Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

We Igbos Should Change - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Igbos Should Change (8427 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

it's funny. you claim you are igbo but can't even write a word of ibo. e wu efulefu. One of the people that wants igboland destroyed. Una plan don fail. [s][/s]

you really sound frustrated, are u sure u are alright?

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

You can't fool us with those your meaningless Google translated Igbo, most of us here know u ain't Igbo.

translate your own make we see na. anumanu.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

you really sound frustrated, are u sure u are alright?

you are the one replying every of my post like a pig on heat. ka onye amunyere oku n'ike.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

you remember the dora akunyili gimmicks? she almost got killed by her kinsmen because she wanted to stop them killing their fellow kinsmen with fake drugs. The regulatory agencies are not doing their job because we do not want them to do their jobs. How do these fake products thrive, albeit openly? is still our brothers that bribe them.

the worst thing you would do in aba is buy Eva wine in a shop. be sure that that wine is concoction. [s][/s]

No one is interested in your rooster and bull story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

No one is interested in your rooster and bull story.

nwanne, gaa rahu ura biko.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

you are the one replying every of my post like a pig on heat. ka onye amunyere oku n'ike. [s][/s]

I will reply u because this thread is Useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

nwanne, gaa rahu ura biko.[s][/s]
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

I will reply u because this thread is Useless.

thank you. i really appreciate that.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by asha80(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

you remember the dora akunyili gimmicks? she almost got killed by her kinsmen because she wanted to stop them killing their fellow kinsmen with fake drugs. The regulatory agencies are not doing their job because we do not want them to do their jobs. How do these fake products thrive, albeit openly? is still our brothers that bribe them.

the worst thing you would do in aba is buy Eva wine in a shop. be sure that that wine is concoction.
that those guys wanted her dead is immaterial because it comes with the territory...she had a job to do which she did..in the forties Italian mafia guys would also eliminate you if a security official tried to expose their activities..the regulatory bodies that collect bribes are they not corrupt?why should they collect bribes if they are not corrupt too?if you are straightforward you will reject bribes from those type of guys no be so?..i see bo reason blaming the briber while leaving out the bribee(if there is anything like that)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by stanech: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

the truth must be upheld at all times, no matter tribal affiliations.
The op lied he. is from the kingdom of brown roofs
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

thank you. i really appreciate that. [s][/s]
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
asha80:
that those guys wanted her dead is immaterial because it comes with the territory...she had a job to do which she did..in the forties Italian mafia guys would also eliminate you if a security official tried to expose their activities..the regulatory bodies that collect bribes are they not corrupt?why should they collect bribes if they are not corrupt too?if you are straightforward you will reject bribes from those type of guys no be so?..i see bo reason blaming the briber while leaving out the bribee(if there is anything like that)

sometimes the bribers make offers that are very tempting. and remember the harsh economic situations that these people face.

i blame the briber more than the 'bribee' because some times even, these bribees are blackmailed into accepting the bribes.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
asha80:

Stop dignifying dat foo.l with a response.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
stanech:

The op lied he. is from the kingdom of brown roofs

agbusi nkea o sikwa ebee riputa?

i'd rather live in a brown roofed house than a house made of stolen gold.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

sometimes the bribers make offers that are very tempting. and remember the harsh economic situations that these people face.

i blame the briber more than the 'bribee' because some times even, these bribees are blackmailed into accepting the bribes.[s][/s]

Gibberish.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

Stop dignifying dat foo.l with a response.

anumanu. efulefu. What have you to say about the topic. let's reason together ka ndi uche ha zuru oke. Not curses and abuses.

it's our future and the future of our kids that is at stake here.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

Gibberish.

kwo nke gi ka anyi nu. ka ogbu odara gi?
Re: We Igbos Should Change by stanech: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

i'd rather live in a brown roofed house than a house made of stolen gold.

and how is that my business?

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

i'd rather live in a brown roofed house than a house made of stolen gold.[s][/s]

Kindly crawl back into your brown roof house we really don't care.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
stanech:

and how is that my business?

good. so how is the brown roof in another man's land your business? Abi na you lend am the money to build the house?
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:
i'm just sick and tired of it...all of it. it makes me sick to the stomach.

What, you might ask? This 'get rich at all cost' altitude of my brothers.

I have been in warri, delta state for my service year. I stayed a whole full year there.

But finally i came back to aba, my hometown.

The first thing i bought in a store, a superglue i bought for N50 was just water. more than 3 quarter of the content was air, and the remaining content was just a slimy liquid that could'nt even glue my fingers together.

I thought that was a mistake, the next morning i went to buy detergent for washing. I bought the Ariel sachet, went home and opened it and you wouldn't believe what i saw. the detergent couldn't even lather.

Throughout my stay in warri, never, not even once did i buy any product that i was not happy with, and just two days in aba, i have bought 2 adulterated products already?

If you ever buy anything in aba, there are 59% chances that it would be fake. I have been to some other states and this is not the case. Same with onitsha. They copy so well that you can barely differentiate.

They way wealth is worshiped in my region is very disgusting. All my friends are into Scam. You can barely find an honest innocent guy here.

During my stay in warri, i found guys that go to farm, do menial jobs and apprenticeship. but here, everyone is feeling way to big. Most graduates are just too lazy to do anything aside yahoo and internet scams. And the most disturbing part is that, nobody cares.

Last year, one of my friend, a very little boy of 19, hit money on yahoo and rented a flat for his parents. They didn't even ask how he got the money.

Most of our brothers that are being sent abroad are even expected to steal. if you do not steal, you are not sharp. 'can't you see chinedu that went to abroad last year and he is back this year already building a 4 story house? '

I am writing this because i am very concerned with the way this is going. What would be our prospects in the future? is this the way to build a stronger society?

Let's call a spade a spade and stop this extreme materialistic tendencies of our people.

Shachris.

may vulture judge your casket if you are not igbo .

you can never change GOD creations with your deceptions .

r.i.p naa na ndokwa ,

stick to your tribe and leave igbo's alone .

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

anumanu. efulefu. What have you to say about the topic. let's reason together ka ndi uche ha zuru oke. Not curses and abuses.

it's our future and the future of our kids that is at stake here. [s][/s]

I don't reason with iddiotts.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

Kindly crawl back into your brown roof house we really don't care.

it's people like you that are destroying the very fabric of the igbo society. You know what? We do care.

We care so much as to stop fake drug adulteration in aba and onitsha.

We care so much as to stop products adulteration in aba.

We care so much as to rebase our economy in meaningful trades as it used to be before rather than shambolic and criminal activities.

WE CARE FOR A BETTER IGBOLAND, MY MOTHERLAND.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by asha80(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

i blame the briber more than the 'bribee' because some times even, these bribees are blackmailed into accepting the bribes.
forget yarns abeg both the briber and bribee are fucking corrupt eod..if one is straightforward he is straightforward no matter the bribe..it I also the harsh economic situation that makes those your so called friends enter yahoo and some guys stealing..you think is some of these developed countries security forces are not offered extremely tempting bribes?
.if the the security and regulatory forces cannot refuse the bribes then they should look for another job as they are not ready to the jobs they are doing

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:
i'm just sick and tired of it...all of it. it makes me sick to the stomach.

What, you might ask? This 'get rich at all cost' altitude of my brothers.

I have been in warri, delta state for my service year. I stayed a whole full year there.

But finally i came back to aba, my hometown.

The first thing i bought in a store, a superglue i bought for N50 was just water. more than 3 quarter of the content was air, and the remaining content was just a slimy liquid that could'nt even glue my fingers together.

I thought that was a mistake, the next morning i went to buy detergent for washing. I bought the Ariel sachet, went home and opened it and you wouldn't believe what i saw. the detergent couldn't even lather.

Throughout my stay in warri, never, not even once did i buy any product that i was not happy with, and just two days in aba, i have bought 2 adulterated products already?

If you ever buy anything in aba, there are 59% chances that it would be fake. I have been to some other states and this is not the case. Same with onitsha. They copy so well that you can barely differentiate.

They way wealth is worshiped in my region is very disgusting. All my friends are into Scam. You can barely find an honest innocent guy here.

During my stay in warri, i found guys that go to farm, do menial jobs and apprenticeship. but here, everyone is feeling way to big. Most graduates are just too lazy to do anything aside yahoo and internet scams. And the most disturbing part is that, nobody cares.

Last year, one of my friend, a very little boy of 19, hit money on yahoo and rented a flat for his parents. They didn't even ask how he got the money.

Most of our brothers that are being sent abroad are even expected to steal. if you do not steal, you are not sharp. 'can't you see chinedu that went to abroad last year and he is back this year already building a 4 story house? '

I am writing this because i am very concerned with the way this is going. What would be our prospects in the future? is this the way to build a stronger society?

Let's call a spade a spade and stop this extreme materialistic tendencies of our people.

Shachris.

God will lead your South West tribe to apocalypse .

you ritual bastards should remove igbo issues from your dead mouth .

but you will die and rot in your community grave yard .
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Orubebe01: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
new2020:
OP is a Yoruba man.
yes he is one of the yorobbers.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

may vulture judge your casket if you are not igbo .

you can never change GOD creations with your deceptions .

r.i.p naa na ndokwa ,

stick to your tribe and leave igbo's alone .

oga ebu uzo gbuo gi n'ezi n'ulo gi.

that is how your type wanted to kill dora akunyili. every good man here is a threat to your evil agendas and so must be dealt with.

it's not everyone that is a coward though. if i see the truth, i say it. you can go shit yourself.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
asha80:
forget yarns abeg both the briber and bribee are fucking corrupt eod..if one is straightforward he is straightforward no matter the bribe..it I also the harsh economic situation that makes those your so called friends enter yahoo and some guys stealing..you think is some of these developed countries security forces are not offered extremely tempting bribes?
.if the the security and regulatory forces cannot refuse the bribes then they should look for another job as they are not ready to the jobs they are doing

it's not the economic conditions bro. most of them have average well to do families that would cater for them. they are just way too greedy and materialistic. i would say pressured too because everyone around them is making big money and they are not.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

it's people like you that are destroying the very fabric of the igbo society. You know what? We do care.

We care so much as to stop fake drug adulteration in aba and onitsha.

We care so much as to stop products adulteration in aba.

We care so much as to rebase our economy in meaningful trades as it used to be before rather than shambolic and criminal activities.

WE CARE FOR A BETTER IGBOLAND, MY MOTHERLAND. [s][/s]

Biko shut up we ain't interested, keep you advice to yourself, you sound really pained!!!

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

oga ebu uzo gbuo gi n'ezi n'ulo gi.

that is how your type wanted to kill dora akunyili. every good man here is a threat to your evil agendas and so must be dealt with.

it's not everyone that is a coward though. if i see the truth, i say it. you can go shit yourself. [s][/s]

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

God will lead your South West tribe to apocalypse .

you ritual bastards should remove igbo issues from your dead mouth .

but you will die and rot in your community grave yard .

onye nzuzu. biko kwo ihe mmadu ga ahota.

gi na ezi n'ulo gi ga ebugodi uzo nwoo.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

Biko shut up we ain't interested, keep you advice to yourself, you sound really pained!!!

yes i am pained because it is my motherland that is being destroyed. this is the only place i get to call home. i am VERY VERY PAINED, brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make A Lot Of Money In Few Weeks By Creating Youtube Channel / Do We Produce Money In CBN Nigeria? / CBN Settles All FX Backlog As External Reserves Rise To $34.11 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.