Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29162 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2006
WHEN ALL AROUND CHAOS SEEMS TO BE THE NORM, FINALLY SOME SANITY CALMS THE STORM!!!

All this talk of destroying some one, only does one thing, bore the Pants off me.  

I was going to give my views, but i am so bored of reading all this noise that i will let the thread play it self out, then post something when all the posturing and false starts are coming to an end. Cause thats what is happening here. Everyone is getting all worked up, and for nothing.

Just one comment, In as much as United Surpporters are walking around holding their crouch like a Rap star who has just been told his album just went Platinum, we will see how far that Rapper can hold his own on SUNDAY. Footie is not a game of words, buty is played on the pitch, and no one should please bore us with any HISTORY LESSON.

Win or lose on sunday, it will be just one game Won or Lost, and 3 points dropped!!

If we WIN does that mean Man U are finished for the season, NO, if we lose does that do any harm to us, other than making it even more unbearable to listen to the constant S@#T coming out of the Manc camp, I WOULD THINK NOT.

I will give my analysis (Objective!) of this game later, (cause work is restricting me from settling down to give this a good thrashing out!! cry) Explaining Why MAN UNITED WILL EITHER GET A BLOODY NOSE OR GET A RESPECTABLE DRAW. this is not pride, as i really have nothing to be proud about, but Arsenal really have nothing to lose on SUNDAY as we are expected to lose, so if we do, SSDD. but HOT DAMN!! bring sunday the f@#k on!! angry

THAT WILL BE MY MANTRA TILL THE GAME on sunday.

For now, like Arnie, "I WILL BE BACK!! cool"

cool gonner 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by asanga(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2006
Manchester United,how i love United gracious in winning and feared by teams,doing wonders halleluyah,we have just started, this season will be an unbeaten run for United i am not even talking of an Arsenal team that presently lacks character, that game as far as i am concerned is a forgotten issue Arsenal will be beaten black,blue.

UP UNITED!

NO STOPPING US.

Bolaoni,woleprof,join the shout UNITED ALL THE WAY.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2006
Like you beat the SPUDS black and blue!!??

Please people keep bumping this thread up till monday, PLEASE i really want to see this beating Black and blue, Man!! i don't usually like coming to the office on Sundays, but i will make a f@#king exception this sunday. so i can Log on to Nairaland before and after the game. No worries if we lose, i will be the first one to pull of my hat to you guys (scout's honour!!) BUT IF WE F@#KING WIN, YOU ALL WILL HATE ME ON THIS FORUM cool

BRING SUNDAY THE F@#K ON!!

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2006
How time flies. The gunners are on the other side and they are becoming philosophical.

loyika:

All this talk of destroying some one, only does one thing, bore the Pants off me.

Just one comment, In as much as United Surpporters are walking around holding their crouch like a Rap star who has just been told his album just went Platinum, we will see how far that Rapper can hold his own on SUNDAY. Footie is not a game of words, buty is played on the pitch, and no one should please bore us with any HISTORY LESSON.

Win or lose on sunday, it will be just one game Won or Lost, and 3 points dropped!!

Good talk my Bros, but lemme just spare you some lessons coz I've never seen you to be part of those fanatical gooners.

loyika:

If we WIN does that mean Man U are finished for the season, NO, if we lose does that do any harm to us, other than making it even more unbearable to listen to the constant S@#T coming out of the Manc camp, I WOULD THINK NOT.

United will not lose Bros, but if you do, hmmm be prepared for relegation battles grin

loyika:

I will give my analysis (Objective!) of this game later, (cause work is restricting me from settling down to give this a good thrashing out!! cry) Explaining Why MAN UNITED WILL EITHER GET A BLOODY NOSE OR GET A RESPECTABLE DRAW. this is not pride, as i really have nothing to be proud about, but Arsenal really have nothing to lose on SUNDAY as we are expected to lose, so if we do, SSDD. but HOT DAMN!! bring sunday the f@#k on!! angry

In your dreams abi?

loyika:

For now, like Arnie, "I WILL BE BACK!! cool"

After the whacking abi? We will be waiting for you jare grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2006
Hmmn, things are happenening here o! and even at a frenetic pace, Jackal and co are obviously drunk off some cheap wine but i believe its just because they never expected to be where they are the moment

Whatever it is, just like Loyika said we remain Arsenal and any other person could as well go and die because we can't feel your taunts, can we even hear you? tongue

The likes of Wormedup and Amodu should be more concerned about where they are now on the table but instead they are more concerned about Arsenal shocked shocked

Man Utd vs Arsenal, who wins? Arsenal of course and if we dont, will the heavens come down? hell nooo simply because we are not expected to win but somehow the same boys that have obviously looked rusted will live up to it to get the desired 3 points, funny enough even a point should be regarded as a win for Arsenal cos very little is expected of Arsenal because of their poor form but even the Heavens know as this pans out, enough things will happen before Sunday that will alter the course of events cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2006
Most honourable Bolaoni!
I knew you cannot resist my request of Changing the topic. When the oracle speaks its with finality am sure.Its only a very malicious Disunited fanatic who can come up with such a biased topic as it was before.How do you know I ve got steel shock-absorbers?

Nuggard/Jack
am not available for any Disunited Cain.Got it?Am seeing new user names hope no one is masquerading as disunited to taunt gunners here o. I know y'all expect me to say and I insist we are mauling you guys come sunday or do you want us to bet.Guess what? I wont give u satisfaction.
Where is Huc? perhaps these wins have gotten him by surprise that he can't write.

Kitaun!
Lets prepare a victory song after that Sunday to sing Man U out of Nairaland.
I also wonder why No one has started Chelsea/liverpool thread since they also meet on sunday.they are all here collaborating.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2006
@ Loyika,
U said footie is played on the pitch and not words of the mouth-I totally agree with u[b] BUT the league table tells no LIES[/b].
Man Utd Vs Arsenal is no contest at Old Trafford. Even a kid of 4 knows that in England.
It will def'ly be the usual moans and groans that we normally hear from the gunners camp.
Excuses like Arsenal lost because Henry didnt start. Old Trafford pitch is too wide and long. Wenger forgot his hand-book and blah blah blah.

As a matter of fact, i am not happy with Arsenal's position on the league table cos i was hoping United, Liverpool and Arsenal would give Chelski a run for their money this season but Arsenal just fell like a pack of cards.
There's no way in hell Arsenal can win the Premiership title this season with this kinda start.
I am already looking beyond sunday's fixtures cos Arsenal does not have the fibre to contest with the new-improved Man United.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2006
why should Disunited not be new when it has older players to oust young guns? ha ha!90 mimutes will tell the odds and hope guys wont run away o! you have to stay put.
sunday is not far so gunners just chill.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by nuggard(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2006
admin I'm sorry i'm breaking the rules, I promise not to do say again.

Loyika if you would not give your opinion of the game and continue yapping shit please get the Bleep off!
All these gangsta yarn of "bring it on" and "Bleep" is boring. what is even irritating is your pseudo ajebota language.

Its all part of the fun bragging and all that but if you can't post something reasonable without affording to be stupid then wait till after sunday.

Capisce?- - - (I think I can manage the pseudo-speak too).
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2006
whatever is annoying you in loyinka statement nuggard. too harsh man!
we are having fun men.just sentiments
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2006
What has older players gotta do with this.
I never knew Premiership has now turned to U-17 football league where youngsters are only allowed to play.
Gallas must be 16, Henry is 15.5 years, Lehmann is 14, Lauren is 12 and Gilberto Silva is 13.
Psyches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arsenal is just a team crowded up with mediocres.
Why sell Robert Pires and Sol Campbell? This is because Arsene Wenger has no foresight.
Does it not bother u that Ryan Giggs is the best player in the country this season at his age of 32+?
Ferguson should have sold him off but the Gaffer kept faith with Giggs and he is reaping the benefits now.
Wenger on the other hand sold Pires(the only player that gives Arsenal WIDTH) and didn't replace him with a suitable player.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2006
hey! it has gotten to this. paparazzis will catch up with you all.
I can feel your anger jackal. just because I mentioned Giggs,scholes,Soljkaer,neville the untouchable ageing unit. dont get high blood pressure man sunday is too near.sha!
hope you will be around to justify your points.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2006
I'm going nowhere.
Sunday's victory is as certain as the rising of the sun in Sahara Desert.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2006
hope those cold infested feet wont freeze before sunday.I can feel trepidations in Disunited camp.Henry is still a frightening sight for any defender.Van der sar is in trouble o
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2006
@ Prisccy,
Did u say Henry?
I pray Henry scores on sunday cos the last time he scored at Old Trafford Man United won 6-1. grin
Maybe history might just repeat itself if Henry scores again.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by under18(f): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2006
gunners at work
i leave to veterans.Manchesterv have been
told everything.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by nuggard(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2006
that is a profound statement isn't it?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2006
@ under18,
I thought u were told not to write ur disjointed English on the sports thread.
90% of what u always write makes one confused.
Go and learn to write properly.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2006
I have always said it Priscy, you have a spirit I admire so much. The resilient spirit is good for you. You are a lady that never give up abi? wink
One thing I know is that we will always tolerate you because you are still new to the game so whatever idea you have of the history of the game, we will always buy wink

I have always known Kitaun to be a dreamer as well and he won't stop dreaming but time will tell. Sunday will surely come and WE SHALL SEE! grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
ADMIN I AM NOT SORRY I AM BREAKING THE RULES, AND I DO PROMISE TO DO IT AGAIN IF I HAVE TO SWAT LITTLE PESKY ANNOYING @#$%^

Now Mr. Nuggard i will give you the due respect that i feel you deserve cause i do not know you, and i am too old to even argue with someone, who i really don't know, and might never meet in my entire life (I AM REALLY WISHING THAT WE NEVER MEET wink ).

If you have been reading any of my posts, you will see i try hard to express what i feel on an issue, trying as much as possible to be objective as i can (which can be very difficult sometimes!!). Like i say my posts are usually long, since i chose not to post all the time, which means that when i do, i make sure i try to make all my points, as i might then decide to chill and watch the responses before i decide to post something else or reply (like you are making me do right now )

Now its just tooo bad that you do not understand what SARCASM IS!! and i can't help you with that (thats what you have educational institutions for), also please forgive me for being, what did you say again "AJEBO!!?" grin Gee Thanks!! grin and AMEN TO THAT. Not everyone can be a GHETTO SOILDER LIKE DADDY SHOWKEY AND AFRICAN CHINA!!

Listen Nuggard, like i said i believe i am way older than you, so i should know better than fight with my younger brother on an online forum, so if you do not like or agree with what i have to say, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SKIP MY COMMENTS TO THE NEXT ONE!! believe me i won't be mad at you cheesy

If everyone realises that i am being half serious when i make my posts, and you don't, what can i do about that!? My degree is in Pol Sci not Psychology. (JESUS IF I WAS EXPECTING ANYONE TO MAKE COMMENTS CONCERNING MY COMMENTS cheesy IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MR. WOLF MAN HIMSELF THE JACKAL!1 cool).

These forums are for fun, and i have never attacked anyone for what they have ever posted (well apart from my little stint with Mr. Kola, once upon a time, way back when!?) Besides until i saw my name on your post, i never knew you existed, and i doubt i have ever replied to anything you have said ) but if i annoy you, my sincere apologies cry

ADMIN I AM THROUGH!!

@ Jackal where was i? yeah "BRING SUNDAY THE F@#K ON!!) (NUGGARD HERE IS THE PART WHERE YOU GO TEMPORALY BLIND wink)

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2006
@loyika,

Take am easy jare. Old man! grin grin grin

I'm sure we are all here for fun not for gunz wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by sil(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2006
We have just started  the session and don't be surprise @ what is goin to happen watch out the gunners will soon dominate the league.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2006
@ Loyika,
Save ur energy for sunday when ma wiggaz/niggaz wld bring the Bleep on.
United wld seriously Bleep Arsenal with a condom on cos we are scared to catch AIDS. grin grin grin grin
This forum is for fun and not for nuns. cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by daksol4ril(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2006
There's no messing with da Gunners when it comes to any clash with fake Utd!!! Our slow start to the season this term doesn't mean we are down and out aiight. I think our problem has been more of physical than technical. Arsenal had the highest number of internationals in the last world cup and that has got to them, coupled with the pre-season and UEFA Champions league qualifiers. But as it has always been in the past we hope to pick back our form and rhythm against Utd. Our loose Cannon will surely gun down Fergie Utd. I hope there's no 'Pizzagate' afterwards though, One Luv. Gunners 4 Life!!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2006
Putting heat on a newcomer is not the best of welcomes.

I save my reply for another time daksol.

But all you have just said are what we call, STORIES.

U a story teller or what? grin grin grin

Anyway welcome to the best forum on planet earth wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2006
ABEG Mr Jackal and Mr Bolani (got the spelling right this time cheesy) No mind me jare, na old age dey cause am, IMAGINE A WHOLE ME, PERSON DEY CALL AJEBO!? men kids of now adays, no respect!! cry

Well i must admit NAIRALAND IS MILD compared to other Footie Blogs and Forums, if Nuggard were on some other forums with their brutal sarcasm, what would he do, commit sucide. Anyway we are all having fun here, if someone chooses to take every comment seriously then i guess i won't be in Mr. Nuggard's good books for a long time.

What ever happened to that statement "A PINCH OF SALT!?", it wasn't his post that got me, it was his use of the word "CAPISCE!!" that really pulled my tits, and we all know where that can lead, just ask METTARRATZI!! grin

Mr. Jackal see ya on Sunday cool

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2006
Oga,

U didn't get it right jare, I'm BolaOni from Bola Oni wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by manakins: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2006
Gooners foever.
Saturday Man Utd would become Man disunited.
Probably remove the S from Sir Alex to become
Ir Alex.
Till then make all hot body ManUtd fans hold their breath.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2006
Thats right good people, keep bumping this thread up till monday. Mr. Bola Oni sorry about that (got it right this time, i hope!?).

Anyway guys heres the Guardian Podcast for this week, just down load and enjoy (its free Oh!! before Naija guys start to get scared cheesy)

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2006/09/11/football_weekly_1.html

enjoy guys!!!

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by uncfemmy: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2006
Well,too bad 4 Arsenal.facing a team like ManU
at dis trying period is like going inside the
boxing ring 2 fight wit Tyson after just taking Puffpuff & pure water 4
breakfast, NA DIE DEY DEY dat day.

grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nutter(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2006
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
Santa is an Arsenal fan and has moved to Emirates, hey!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
Oh what fun it’ll be to see Great Arsenal whip Man U - hey!!

GO GUNNERS . . . CAAAM ON!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2006
Is there any relationship between gunners and dreamers?

Why don't U all wake up. U all made the same mouth last season and we saw what Rooney wonder did to Lehmann.

Abeg no contest jare, United is the King of the Gooners

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.