Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia (37429 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / Queen Of England Honours Four Nigerians / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2015
The FG should also recall the Nigerian ambassador to that country, like the Australians did.
No matter the social problems caused be the consumption of hard drugs, there is no way I can be convinced that the punishment for drug trafficking is death. The Indonesians have to find a way to repeal such a draconian law, and join the other parts of the world in which the death penalty is sparingly used.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by cococandy(f): 6:14am On Apr 30, 2015
CFCfan:
The FG should also recall the Nigerian ambassador to that country, like the Australians did.
No matter the social problems caused be the consumption of hard drugs, there is no way I can be convinced that the punishment for drug trafficking is death. The Indonesians have to find a way to repeal such a draconian law, and join the other parts of the world in which the death penalty is sparingly used.
I agree

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 30, 2015
The truth is that most people nabbed in these countries never knew they had drugs. The were deceived into transporting one thing the other with drug hidden in the luggage or something. The philippino that was to die with them was spared after the woman that set her up surrendered her self to the police.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by RaptorX: 6:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Return what body? The empty shell of a body stuffed with newspapers after they have harvested all their organs for the international organ market. The black man organs are the most sought after in the world because of our melanin, you people really think they kill them for bringing so called drugs into Indonesia, when the CIA can flood Indonesia with as much drugs as is needed. No wonder no matter how many Nigerians they use as sacrificial lamb, their drug problem only grow larger, and you think that came from the 3 grams of heroin one of the executed men was arrested and condemned for.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by jaybee3(m): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2015
CFCfan:
How about the chinese with far more executions for the same offence?
How about the US with a comparable execution rate for other offences?

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/04/economist-explains-28

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Redoil: 6:26am On Apr 30, 2015
soe:
Mumu bokoohari
na gej send them go carry drug abi
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by tonero230(m): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Vicadonis:
Them won chop am for government house ni... or what are we to do with it...
smh*

Do you have a small sense(obele uche).For their families to identify them for burial.FG is only trying to help bring down the corpse for easy identification by their families.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Mbkite(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Bifwoli:
Any Yoruba amongst the condemned? Respect to Indonesia for its tough stance on drug pushers.

To whom brain is given, sense is equally expected!
No man has a single right to take anoda man's life.
Grow up man.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Missonas(f): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Israel5:
Evn Muna's brothr syl. Obiekwe? E dan join e bros. Anywy, we nid d manures.

Guy how do u know they're brothers Abi cos they have the same surname ni na wa for u o
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
think say na only me dey think am ooo

Two of Una de think nonsense
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2015
jaybee3:

How about the chinese with far more executions for the same offence?
How about the US with a comparable execution rate for other offences?

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2015/04/economist-explains-28
I believe the Chinese are crude for prescribing the death penalty for cases of embezzlement/corruption. Again, financial and/or drug trafficking crimes do not warrant such a cruel punishment.

In the US, most states and the federal government limit the death penalty only for 1st degree murder.However, I agree that Texas (the state with the most executions) should even thread softly on how they execute people. Life imprisonment with the possibility of parole would be a better alternative to the death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by uchwar1: 6:34am On Apr 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
You have every right to kill your English teacher. grin
heheheheheh u harsh bro
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Mbkite(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Israel5:
Evn Muna's brothr syl. Obiekwe? E dan join e bros. Anywy, we nid d manures.

mtchew! We are talking abt human beings here. Not animals.
I think ur emotion is dead.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Actor123: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2015
RIP 2 4 nigeria,very painful 2 here u face death penalty in indonatial
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Bifwoli: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Mbkite:

To whom brain is given, sense is equally expected!
No man has a single right to take anoda man's life.
Grow up man.

Huh? Do you know how many thousands of lives these drug pushers have taken thru their evil trade? Do you even shed a tear for thousands of families who've lost loved ones thru heroin overdose?

An eye for an eye,these evil drug dealers have slowly and quietly killed millions yet you don't hear it on the news.And now you're hypocritically shedding tears for these heartless evil men who kill others to get rich quick.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by tiptopy03(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2015
INONESIAAAA! Well all is well. RIP to those executed

Tiptopy Consult wishes to inform all our teeming customers that there is slight positive change in the price of our MTN data product.
If the payment is been made by cash or deposited to bank, we offer it at 1100 naira (1 gig).
If it is by recharge card it is of 1200 worth.
Bank details Oke Temitope 0049576008 (GTB).
For more information CONTACT: Tope 08067867807, 08138421163 (WHATSAPP, CALL AND TEXT MESSAGES ALLOWED)
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by trababy(f): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2015
this will set as a lesson to others RIP all the same
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by jaybee3(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2015
CFCfan:

I believe the Chinese are crude for prescribing the death penalty for cases of embezzlement/corruption. Again, financial and/or drug trafficking crimes do not warrant such a cruel punishment.

In the US, most states and the federal government limit the death penalty only for 1st degree murder.However, I agree that Texas (the state with the most executions) should even thread softly on how they execute people. Life imprisonment with the possibility of parole would be a better alternative to the death penalty.
The point i was trying to make was that, It's unreasonable and somewhat double standards to recall ambassadors from Indonesia just because they aren't as powerful as the nations i referenced when they are equally guilty of same/similar ish
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by phadistuth: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2015
canalily:
Why ordering their remainsundecided we hav enough meet in market. Why didnt order for their lives when nt executedundecided how many foreginers have prevented from crossing our boarder let along catching them as drug bandictsundecided the last thing is executing thing....i beg leave their body thereangry

You have every right to kill your English Teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by dom(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2015
lets boycott indomie and other Indonesian products. A meek response. But a response all the same. (not supporting drug trafficking though but justice should always be tempered with mercy)

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by oweman: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2015
spongeisback:
Okwudili has already been buried in Indonesia.
RIP Okwudili I listened to your songs and it made me cry, when I read your final wish I cried uncontrollably. Truly GOD knows. keep resting in the bosom of our lord.

You kiddng us here !!!
How can a drug trafficer be restng they going straight to hell fire l
If only we implement own laws are to the letters those looting the nation dry would be serving long term in the prisons .
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by fguyy(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2015
i hv lost my mind for dis so much drama. .deeply in pain to see ur death bt cant run..
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Israel5(m): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2015
Mbkite:

mtchew! We are talking abt human beings here. Not animals. I think ur emotion is dead.
yea.. I Think so too
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by SEXYDUDE009: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2015
I am 30, single and searching for a Matured and reasonable lady I can build a relationship with. If you are interested in meeting me, Call or text 07052855732.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Visocrate:
Remains needless to me, should be buried in that country
Its needless to u, that does not make it correct.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by ceejay80s(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Look at this useless federal government, so they no dey interested in their life, na the dead body dem dey interested in
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by 3pointz(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2015
LubricatingOil:
Do the crime and do time or face mask men.

Get rich or die trying.
Wat r u tryna say niccur? Looks like a gibberish tho.cant decipher a thing.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Israel5(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Missonas:

Guy how do u know they're brothers Abi cos they have the same surname ni na wa for u o
anythng is true in naija. Whre u cme 4rm?
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by trababy(f): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2015
this will set a lesson to other drug trafficking Nigerians in other countries, RIP.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by niceeric(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2015
........they refused to wear masks but instead chose to see their murderers as they pulled the triggers-Bravery

........they hugged one another saying their final goodbyes just before the execution-Unconditional Love

........they sang hymns in unison which included 'Amazing Grace' up till the seconds preceeding their deaths-Snatching sure tickets to heaven.

I'm proud of these guys and I wonder what else Indonesia can do to them now to show how pained they are for bringing drugs into their already sick country... perhaps they should just roast and eat them...RIP fellas!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by jck1976(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2015
But America kill people too. Hahahaha who is fooling who? Dancing with the spirits.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:
Why did the Federal Governöent allowed that in the first place??

Condelence My Foot
you must be a f/o/o/l.You can't even write good english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Sacks Striking Doctors / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity: What The Media Won’t Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.