Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia (37398 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / Queen Of England Honours Four Nigerians / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by bro4u: 3:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Dont the Federal Govt know that before they died they gave a request in regards to where they like to be buried.

Come ooo,this days Federel Govt have been living up to their responsibilities but too bad 29 days to go.

Let me use this medium to wish Nairaland and indeed every Nairalander Happy New Month in ADVANCE!
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Mhizkel(f): 3:22am On Apr 30, 2015
In as much as what they did is wrong and totally against the laws of the country, they don't deserve to die! No human has the right to kill!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by NovusHomo(m): 3:22am On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:
Why did the Federal Governöent allowed that in the first place??

Condelence My Foot

They should have invaded Indonesia like they did Sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by AreaFada2: 3:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Having their bodies would help their families put closure.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by 2n2k(m): 3:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Does Nigerian government release the remains of executed criminals to their families for burial?

The government may then wish to tell us what happened to the remains of Oyenusi, Anini and others.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by deeman12: 3:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Sad and Happy at the same time. Sad becos our govt didn't do enof. Happy becos those guys had enof time to determine their life after death. I learnt they declined to have their face covered b4 the execution and were singing 'Amazing Grace'. They'rent feeling any pains aanymore in heaven where they aare.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by canalily(m): 3:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
In as much as what they did is wrong and totally against the laws of the country, they don't deserve to die! No human has the right to kill!
come o o o shocked miss koi koi ! are u still awakeundecided kill their own back naa aangry are they not breaking the same law here? undecided
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by hollypagan: 3:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Many ngwongwo don enter there last month and dis month our ppl no dey hear dat one
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by majalisa(m): 3:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
they conscented to damage and should never complain of injury.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by JayJustus(m): 3:47am On Apr 30, 2015
ridiculous... leave em there please
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Bifwoli: 3:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Any Yoruba amongst the condemned? Respect to Indonesia for its tough stance on drug pushers.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have every right to kill your English teacher. grin
lmao
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by CIA12345: 4:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Only if they break the law of your country. Do you want to tell me those guy did not know the law of Indoneaia about drug before they decided to do it ?
nzeobi:
Will this stop drug trafficking
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by promise1487(m): 4:48am On Apr 30, 2015
All indonesia people in nigeria should stay clear.if i should catch any of them.(DEATH)
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by promise1487(m): 4:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
even when they are not caught breaking the law? Do you know that among those killed, there was an indonesian guy? Ok, you have more Nigerians in indonesia than we have indonesians in Nigeria. Do attack their people and see how it goes...
nothing go hppen by the time u don late one indo guy for warri,throw for bush their eye go clear.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by promise1487(m): 4:56am On Apr 30, 2015
spongeisback:
Okwudili has already been buried in Indonesia.
RIP Okwudili I listened to your songs and it made me cry, when I read your final wish I cried uncontrollably. Truly GOD knows. keep resting in the bosom of our lord.
them go uproot the body.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 30, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Are these the 1st set of Nigerians being executed for drug traficking? Isn't is obvious that why the FG is reacting this way is because the Australian Government took particular interest in this case and went the extra mile to see that its citizens were freed? So many Nigerians have been executed before now and So many still are on Death Row in different parts of the world, but you never get to hear anything about them unless they are previleged to have inmates like them from developed countries like Australia. To me this Government is just acting like it cares but I know better.

7 Likes

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by kindy51(m): 5:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Abeg make them kip the corpse joor
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by searider(m): 5:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Dimishing in bilateral relationship between nations has become the order of the day. I am not a religious fanatic to call this sign of end time but it is just so disheartening that what Nigeria a s a country would tolerate; other countries won't.

The world is a system; an interconnectivity of 2 or more components. No one nation can exist in isolation.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Teejay1313(m): 5:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Na u be MUMU since u no sabi read.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by winodey(m): 5:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Photos: Michelle Obama stuns in blue dress at White House State Dinner
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 30, 2015
samuelson06:
The last time I checked, there are still legitimate businesses one can do and still make money. The execution is condemned but let them bear it. Atleast one must be held responsible for his/her actions and whatever the law says for such, then the person must go for it. There's no point asking for their corpse, lest it corrupt our land. Let them be buried there.
Corrupt whose land? And How? If man were God, people like you would wipe out every soul on earth, have some heart bro...those corpses have relations who still love them and would want to give them a decent burial....You want to deny them that?...Oh, why did I ask? You are neither God nor the president of this country, so sit back and watch them fly their corpses home.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by bionixs: 5:27am On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:
Why did the Federal Governöent allowed that in the first place??

Condelence My Foot
i can see ,you have been drinking. Must you post something?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Franknigga(m): 5:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Get rich men go they hussle no mater
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by love2nicee: 5:40am On Apr 30, 2015
That is the only contribution FG has nonsense govt
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by delishpot: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Sad thing.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Truflame: 6:02am On Apr 30, 2015
I'm not happy at all seeing as these Nigerians were executed for drug related offense.

Indonesians should be aware of the fact that fate can also catch up with them anywhere in the world. Would they also expect forgiveness?

Beside, had it been our government had dignify the life of their citizens by providing good jobs for them, I don't think they'll be tempted to push drugs

Imagine a country like Nigeria where job applicants are ruthlessly denied a means of livelihood for the following reasons:

-ethnic background

-religion

-too much emphasis on paper qualification

-extorting money from job applicants

-HND/B sc discrepancy or dichotomy

these wicked, ill motivated and unfriendly reasons is overwhelmingly frustrating. Imagine what the victim of these psychological torture is contemplating?

Private organisations should review their unfriendly policies while the incoming government of Buhari should painstakingly bring sanity to the country.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by anitank(f): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Leaving them to be buried there will show we have a great level of disrespect and disregard for our own. We have let them carry out their law on them. The least FG can do now is send their remains to their families so they could give them a proper burial.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Israel5(m): 6:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Evn Muna's brothr syl. Obiekwe? E dan join e bros. Anywy, we nid d manures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) / Angry APC Senators Declare Buhari’s Government Incompetent / Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.