Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29179 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2006
Eboue, Kolo,
African Warriors,
Lehman, Lehman,
Germany's Pride,
Wearing shades on the day,
Will keep out sweat from Rooney
And grease from Ronaldo’s hair!

wink tongue cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by UNEKS: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2006
This is clearly a battle of unequals! I wish this clash was coming at a time when Gunners (gonners!) are equally firing on all cylinders. But for United fans we no send. Let them come and crash, even when they were unbeaten, United still thrashed them silly.Shoe get size.Up United!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by vichel(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2006
man u hasn't lost any games this season, but things are gonna change this weekend when we meet, and trust not even one point would be added to their already twelve points this week
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2006
HEY DUDE!! It seems you are over excited grin

UNEKS:

even when they were unbeaten, United still thrashed them

Does this statement make any sense , Go Figure

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2006
September's spirits wont rest unless gunners revenge last season's man U bragging rights.I admit you have a classic football pronto as for now but Gunners will entertain y'all at OT. Are you ready?
The match will be a hell-bent on being a hair raising encounter and Wenger will prove to all ,the boys are now men.Our boys have come to age and you will be forced to take prisoners.
Men!blowing your trumpets.

Gunners!
what is this about Henry not playing in champions league? He has a what ehen a foot injury.
Why is Igwe doing this to us now.Not fielding Henry in a Disunited match is another throwing stones to a police station in midday.Its so fatal.He is apparently not fit to play HamburgSV and manU.Hope they are lies.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
@ Loyika,
It makes sense.
What UNEKS was trying to say is--------------------Even when Arsenal were unbeaten in the premiership season 2003/04 United still buried em in the FA cup competition.
United will always beat Arsenal in the Premiership whether u like it or not.
Live with that.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2006
hucarson:

@ Loyika,
It makes sense.
What UNEKS was trying to say is--------------------Even when Arsenal were unbeaten in the premiership season 2003/04 United still buried em in the FA cup competition.
United will always beat Arsenal in the Premiership whether u like it or not.
Live with that.

Ok Oga!! I guess it wasn't Rio Ferdinand that was crying at the end of that game, and PV10 wasn't the one lifting the cup, And oh my God Wasn't it the Man United supporters that were all sobbing after that game, oh well Huc guess you stoped watching before the pen shoot out, and feel Man united won that cup.

Always thrash Arsenal, please memory fails me, did we not win the league once at OT, with Wiltord scoring the only goal of the game, against Almighty Man United, and i guess we didn't thrash Man United during the Community Shield, the last time we met for that Curtain raisier!!

Mr. Huc, nice one mate cheesy

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2006
u know wat, i aint sayin nothing until after the match,

all these talk, is just to hype up the game, but the true talk comes after d game,

u'll see a different ARsenal and a different Manchester united ,

the teams that played last weekend were not it,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2006
@ Loyika,
I have read your posts and i was thinking u were one of the brightest gunners on this thread but your last comment is appaling.
In 2003/04 season(Arsenal's premiership unbeaten), United defeated Arsenal at the FA cup Semi-finals at the Villa Park.
Paul Scholes low shot was the decider that afternoon and that was different to the FA cup final Arsenal won in 2004/05 season.
Arsenal wasn't unbeaten in 2004/05 season because Man United won the pizzagate warfare and inflicted a massive 4-2 defeat to the gunners at Highbury.

Lets check the stats head to head since 2002/03 season.

Man Utd 2-0 Arsenal (Dec. 2002)
Arsenal  2-2 Man Utd (Apr 2003)

Man Utd 0-0 Arsenal (Sep 2003)---------------Arsenal's unbeaten season
Arsenal  1-1 Man Utd (Apr 2004)

Man Utd 2-0 Arsenal (Oct 2004)----------------United ended Arsenal's unbeaten run
Arsenal  2-4 Man Utd(Feb 2005)

Arsenal  0-0 Man Utd (Jan 2006)
Man Utd 2-0 Arsenal  (Apr 2006)

Arsenal has failed to beat Man Utd in the Premiership for 4 years.
In this period, United won 4 times and drew 4 times.

Its obvious u lack a shade of football knowledge to have confused the 2 seasons together.
Anyways, United fans have always showed they are brighter than the gunners on Nairaland.

Afterall if Wenger was brilliant he wldn't be sitting comfortably at the 17th position that might even drop to the 20th next sunday.

Mr Loyiks, Nicer one matey!!!! cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2006
i'm gettin tired of this,

hucarson:

@ Loyika,
I have read your posts and i was thinking u were one of the brightest gunners on this thread but your last comment is appaling.
In 2003/04 season(Arsenal's premiership unbeaten), United defeated Arsenal at the FA cup Semi-finals at the Villa Park.
Paul Scholes low shot was the decider that afternoon and that was different to the FA cup final Arsenal won in 2004/05 season.
Arsenal wasn't unbeaten in 2004/05 season because Man United won the pizzagate warfare and inflicted a massive 4-2 defeat to the gunners at Highbury.

Its obvious u lack a shade of football knowledge to have confused the 2 seasons together.
Anyways, United fans have always showed they are brighter than the gunners on Nairaland.
Afterall if Wenger was brilliant he wldn't be sitting comfortably at the 17th position that might even drop to the 20th next sunday.

Mr Loyiks, Nicer one matey!!!! cheesy

quite right pal,

but i wish arsenal win
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2006
Thought U said u don't make short posts right? cool

Since when was that Wiltord goal? 2002! Na wah for you o.

Since then how many times have you beaten United? even at your small box, you couldn't achieve that. tongue

Sorry o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2006
@balaoni

surely u can do better than that, if u understand wat i mean
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2006
Hey Huc, my bad, what a big blunder tongue, i need to go back and review my degree.

1 - Nil to you on that one.

Lordy if you are that bored with this thread, "JUST TURN OFF THE BLOODY PC " or just go to other threads. like the American Drug war mantra "JUST SAY NO!!"

hucarson:

@ Loyika,
I have read your posts and i was thinking u were one of the brightest gunners on this thread

Huc, now now you are making a grown man blush, But sorry when did the people up north of the British isles become far more Brighter then those of the south cheesy If you support the Mancs, then you are sharing in their lack of Knowlegde and commonsense grin, But you are right my post was appalling tongue

Probably drinking the same brand of wine as Mr. Jackal cool

Lordy hope you have shut down the PC!? We are all just trying to let off steam!!

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2006
Oga Bola Oni i didn't say or mean 2002 Oh i meant this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/1964495.stm

Sorry if the way i structured the sentence confused you wink

Mr. Huc i am still recovering from that shot, thank God it wasn't fatal grin

LORDY!! like NIKE "JUST DO IT grin" You can leave this thread, will power son!! will power!!

repeat after me " i will not let these people bore me any further, i will and can press the switch off button on my PC!!"

Lordy just get into this convo, when last did a MAN UNITED vs Arsenal game become more interesting and exciting, join the fun cheesy

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2006
@ Loyiks,
Mancunians are known to be smarter and sharper than the Cockneys, Scousers, Toffees and even the Geordies.
The Mancunians rule while others drool.
U want to know why we tick? Take a vacation to Manchester.

Pls recover quickly cos i still have more halo tips aimed at ur belly.
Hucarson is one dude most gooners hate to toy with on NL.
Prissy, Mukina and Kitaun will tell u i am thick .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
loyika:

Lordy if you are that bored with this thread, "JUST TURN OFF THE BLOODY PC " or just go to other threads. like the American Drug war mantra "JUST SAY NO!!"

Lordy hope you have shut down the PC!? We are all just trying to let off steam!!

cool GONNER 89

you know, i neva asked u for ur suggestions and i if did, i wouldnt accept such, its opinion that i am gettin tired, of what [/b]i did not mention,
its your opinion to continue the letting off the steam, i do not object to that, then u make such statements as below,

loyika:

Probably drinking the same brand of wine as Mr. Jackal cool

then i have to conclude, dat u don't know wat you r saying, as u said probably [b]drinkin some wine
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2006
Enough of the wordfare.
Lets discuss like real soccer fans without bias.

What do u think Arsenal can do to neutralise United's assault?
Lets all look at this from Wenger's angle.
What will ur team selection and formation be against United?
Sir Lordi, over to u----------------
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Danmasani(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2006
just got Foxsoccer at my new place. Cant wait to see sunday!. By the way, Up Chelsea!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2006
Huc
you are back? not even greetings after we missed you.
how was incognito?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by darqly(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2006
Can't ever pass up the chance to lampoon gooners,

Gosh, memories of last season just come flooding in, Kolo Toure wearing Lehmans jersey and making that vital save (contender for save of the season by the way, ) grin

Just use simple statistics, Man Utd should win this one. It's old trafford and its Arsenal, Man U's training material. I make bold to say that if ever there is a time when Arsenal needs just 3 pts to avoid relegation and their last game is against Man Utd, then they're as good as playing in the Coca-cola championship cool

Man U rulez, Gunners drool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Seyigoy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2006
Form or no form, Gunners are 4 life. United have u forgotten the wonder goal igwe scored against u a few seasons ago. Champs are always Champs. Gunners will gun u down. Igwe will shine like a million stars, United is our bride, we can take u to the alter anytime we like. forget last season, it was a fluke, ARSENAL RULES
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by rikkyjen(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2006
Aresenal Win United!!! Its like saying Atiku will become the next president (apologoes to jackal) grin cheesy wink

At old trafford, wenger's voyeuristic face will be so red that its going to be a real complement to his tie cheesy grin

How can Ass-nal win united ? shocked Na yam?, its like putting a boiling ring in an ocean!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by tunamania(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2006
men guys Makavelli said the end justifies the means so priscilla just forget those disunited guys Rooneys indiscipline will cost them the and if doesn't we are going to whip their asses no need to have doubts we are for a win i'm always settled when arsenal is meeting Man DisU COS WE ARE AT HOME NO HASSLES GUNNER TILL DEATH rigth here peace out
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Seyigoy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2006
Why cant united fans recall the season we won the league right in your backyard (old trafford), it wasnt so old that day as Wiltord sank u!!! we experienced a minor set back last season, but hey we reach the champions league fianal, the last time I chked, u people crashed and burned. We have the winning formula, Old Ferggie wont have time to sign autographs as he'll be running to the dressing room,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Chxta(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2006
I'll go for ManU on this one. . .
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by delboy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2006
My people, calm down, Grand slam Sunday is just around corner. Then I will comment.

Respect due to Priscila, u're a true GOONER, babes.

Arsenal for life!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Akolawole(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2006
@All

Lets make this thread enjoyable.

No Vulgar or personal attack pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I am on my knees.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by b2dl(f): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2006
hear ye hear ye!

d game is goin swing in 1 UNITED's way no doubt.

dont u gooners eva get tired of beating MAN U wit words of mouth n failing on d pitch? shocked c'mon who r u guys kidding? jus face up to reality n accept ur fate, aii! grin

peace!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 1:18am On Sep 13, 2006
hmm, all this fever and excitement and its just wednesday!

All I'm going to say is this - Good things come to those who wait

dear gunners, we have been waiting for a premiership win so far this season. guess what? its going to be extra sweet when we beat the old enemy right in their backyard.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2006
Na Wah Oh is it me or do people not understand SARCASM!!?? Oga Lordy sorry i was only Kidding, Why you all chose to read meanings to statements i will never know, I do remember asking you to please join the fun as its been a while that there has been much anticipation to a MAN UNITED/ARSENAL MATCH, We are all just trying to make this thread amusing as possibly, so people should just read btw the lines. "NO ONE IS INSULTING ANYONE HERE!!"

I hope you understand me now Oga Lordy, and if you don't, well apologises for what ever you took offence to, (it seems i have to tiptoe around some members as they get offended easily, even when there is no reason or malice intended!!). Just pulling your legs no offence meant cry

Besides you are a Gonner (i think so?) and i wouldn't be caught dead making any comments against my fellow gunners.

Oga Huccy, winning one battle does not mean you are now the Top Dog!! and i believe my fellow nairaland Gonners have held their own against you, (i have never seen or known Mr. Kit or Miss Mukina or Prisc or any other Gonner in the house to have run away from any Confrontation, even Miss Under 18 with her funny lingua franca, holds her own.)

So like i said, i give you that one, as i made a big (and by my own admission it was big tongue) blunder mixing up the two events, but by no means must that be taken as a fatal blow, far from it Oga, i have recovered and i am rearing to go!! like my team. cool

Today, i will leave all the innueandos and sarci jokes and do some real analysis on what either team will need to do to win, my bias being for the Gunner obviously!! hope everyone puts forward their own thoughts and analysis, at least we can all learn from each other and remember its all for fun. grin

LORDY HOPE MY APOLOGY IS ACCEPTED MATE!! smiley
cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2006
loyika:

Na Wah Oh is it me or do people not understand SARCASM!!?? Oga Lordy sorry i was only Kidding, Why you all chose to read meanings to statements i will never know, I do remember asking you to please join the fun as its been a while that there has been much anticipation to a MAN UNITED/ARSENAL MATCH, We are all just trying to make this thread amusing as possibly, so people should just read between the lines. "NO ONE IS INSULTING ANYONE HERE!!"

I hope you understand me now Oga Lordy, and if you don't, well apologises for what ever you took offence to, (it seems i have to tiptoe around some members as they get offended easily, even when there is no reason or malice intended!!). Just pulling your legs no offence meant cry

i do undastand now, i didn't knw that u were pulling my legs, sorry for the misunderstanding, it is duly regretted, accept my apologies too for overreacting.

loyika:

Besides you are a Gonner (i think so?) and i wouldn't be caught dead making any comments against my fellow gunners.
i am a gunner, a critical one for that matter,

loyika:

Today, i will leave all the innueandos and sarci jokes and do some real analysis on what either team will need to do to win, my bias being for the Gunner obviously!! hope everyone puts forward their own thoughts and analysis, at least we can all learn from each other and remember its all for fun. grin

exactly, i've certainly learnt from you, pal

loyika:

LORDY HOPE MY APOLOGY IS ACCEPTED MATE!! smiley

yes its accepted, hope mine is also accepted,
later pal,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2006
LORDY cool!! nice one MATE!! cheesy

Hey not to ruffle any feathers, but Gonners do you remember this, i absolutely forgot that we did beat Man United Home and Away that season (with Titi actually scoring against them at Highbury)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/photo_galleries/football/1975025.stm

has nothing to do with sundays match though, just a trip down memory lane for us Gonners, Pls Reds we are only going down memory lane oh!! grin before you start your own barrage of memory lane trips wink

cool GONNER 89

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.