Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

We Igbos Should Change - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Igbos Should Change (8414 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

onye nzuzu. biko kwo ihe mmadu ga ahota.

gi na ezi n'ulo gi ga ebugodi uzo nwoo.

ifeajuna fu cvk off .

you speak does not make you one .
Re: We Igbos Should Change by dunkem21(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

His type heads are used to bury kings
For my place, we go chop him head.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by asha80(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

it's not the economic conditions bro. most of them have average well to do families that would cater for them. they are just way too greedy and materialistic. i would say pressured too because everyone around them is making big money and they are not.
look all I am telling you is this..go and report to the relevant authorities about those fake things you bought as a responsible person..coming to anonymous social network lament about your ethnic group will not solve anything as worse have said and done...you can also talk to those your friends and I they are not ready to listen to you then you can as well look for friends that are not into it..done with this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

ifeajuna

you will yell and hang your self .
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

it's not the economic conditions bro. most of them have average well to do families that would cater for them. they are just way too greedy and materialistic. i would say pressured too because everyone around them is making big money and they are not.[s][/s]

Those Igbo boys must really be intimidating u with money hence u keep whining about them here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

you will fell with your head down .

ifajuna
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Twistaray(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:
i'm just sick and tired of it...all of it. it makes me sick to the stomach.

What, you might ask? This 'get rich at all cost' altitude of my brothers.

I have been in warri, delta state for my service year. I stayed a whole full year there.

But finally i came back to aba, my hometown.

The first thing i bought in a store, a superglue i bought for N50 was just water. more than 3 quarter of the content was air, and the remaining content was just a slimy liquid that could'nt even glue my fingers together.

I thought that was a mistake, the next morning i went to buy detergent for washing. I bought the Ariel sachet, went home and opened it and you wouldn't believe what i saw. the detergent couldn't even lather.

Throughout my stay in warri, never, not even once did i buy any product that i was not happy with, and just two days in aba, i have bought 2 adulterated products already?

If you ever buy anything in aba, there are 59% chances that it would be fake. I have been to some other states and this is not the case. Same with onitsha. They copy so well that you can barely differentiate.

They way wealth is worshiped in my region is very disgusting. All my friends are into Scam. You can barely find an honest innocent guy here.

During my stay in warri, i found guys that go to farm, do menial jobs and apprenticeship. but here, everyone is feeling way to big. Most graduates are just too lazy to do anything aside yahoo and internet scams. And the most disturbing part is that, nobody cares.

Last year, one of my friend, a very little boy of 19, hit money on yahoo and rented a flat for his parents. They didn't even ask how he got the money.

Most of our brothers that are being sent abroad are even expected to steal. if you do not steal, you are not sharp. 'can't you see chinedu that went to abroad last year and he is back this year already building a 4 story house? '

I am writing this because i am very concerned with the way this is going. What would be our prospects in the future? is this the way to build a stronger society?

Let's call a spade a spade and stop this extreme materialistic tendencies of our people.

Shachris.

This reminds me of Aba bread.
Bread outside but filled with akpu within.

grin
I will never forget that day
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

it's people like you that are destroying the very fabric of the igbo society. You know what? We do care.

We care so much as to stop fake drug adulteration in aba and onitsha.

We care so much as to stop products adulteration in aba.

We care so much as to rebase our economy in meaningful trades as it used to be before rather than shambolic and criminal activities.

WE CARE FOR A BETTER IGBOLAND, MY MOTHERLAND.

you will hang your useless body in front of that 12 pieces of kobo .
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

ifeajuna fu cvk off .

you speak does not make you one .

it's your type that go around the world disgracing igbos, that don't have the igbo blood running in you.

igbos always believe in hardwork and uprightness. Omenuko is my kinsman from the same village. When he did what he did, my people were so shocked that they had to banish him. Now Doctor ezuma, still from my village, sells children for a living and still that same my people now coffer him with titles and hail him as a hero.

What know what would happen in next 40 years?
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

it's your type that go around the world disgracing igbos, that don't have the igbo blood running in you.

igbos always believe in hardwork and uprightness. Omenuko is my kinsman from the same village. When he did what he did, my people were so shocked that they had to banish him. Now Doctor ezuma, still from my village, sells children for a living and still that same my people now coffer him with titles and hail him as a hero.

What know what would happen in next 40 years?

poor ifeajuna ,you will regret .
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
dunkem21:

For my place, we go chop him head.

onye abali. no be your people dey boil human flesh for palm wine dey chop?
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

What know what would happen in next 40 years?[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

onye abali. no be your people dey boil human flesh for palm wine dey chop?

is it not only you .

you will obviously tie a noose around your neck in few months .

you must jump your church tower .
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

onye abali. no be your people dey boil human flesh for palm wine dey chop?[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
asha80:
look all I am telling you is this..go and report to the relevant authorities about those fake things you bought as a responsible person..coming to anonymous social network lament about your ethnic group will not solve anything as worse have said and done...you can also talk to those your friends and I they are not ready to listen to you then you can as well look for friends that are not into it..done with this thread

i like your post because it made sense. the problem is, we are the change we want. this is not about authorities and all what not. it is about a chain in philosophy. we need to advice ourself. ka any jiri ire anyi guo eze anyi onu.

those are my childhood friends bro. i can just abandon them.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by ogawisdom(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
new2020:
OP is a Yoruba man.

U r a very intelligent man, had this in my mind while reading only a gullible mind will think otherwise cool

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

i like your post because it made sense. the problem is, we are the change we want. this is not about authorities and all what not. it is about a chain in philosophy. we need to advice ourself. ka any jiri ire anyi guo eze anyi onu.

those are my childhood friends bro. i can just abandon them. [s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
i have four yoruba cousins who are fluent in igbo .

i have total of 4 yoruba blood cousin .

jegede fu ck your self jegede .
Re: We Igbos Should Change by ogawisdom(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

i'm not proving anything to you man. we either make this right today or we might regret in the future.

money is not everything. we igbos should mellow down on our love for money. it's causing a societal decadence that we might never repair in the future.

Shut up u complete yoruba fool, u either like d biafra nation or u can go n die. Disgusting pathological ofe mmanu idi.ot.

Igbos r hardworking n industrious ppl deal with dt nt some lazy tribe like urs

Ur type shld ve been removed thro spontaneous abortion n save d world another imbe.cile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

those are my childhood friends bro. i can just abandon them.

shatap jegede
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

is it not only you .

you will obviously tie a noose around your neck in few months .

you must jump your church tower .
dude, just go and sleep.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
shut this jegede voodoo down .

completely render him useless cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

dude, just go and sleep.

shatap you rusty taxi driver in igbo land .

shatap dead body
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

dude, just go and sleep.[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
ogawisdom:

Shut up u complete yoruba fool, u either like d biafra nation or u can go n die. Disgusting pathological ofe mmanu idi.ot.

Igbos r hardworking n industrious ppl deal with dt nt some lazy tribe like urs

the richest man in ABA, jumbo, made his money from duping white men of stockfish containers. Yes we are hardworking But many of us are working hard in the wrong things and that is what worries me.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
i have four yoruba cousins who are fluent in igbo .

i have total of 4 yoruba blood cousin .

jegede fu ck your self jegede .

dude How does that concern me? ekwugo m just m choro ikwu. onye nwere nti ya nuru.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

the richest man in ABA, jumbo, made his money from duping white men of stockfish containers. Yes we are hardworking But many of us are working hard in the wrong things and that is what worries me.[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

shatap you rusty taxi driver in igbo land .

shatap dead body
enyia ga gbara ogwu give nnuo.
Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

dude How does that concern me? ekwugo m just m choro ikwu. onye nwere nti ya nuru.[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by winniz: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]shachris03:

enyia ga gbara ogwu give nnuo. [s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Should Change by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:

enyia ga gbara ogwu give nnuo.

fu ck off like you always fu ck your grazing goats .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Business With Regular Monthly Income! <<< Make Regular Income >>> / Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club / Heritage Bank Customers In Panic Over Bank’s True State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.