Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29166 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by vichel(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2007
and liverpool too Gunners rule cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2007
hmmm,

wonder shall Never end. so Akola has finally gained his voice.
Na wa o. shocked

i know you are one of our enemies so no wahala. did you
enjoy your being a gooner yesterday? grin grin grin grin

instead of all blues celebrating our fall yesterday, why don't
you look behind you. The pools and the gooners ARE COMING!
In the next couple of weeks, if care is not taken, you will drop to the
fourth position o grin grin grin grin grin

So no celebrate our downfall too much jare. You are no longer
SAFE! Your case may just be like that of Spurs if care is
not taken. grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2007
thank you bola.
almighty chelsea too is not safe. not with their current crises and shevy's misfortunes grin

did anyone else notice how ordinary chelsea looked on saturday at Anfield? even with 2 goals down, mourinho looked helpless and clueless. . . Maybe the guy is already home sick!! grin might quit england if the situations in the board room does not change
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by pucho(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2007
1. How Titi made us crap our pants by Carra and Rio druggie

2. The Scum washed out of the Emirates by Cesc Fabrepass

3. Chewing gum can't remove the taste of defeat by Al Fergie

4. Dutch Shots are the hottest by Edwin 'goal-leaker ' Sar

top selling titles on ebay till today

just one title to add

5. how we got gunned down by Manscum
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by superman(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2007
whether this superman sittin right here came in so late or not the truth remind all yall fake a$$ out there i once again repeat Nigeria dnt yall for good! yall are enemies of progress yall know hmmm !

these people has being talkin a lot about football they know but superman knows they dnt know nothing, absolutely nothin! some think they are expert but hey once again i proof yall wrong and i will continue to im afraid.

nigeria 9th in fifa rankin wonder if they are still questionin that. hell know and me wonderin if drogba oloshi still thinks hes better than herny, stupidly there people in here that second that. shame all yall

now wenger respect! igwe herny respect

we are out
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Akolawole(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2007
@Bola and JK

I cant believe you are not holidaying this week.

I hardly predict matches because the game is football.

But last week i affirmed that Liverpool and Bolton can beat chelsea NOT United and Arsenal.

My record book says Chelsea has not been beaten like that been the last 3 years.

Arsenal and liverpool has just make the league so exiting now by opening up the premiership title for the big 4.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2007
arsenal only opened the league for chelsea to recover, not for liverpool or arsenal themselves!!!.

what are we even talkin about here.
arsenal is 12points behind united!!!. to meet up and eventually overtake manutd, arsenal has to win ALL their remaining games and united has to[b] LOSE [/b] 4 games and at least draw once!!!!.

so u really think this can happen? think again dreamers!!

The contenders for the title have not changed. MANUTD and CHELSEA.

PROUDLY UNITED.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2007
Jk angry

Do you think anyone will actually take any of you scummies seriously after all your mouth about how you were going to do this and that at the Emirates, please spare us your footie knowledge, let us watch how the season pans out!!

May is just 4 months away, sp[b]are us all this United crap till you lift a trophy[/b] tongue, Thank God you at least know that there is someone else is in the race.

Every one in the World, even some man united fans on your site, have said that nothing is over until it is over, so please do you now claim to know more than everyone, even seasoned journalist that say the title race is open , all 4 teams have a Mathematical chance of winning the league, so leave story for tortise!!!

Win something then talk, at least you haven't won the prem for 3 seasons now, so you probably have forgotten how its like to win, thats why a 6-12 point lead is giving you guys Hard Ons and your chics Hardened Nipples!!

Again: SPARE US PLEASE, cause if your statements are anything like your predictions for Sundays game, No one except your fellow scummie supporters would back you

Hissing loudly tongue tongue Please go and concentrate on Pompey and leave this issue, Sunday is over and done with and we won, LIVE WITH IT!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2007
like u said, mathematical chance of winning the league. why not try a realistic chance.

ur point is noted. the table is open. but like i said, can arsenal win all 14 matches left? even if manutd loses 4 games, chelsea loses 4 games, and liverpool not win again!!!!!!
undecided

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2007
JK

1 plus 1 equals 2. Is that not a "mathematical" fact, that is "real"

This is getting boring tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2007
@Justkunmi

When you are thru with working the math just let me know u hear? tongue grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2007
don't mind the yeye 'scum, at first 'wazza this, ole that ronaldo there' now that's failed, its back to the points, we all know the math,

don't give yourself a migrane doing calculations, let the footie do the talking. . . . . like it did on sunday when we kicked your arses!!

you know what? the Die HAS been Cast, and you know its shape?

[size=13pt]
man utd's arse with two big boot marks from Robin and Igwe [/size]!!

(ok igwe's head, but u catch my meaning wink )
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin
didnt know losers could boast grin grin

Dr Kit? cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by pucho(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2007
i dont understand this scummites before sunday they were all yapping about how they were going to thrash the gunners now they were well and truly beaten no excuses can suffice. and they all come out and start talking some crap about being this number of points above them.
why dont u guys just behave like men and lets talk about how wycombe will knock chelsea out of carling cup or sumtin more interesting. leave the match pips its gone and everyone goes back to the drawing board.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by rikkyjen(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2007
loyika:

Jk angry

Do you think anyone will actually take any of you scummies seriously after all your mouth about how you were going to do this and that at the Emirates, please spare us your footie knowledge, let us watch how the season pans out!!

May is just 4 months away, sp[b]are us all this United crap till you lift a trophy[/b] tongue, Thank God you at least know that there is someone else is in the race.

Every one in the World, even some man united fans on your site, have said that nothing is over until it is over, so please do you now claim to know more than everyone, even seasoned journalist that say the title race is open , all 4 teams have a Mathematical chance of winning the league, so leave story for tortise!!!

Win something then talk, at least you haven't won the prem for 3 seasons now, so you probably have forgotten how its like to win, thats why a 6-12 point lead is giving you guys Hard Ons and your chics Hardened Nipples!!

Again: SPARE US PLEASE, cause if your statements are anything like your predictions for Sundays game, No one except your fellow scummie supporters would back you

Hissing loudly tongue tongue Please go and concentrate on Pompey and leave this issue, Sunday is over and done with and we won, LIVE WITH IT!!

cool GOONER 89

Loyika, you may have taunted united and its fans, but you know whether mathematically or scientifically Arsenal are outta of the race already! shun that [b]"the race is not over"[/b]thoughts. Bro, pls shed that thoughts fast!. Do you think its feasible? Try Enyimba winning UEFA!. Lets be objective aiight? Arsenal did a double on united,thats awesome!, but it still puts arsenal on a armlength on the trophy, united may not have been consistent in the cup runs mostly away, but dont forget arsenal has been disatrous in the premiership as well until recently.Recent wins doesn't mean the disaster is over.

In the name of club solidarities and the rest, i think we should stop chasing shadows with dane guns and lets face substance. The substance is dat arsenal are outta the race already whicheva way you view it orthordoxly,traditionally, scientifically or Loyikally wink. the race is on but betwen United and chelsea, not even a resurging Liverpool can do Zilch!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2007
Time will tell

Ps u didnt comment on my 'the die is cast' post, i guess you agree then wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by pucho(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2007
shevy double means chelsea on way to carling cup final
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Vieira(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2007
Everybody is talking about points as if it has not happened before??

Remember Newcastle's lead?

Even Remember Arsenal's lead?

It has happened at least 3 times if memory serves me right in the last 15 years, where gaps of upto 11 points was clawed back and more.

and remember Chelsea can catch Man U, Liverpool casn catch Chelsea and we can catch everybody!!!

Let get the Man U fixtures and I'll point out the defeats
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Vieira(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2007
H Watford (PREM.) Win 3pts
A Tottenham (PREM.) Draw 1pt
H Charlton (PREM.) Win 3pts
A Fulham (PREM.) Win 3pts
A Liverpool (PREM.) Lose 0 pts
H Bolton (PREM.) Draw 1 pt
H Blackburn (PREM.) Win 3pts
A Portsmouth (PREM.) Draw 1pt
H Sheff Utd (PREM.) Win 3pt
A Chelsea (PREM.) Lose 0pt
H Middlesbro (PREM.) Draw 1pt
A Everton (PREM.) Draw 1pt
A Man City (PREM.) Lose 0pt
H West Ham (PREM.) Win 3pt

More than 12 points lost
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2007
Pls dont make these guys feel any more miserable, haha, i really feel for them u know? Bunch of sore losers!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Ugwumba(m): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2007
MournU fans still dey show dem face here? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by machu1: 12:41am On Jan 24, 2007
correction e be like sasy u no sabi read game again

H Watford (PREM.) Win 3pts
A Tottenham (PREM.) Win 3pt
H Charlton (PREM.) Win 3pts
A Fulham (PREM.) Win 3pts
A Liverpool (PREM.) Draw 1 pts
H Bolton (PREM.) Win 3pt
H Blackburn (PREM.) Win 3pts
A Portsmouth (PREM.) Draw 1pt
H Sheff Utd (PREM.) Win 3pt
A Chelsea (PREM.) Draw 1pt
H Middlesbro (PREM.) Win 3pt
A Everton (PREM.) Win 3pt
A Man City (PREM.) Win 3pt
H West Ham (PREM.) Win 3pt

am sorry for anyone dreaming bout this premiership its gone arsenal should be happy they got away with this in the history of the premiership arsenal never pass man u with 10 points , so make una let us watch wetin go happen
UNITED 4 LIFE
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2007
Oga V cool

Now i get your point about "Dumbos" that just start supporting any reigning club for no reason whatsoever, Look at this Machu 1 shocked When Arsenal won the League in 2004 with Chelsea coming 2nd and United 3rd, how many points were United behind then

Please you all should stop embarrashing yourselfs on a public forum, if you are not sure of something, raise your hands and ask your teachers

In 2003/04 how many points did Arsenal have over United at the end of the league: 15

Machu tongue "sell the drugs, don't use the drugs!!" tongue

@ Rikkyjen

I really don't have the time to reply you, i have run out of expletives to describe you United Supporters, so i will just let the footie do the talking, but seeing as you guys like Tables and points. This is for you, Notice how the POOL are the current form leaders and have the most clean sheets, so just minus 3 more points from your 12 grin grin Cause you ain't beating them at Anfield (you are not us grin)

Premier League Statistics

TOP 10
CLEAN SHEETS

Liv'pool 14
Chelsea 12
Bolton 10
Man City 10
Arsenal 9
Everton 9
Man Utd 9
A Villa 8
Portsm'h 8
Reading 7

TOP 10
CURRENT FORM

Arsenal 15
Liv'pool 15
M'brough 13
Man Utd 13
Blackb'n 12
Everton 11
Man City 10
Bolton 10
Chelsea 9
Reading 8

THIS S@#T IS GETTING BORING

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2007
bleeping boring its becoming annoying!!! If only peeps could hide away their ignorance off this forum!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2007
pucho:

i don't understand this scummites before sunday they were all yapping about how they were going to thrash the gunners now they were well and truly beaten no excuses can suffice. and they all come out and start talking some crap about being this number of points above them.
why don't u guys just behave like men and lets talk about how wycombe will knock chelsea out of carling cup or sumtin more interesting. leave the match pips its gone and everyone goes back to the drawing board.

@puncho
u must really mean wat ur saying that u had to post this message word for word on 2 threads so all would see!!. i get ur point. ok, grin.

@ya'll manutd haters cool
like u said, this is gettin boring. so we'll all let the footie do the talking cool(hope i'm permitted to use ur line, loyika).
we'll all see how the race eventually pans out. cool keepin my fingers crossed.

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by pucho(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2007
now taht u understand me lets move on your thots on Arsenal Totenham
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by pucho(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2007
And Prof is sticking to his youthful side with a probable baptista adebayour attack, fabregas -denilson-walcott and diaby midfield. a toure-toure-eboue-djourou defnce with almunia in post
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by manu4laif: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2007
@jk,
Beating man u is a season high for most clubs so you can't stop the adrenaline from flowing.Celebrations are in order but when it turns to denigration people really need to be reminded of the big picture.

THE LEAGUE IS NOT OVER YET.NEITHER IS IT WON BY WINNING ONE GAME.TRULY ANYONE CAN STILL WIN THE LEAGUE.

The only thing is we have our destiny right where it should be IN OUR HANDS,not hoping that Spurs or City or Waford will do the job for us.As long as we keep winning we keep up the pressure.Points will be dropped by ALL.So it's being clever by half saying Man U will drop points.Man U dropped points on Sunday but so did Chelsea.So things evened out at the top.Who's sure of next week.Since we all seem to have become mathematicians now (@Viera Einstein)then one can say that all we need is to win 12 games and we should have wrapped up the prem.Is that farfetched?I do not know but with all due respect if Gooners think they can catch up with a 12 point deficit (winning at least 4 more games than United )why can't the Reds dream of winning the required 12?or at least do enough to win the prem.
Just for the sake of argument let us assume that Man U wins say only 7 of its 14 remaining matches, that is 7 wins.Arsenal must win at least 11 to stand any chance of lifting the prem(hoping also that Chelsea and Liverpool keep losing).Is that possible .You tell me.Gunners will also need serious 'help' from Waford,Blackburn,Bolton,
Spurs,Chelsea,Fulham,Portsmouth,Everton,City,Pool,etc to make sure MU does not get more than 7 wins.If you ask me I do not think Man U will lose anything near 21 points(I may be stupid but I just don't think so).We have 10 points in our first 5 games of the second half.If we keep this form(that will be about 30 points) it will be difficult for anyone to catch us.Arsenal must win all of its matches to tie us on points.Is that possible, yes.Is it probable?Not so sure
Chelsea?A 2-game cushion is very easy to make up,that is true.What Chelsea needs however is the consistent run that is associated with the championship race.They've not had it in the last 6 games ,but will they ?I doubt they will get that run in time to make a heated challenge.After our game against West Ham it was a 2-point game now it's 6.Probably still counting.If they do not get that run then any points dropped by Man U will not count.These are purely my views.
Liverpool?They have managed to have some consistency in their last few games and are putting the pressure upstairs.However,they still need to surmount the same 4-game disavantage that the Gooners have.

A lot can happen over 14 games yes,but as analysts we must always base predictions on that which we see or know not what we hope will happen.

Will there be a charge by all sides ? Yes.
Does Man U seem like collapsing in this race ?From this standpoint,No.

Keep scoring,keep winning

WAN UNITED!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2007
The only one that will be able to make sense of what you are saying is JK

Why are you always late with your stuff, we have all agreed, (jk inclusive) that this stuff was getting played out, and that we would all move on, BUT NO!! You had to resurrect it up again tongue

Oh well Manu4laif grin Knock yourself silly mate!! In short, go out and buy a Replica Trophy, cause i tell you "thats all the silverware you will be seeing this year"

" E DON DO US OH!!"

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Oh yeah!! Watch this, i see what i feel about all you just said; cause Henry says it best tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAtwi0_91WY&eurl=

May Cometh!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2007
What in heaven's Godly name does this have to do with sports!!!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2007
loyika:

What in heaven's Godly name does this have to do with sports!!!!

cool GOONER 89

i think it does
or did i miss anything?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2007
Sorry JK

I was having a Nightmare shocked

I was in the midst of Scum fans tongue (how that happened i will never know ), and they wanted to beat me up just because i said "AIG" stood for "Arsenal Is Great", Apparently the Mancs, lacking a sense of humour, decided to descend on me!?

So! As i woke up screaming shocked, that was the first thing that came out of my mouth embarassed

Sorry!!

cool GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.