Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29171 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2007
Oh God. . . .
why did u wake up? angry
u shoulda stayed a lil bit longer grin

AIG?? Arsenal is great?? shocked
i think i'll beat u up myself
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by manu4laif: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2007
I was in the midst of Scum fans  (how that happened i will never know ), and they wanted to beat me up just because i said "AIG" stood for "Arsenal Is Great", Apparently the Mancs, lacking a sense of humour, decided to descend on me!?   
@ali babasorry loyika,remember what happened to Joseph the dreamer.You will dream yourself into trouble soon.

WAN UNITED!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2007
lmao Arsenal is Great!!

thats the perfect advertisement we need, keep up the good work 'scummies!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2007
@manu4life
ur the best, mate
lmao

@arsenal is great
u wish
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by manu4laif: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2007
@debosky,
did you say arsenal is gay,sorry great?

@jk,
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2007
more like[b] arsene is gay[/b] tongue
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by manu4laif: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2007
;d ;d ;d :p :p :p
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2007
nah, I meant Arsenal Is Glorious!!

or [b]A[/b]rsenal's Ass-kicking [b]I[/b]s [b]G[/b]ut-busting
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by masterpwar: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2008
OT's result: Manchesterunited 0 Vs Arsenal 1

I can't shout wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by marlet01(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2008
Looking at the several factors going into this match, most notably our relatively big slump and possibly derailed atmosphere inside the squad after that loss to Liverpool, its very difficult to predict anything when it comes to this match. According to some, this current Manchester United team is the best thing since sliced bread, tongue tongue but its not quite as easy as that is it. Manchester United have their weaknesses just like any other team and this was very evident against Middlesbrough for example. We should look to take advantage of their weak parts and try to go for the points up there. The way things are looking at the moment for us, even a draw up there would be considered a successful result.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kaydee(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2008
Fab to score the Gunners 1st
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2008
kaydee:

Fab to score the Gunners 1st

And what happens after?

Get whooped after tongue
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by yemmight(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2008
OT's result: Manchesterunited 0 Vs Arsenal 1

Have finished dreaming?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.