you and your family .
oga ebu uzo ria gi na ezi n'ulo gi elu.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

oga ebu uzo ria gi na ezi n'ulo gi elu.

you already dead
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
some body else take over .
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
some body else take over .

onye gbaa oso mma ya
Re: We Igbos Should Change by opiaoku: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

nwa a amuru n'uzo. ichotala nna gi?

amu mpa i cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Octaves(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
My whole life i've lived in igbo land. I havent bought fake Ariel or glue.
Op is most likely a yoruba. If not then he's an ediot to create such useless thread for igbophobes to come feast. Some ppl need brain transplant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by StOla: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2015
I remember the Stella Oduah BMW fiasco of 2013.

Notable Igbos on this forum threatened any Igbo who would dare castigate the accused minister.

One said,

"They deserve to be shot in the head with a double barrel at close range."

There and then, I concluded that this clan would not tolerate any "moderate Hutu".

OP, you are a moderate Hutu of your clan, so you must die with the Tutsi. The energy of the hate your tribe habours for anyone from within that does not kowtow to the herd mentality is enough to power a country for 1year.

Thread softly, as no love exist where you have found yourself.

6 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Octaves(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2015
shachris03:

Yes. those school makers would make shoes and label it Italian. push It to the boutique vendors and mix it with the real stuff. you would end up paying 20k for a shoe that would spoil as soon as rain touches it.

Those tailors in Kent road would sew and sample it in boutiques as Italian. you go wear am today and it would tear tomorrow.

I'm not saying that my people are not hardworking. But the get rich quick syndrome is ravaging here big time.
the Aba Shoe i bought 6 mnths ago and which i wear almost every day and in all weather conditions has shown no sign of wear so far. Thanks again for giving ouq products a bad name

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by zeongeon: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2015
This thread would have made more sense if it addressed d nigerian youths and not just the igbo tribe because all u stated there cuts across every tribe and youth in Nigeria.

Money is worshipped in Nigeria well and the get rich by any means attitude affects most youths in naija.

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Dindera(m): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2015
shachris03:

onye ulo ya na agba oku anaghi achu oke.

what would i gain by claiming to be igbo? if you don't stop evil when it is young, it would grow to overwhelm you. we need to mellow down on our materialistic tendencies.

So Warri people no dey produce fake things abi? Or they too don't have criminals? It's good to criticize bad thing bro....but I can't stand with you calling Igbos(generally) criminals. While trying to stop evil people please include everybody in this country okay! And not only Igbos...

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by liquidmetall: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Mad man

Where/how did i claim to be an ibo? (God forbid i be from a useless tribe)

I am not a Yoruba either so shove your diatribe right up your sh1tty a55hole

Shachris03
You have seen how u opened a pathway for insult to your tribe(your tribe is a useless tribe)
Other tribes would turn alpha to ur tribe now

I really doubtif you are truly igbo...

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by LajaLaba: 12:30am On Apr 30, 2015
U can even find fake Guinness in Aba cheesy
Re: We Igbos Should Change by LajaLaba: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Respect Op but beware soul brothers :'
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Dindera(m): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2015
shachris03:

agbusi nkea o sikwa ebee riputa?

i'd rather live in a brown roofed house than a house made of stolen gold.

And you are trying so hard to be an igbo tongue

Well it's good cos the last time I checked, China.. produces variety of low quality products (i.e fake) And you go to market and buy them...but your brothers in Aba will produce it, you won't buy because d label says Aba....so what do u want them to do? sit and wait for manna to fall from heaven?

I Am proudly IGBO and I support whatever they do to make their money so far as it's not illegal shaa

If you don't have money to buy original stuff, swallow ur pride and Buy ABA ITALIAN grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Balyz: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2015
ibo na crook na grin
Re: We Igbos Should Change by OneNaira6: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2015
shachris03:
i'm just sick and tired of it...all of it. it makes me sick to the stomach.

What, you might ask? This 'get rich at all cost' altitude of my brothers.

I have been in warri, delta state for my service year. I stayed a whole full year there.

But finally i came back to aba, my hometown.

The first thing i bought in a store, a superglue i bought for N50 was just water. more than 3 quarter of the content was air, and the remaining content was just a slimy liquid that could'nt even glue my fingers together.

I thought that was a mistake, the next morning i went to buy detergent for washing. I bought the Ariel sachet, went home and opened it and you wouldn't believe what i saw. the detergent couldn't even lather.

Throughout my stay in warri, never, not even once did i buy any product that i was not happy with, and just two days in aba, i have bought 2 adulterated products already?

If you ever buy anything in aba, there are 59% chances that it would be fake. I have been to some other states and this is not the case. Same with onitsha. They copy so well that you can barely differentiate.

They way wealth is worshiped in my region is very disgusting. All my friends are into Scam. You can barely find an honest innocent guy here.

During my stay in warri, i found guys that go to farm, do menial jobs and apprenticeship. but here, everyone is feeling way to big. Most graduates are just too lazy to do anything aside yahoo and internet scams. And the most disturbing part is that, nobody cares

Last year, one of my friend, a very little boy of 19, hit money on yahoo and rented a flat for his parents. They didn't even ask how he got the money.

Most of our brothers that are being sent abroad are even expected to steal. if you do not steal, you are not sharp. 'can't you see chinedu that went to abroad last year and he is back this year already building a 4 story house? '

I am writing this because i am very concerned with the way this is going. What would be our prospects in the future? is this the way to build a stronger society?

Let's call a spade a spade and stop this extreme materialistic tendencies of our people.

Shachris.

So rather than worrying about the high ritualistic act in your land. The killing of una brothers and selling the bodies in black market, nwoke you are here worrying about igbo.

So you finally showed your true colors. I knew you were Yoruba from Day 1. Each time I read your post it ozzes YOLOBA. Nwoke so tell me how you fit switch from imo state indigenous to Abia? Oh did you forget na imo Igbo you were pretending to be before.

You yorubas are just so pathetic!!!!! If una are not pretending to be SE today, you're pretending to be SS. You people are just too disgustly PATHETIC. A worthless excuse of a tribe. Bunch of cowards!!

4 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 30, 2015
I read the OPs post and the replies by his kinsmen and I am both sad aand sick to my stomach at how the ibo tribe abhors the truth.

I am a young yoruba man and I am not happy with the ibos and I donnt think other Nigerians are. I am tired of preaching to the ibos to change their behaviour as the more u try n beg them to change the more they hate u. What is the OP's Crime now that they have decided to insult him and call him a yoruba man? So we should all shut up and look the other way for ibos to kill us all in Nigeria?

The ibos almost wrecked Nigeria under Jonathan if not for the help of God and discerning Nigerians.I won't pretend to love the ibos but I am pleading with all ibos seeing my post to please change your values and adhere to wise counsel at all times in order to save future generation of ibo descendants.

I grew up as a young man loving the ibos because they were all around me as a young boy in Lagos and I grew accustomed to them but as I grew up to be a man, I learnt so many unpleasant things about them and I eventually saw why ibos are hated by ALL. I am a christian yoruba but I make bold to say that I am now more comfortable with an Hausa muslim due to their honesty and upright way of life which is alien to the average ibo man. I am not trying to make any ibo man feel sad but the truth is very bitter----pls bikonu all my ibo brethren who are seeing this post should please have a deep and very melancholic thought and disposition to the values and ideals of the ndigbo.

I am not happy about the state of things in general about the ibos even though I am yoruba. I am not happy at ALL......

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by madamoringo(f): 1:54am On Apr 30, 2015
shachris03:

kekwe ebe agbusi a si puta?

Are you a learner ni? grin grin You never start to they rap in ibo, because ibos will deny you and say you are Yoruba, by all means.

Ibos wrongly think they can never be wrong, hence their constant chest-beating but you come out to tell them the truth? Well, they will eat you alive soon! The empty chest beaters will beat you harder than a drum today! LMAO...

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by madamoringo(f): 1:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Alcatraz001:
I read the OPs post and the replies by his kinsmen and I am both sad aand sick to my stomach at how the ibo tribe abhors the truth.

I am a young yoruba man and I am not happy with the ibos and I donnt think other Nigerians are. I am tired of preaching to the ibos to change their behaviour as the more u try n beg them to change the more they hate u. What is the OP's Crime now that they have decided to insult him and call him a yoruba man? So we should all shut up and look the other way for ibos to kill us all in Nigeria?

The ibos almost wrecked Nigeria under Jonathan if not for the help of God and discerning Nigerians.I won't pretend to love the ibos but I am pleading with all ibos seeing my post to please change your values and adhere to wise counsel at all times in order to save future generation of ibo descendants.

I grew up as a young man loving the ibos because they were all around me as a young boy in Lagos and I grew accustomed to them but as I grew up to be a man, I learnt so many unpleasant things about them and I eventually saw why ibos are hated by ALL. I am a christian yoruba but I make bold to say that I am now more comfortable with an Hausa muslim due to their honesty and upright way of life which is alien to the average ibo man. I am not trying to make any ibo man feel sad but the truth is very bitter----pls bikonu all my ibo brethren who are seeing this post should please have a deep and very melancholic thought and disposition to the values and ideals of the ndigbo.

I am not happy about the state of things in general about the ibos even though I am yoruba. I am not happy at ALL......

You are wasting your time, I tell you! A dog that will be lost will never hear the hunter's whistle - so is the case of the ibo! They will come and inundate you about how they are the best type of people in Nigeria, and how they held Nigeria to battle for almost 30 years even though it is a mere 2 years 6 months and 9 days! Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 30, 2015
@op, could you shed more light on the flaws of these igbos? One of these was your assertions that they had the highest illiterates in the country, unlike the educated yorubas and hausas.

Very interesting. Igbos should change their ways!

shachris03:

Speak for your self bro. We don't need free and compulsory education yet the ibos has the highest number of school drop outs, hawkers and all what not. We are tired of the ibo being regarded as a typical illiterate business men. Have you noticed something lately? The yorubas have taken over corporate Nigeria. Why? Because of the same free and compulsory education that you are abusing. Education would forever remain the major spark of development.

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 30, 2015
shachris03:

onye gbaa oso mma ya

loser how did you feel now ,? you and your owaanmbe tribe are delusional .

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Jk210(f): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Aigbofa:
We have a honest and upright gentleman here and everybody is saying he must be Yoruba! Are there no ibos like him?

Seems like paranoia.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by pneumaticos(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2015
shachris03:

before being an igboman, i am a child of God first, and an honest man. If i see evil, i would speak up, even if it is perpetrate by my kinsmen.

Like the guy that sold his sister for 10k, you would support that, right?

if other nigerians from other regions would stand up and condemn evil, this country would be a better place.

Guy,most of of peps here are babes,they dont understand you....i have said it many times that igbos cannot build a stronger society with this kind of mentality
Re: We Igbos Should Change by agadez007(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2015
op is a fool and not igbo,i was born in onitsha now schooling in owerri never have i bought any fake glue or ariel

even after buying the fake goods why cant you go back to the place you bought it to return it?

you no get talk for mouth abeg

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by deloon(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Wow

You're an Igbo man yet you opened a thread so people from other tribes can throw jibes at your people?

What a great asset to Igbo cause, thank your stars you're not from edo, we use people like you to bury the Oba.

*Spits on thread*

It beats my imagination. The OP is mentally retarded. Because he bought fake stuffs in Aba, he is now here to create a platform for the other (at least)90% of Igbos to be insulted.
This forum is getting filled up with kids and it's annoying.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2015
shachris03:

yes i am pained because it is my motherland that is being destroyed. this is the only place i get to call home. i am VERY VERY PAINED, brother.

Chai...

Were are you pained??

In the ass??

Or in your penile gland??

So touching, you cant do anything about it..

So worthless and useless one can be...

I guess you don't know or have a motherland that's why you don't know the worth of a home or motherland...

A na ekpuchinata ihe... Instead of spewing trash

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Go and sanitize South West before we can hear you...

As for the op... He is not a NWAFOR...
No place in Igbo land can you buy fake things in an open shop without the liberty to return if you see one... Besides I haven't bought those fake... So where is this coming from??

Xo are you trying to say we Igbo should accept lies framed on us because a faceless person with the help of google translator claims he or she is Igbo...

Abeg leave that thing... As for me I love my tribe... Am a die hard fan... Anybody trying to castigate us shall first of all be holy else... He will die an unimaginable death...

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by AMI3(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Every tribe has a big log in their eyes think of how to remove it first. Op has droped a thread abt d attitude of their pple and non-ibo clap 4 him. I thr6w a challange If u an Hausa person or a Yoruba person take de bull by de horns an open a thread abt d wrong doing of ur pple let pple comment. By so doing equation wil b balanced. no tribe is xceptional. Mine u i am not an ibo, i'm not a yoruba or an hausa. I 'm nigeria dat is my tribe. United we stand divided we fall. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by zeongeon: 12:38am On May 03, 2015
Its so funny how pple are always ready to say bad things about igbo..infact when its igbo some pple just garner useless momentum to reveal how slow they are in reasoning

Igbo is this and that BUT yet

-Igbos have business associate in most part of the world..if they are so dishonest why do pple from various parts of d world feel happy to do business with them..infact where I stay we have got chinese, koreans, japanese etc all living around courtesy igbo, most of this asian guyz around are business partners doing business with the igbos in Nigeria.

- You guyz don't even think about how d world views nigerians as bunch of dishonest lots and not just igbos...The world doesn't know u as igbo, yoruba or hausa they know u as nigerians.

Lastly, due to the bad reputation nigeria has I think all nigerians have to try to represent this country well..starting from nairaland rather than bash tribes and keep painting nigeria/nigerians black I think we should all promote ourselves and when trying to advice pls advice nigerians in general.

No tribe has monopoly of evil for there is evil everywhere.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by arbitrage: 2:48am On May 03, 2015
Of a truth like Isaiah saw and said, Hell has truly enlarged its mouth, and so many Nigerians are rushing into it in their millions daily in the name of tribalism. Woe to them that call evil good and good evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Business With Regular Monthly Income! <<< Make Regular Income >>> / Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.