Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,921 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia (37706 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / Queen Of England Honours Four Nigerians / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
canalily:
if u are hear to study GES 100 then you have failedgrin we are here to make ourselves happy cheesy
go and improve on your english monkey
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:

I can see u've got Phd in English Language........ What av u achieved with dat? has ur English Fetched u a good Job

Useme......Ebot..... Ino..... Nkpo
look at this useless illiterate,do you know where am woking.Muron
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by LajaLaba: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:

Nairalanders always looking for every means to attract 'likes' to dia comments by imitating pple's else's use of words......... Well atleast u've got 14....... Not bad.......
Attract likes?come on!
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by afanide: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
antisocial:
look at this useless illiterate,do you know where am woking.Muron

No! I think u're the ILLITEREATE here cos u can't even spell a simple word 'slowpoke'

Look who's correcting sum1! I thought u said u had PhD in English Language?

U're the 'slowpoke' EWU............. NKITA........ USE'ME NKPO
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by adexway(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
It is funny how people reduce nairaland to a platform for raining curses and hurling abuses at each other. This medium should be for matured minds who must not necessarily share the same opinion, passion or ideology but are open-minded to listen to others and argue logically without character assassination or name calling. Word of advice, "If you aren't matured to listen to conflicting views, sit at home pinging friends".
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by adexway(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
It is funny how people reduce nairaland to a platform for raining curses and hurling abuses at each other. This medium should be for matured minds who must not necessarily share the same opinion, passion or ideology but are open-minded to listen to others and argue logically without character assassination or name calling. Word of advice, "If you aren't matured to listen to conflicting views, sit at home and play away your time. You must not comment here".
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by molas02: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:
Why did the Federal Governöent allowed that in the first place??

Condelence My Foot
Ode
Do u fink its lik pricing garri in d market?....c u
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by juman(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
As if nigerians do not have their country.

Useless 'leaders' destroy this country many people are forced out to look for better place to live. nigerian 'leaders' drag this country down.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by afanide: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
molas02:
Ode Do u fink its lik pricing garri in d market?....c u

slowpoke! Is Pricing garri in that Market Prohibited?
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Miaraka: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
We received moral, diplomatic and material support from Nigeria. I was a high school student in Nigeria together with over a hundred other South Africans. That was 1977 to 1979. There were 168 of us. I don't know anything about the billions of dollars you're referring to and not saying there were none. I just never saw them or felt their presence in my life.
We were treated quite well but some of the boys spread propaganda about us. They told the girls we hadn't been circumcised and we'd infect them. Very few of us had girlfriends as a result and some of the guys resorted to buying it in the market place.
At our school in the North East, one of our guys was waylaid and beaten up by a group of frustrated suitors of a Yoruba girl. She would take their gifts and share them with her SA boyfriend. We went after them and a fight between two hotheads from our two countries ensued. The battle lines were drawn and we were outnumbered but thanks to tribalism, a quarrel started between the Igbos and Yorubas started. The Igbos crossed the line and joined us and that saved us from being massacred. I thank God for using tribalism to save our lives. In the South East one of our guys was burnt with acid on the face.
That notwithstanding, we were not bitter and didn't think that the whole Nigerian nation was against. We had already received ANC political education by the time we were sent to Nigeria and were veterans of the Soweto uprising. We were not going to play into the hands of the enemy of our people. I've looked at the picture provided by Thapelo above and indeed Nigeria does not feature. Madagascar is also not there despite the fact that we had an office in that country. Our external mission to the USSR and academic training in that country have been omitted.
The best way to proceed is to verify the authenticity of Thapelo's information. If it's found that indeed Nigeria and others were omitted we should demand an explanation and that a correct reflection of the truth should be effected.
Now Nigerians, why blame our whole nation for something millions of our people are not even aware of. I actually doubt President Zuma knows about this. Former President Mbeki may also not be aware. They can't know every detail of everything in our country. It's impossible. South Africans or those who give the impression that they are South Africans on this site should stop talking nonsense. In fact, the problem with the SAs and 9jas is that they both believe that they are God's greatest gift to Africa, they are arrogant, shortsighted and both accuse the of hating them. You are embarrassing us. If you are as great as you claim you are prove it, serve and save Africa instead of wasting valuable time, massaging your oversized egos. Africa is tired of being the object of ridicule.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 4:50am On May 01, 2015
afanide:

No! I think u're the ILLITEREATE here cos u can't even spell a simple word 'slowpoke'

Look who's correcting sum1! I thought u said u had PhD in English Language?

U're the 'slowpoke' EWU............. NKITA........ USE'ME NKPO
why don't you pinpoint ny error basta/rd, son of a crimi/nal
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by phadistuth: 7:25am On May 01, 2015
canalily:
oh o o oh! shocked u even noticed that he is dead?undecidedzoombi

oh sorry dear. I didnt knw, he's dead already.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by afanide: 9:25am On May 01, 2015
antisocial:
why don't you pinpoint ny error basta/rd, son of a crimi/nal

Am quite sure ur Parents must be regreatin hvin such a Du*b a$$ as a Son? U dont blong here...... U kind shud b in Animal Kingdom......hahahahaha
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 9:02am On May 02, 2015
afanide:

Am quite sure ur Parents must be regreatin hvin such a Du*b a$$ as a Son? U dont blong here...... U kind shud b in Animal Kingdom......hahahahaha
my God!look at your grammartical blonder,am sure you diden't even finish primary sch.Foolish illiterate.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by afanide: 11:47am On May 02, 2015
antisocial:
my God!look at your grammartical blonder,am sure you diden't even finish primary sch.Foolish illiterate.

RIP English?

I would like d house to be d judge here but b4 den, let me correct this LAD........
ERROR 1='Blonder'
ERROR 2='Grammartical'
ERROR 3=Diden't

I can't imagine such Errors in a short sentence.....

CORRECTION:
1=Blunder
2=Grammatical
3=Didn't

So i think u're the illit¤rate here........

Pls correction ur grammatical defect n submit in the next 48hours. yea..... I gave u 48hrs so u could take you time..... Hahahahahah
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 2:35pm On May 02, 2015
afanide:

RIP English?

I would like d house to be d judge here but b4 den, let me correct this LAD........
ERROR 1='Blonder'
ERROR 2='Grammartical'
ERROR 3=Diden't

I can't imagine such Errors in a short sentence.....

CORRECTION:
1=Blunder
2=Grammatical
3=Didn't

So i think u're the illit¤rate here........

Pls correction ur grammatical defect n submit in the next 48hours. yea..... I gave u 48hrs so u could take you time..... Hahahahahah
fool! Mine is just typographical error,while yours is as a result of your illiteracy.Review you write up properly and you will commit suicide.Bas/ta/rd
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by afanide: 4:34pm On May 02, 2015
antisocial:
fool! Mine is just typographical error,while yours is as a result of your illiteracy.Review you write up properly and you will commit suicide.Bas/ta/rd

Typographical Error? Oh.... I shud hv knowm i was conversing wit a blind
a$$

I wouldn't blame your foolishness on Our Poor Educatinal system cos so far as am concerned, dere's no Dumb A$$ as poor as u're in Eloquence! 'P¡G'

B-A-S-T-A-R-D=dat's d only word u can spell correctly....hahhahahahahahaah
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 6:32pm On May 02, 2015
afanide:

Typographical Error? Oh.... I shud hv knowm i was conversing wit a blind
a$$

I wouldn't blame your foolishness on Our Poor Educatinal system cos so far as am concerned, dere's no Dumb A$$ as poor as u're in Eloquence! 'P¡G'

B-A-S-T-A-R-D=dat's d only word u can spell correctly....hahhahahahahahaah
yes that is the only word because well because that is what you are.Usele/ss idiot.Am well schooled than you,am holding M.sc
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by afanide: 8:36pm On May 02, 2015
antisocial:
yes that is the only word because well because that is what you are.Usele/ss idiot.Am well schooled than you,am holding M.sc

M.Sc of Scrawl? Oh..... I shud av known....
M.Sc my foot! Am sure u got dat via d back door! Nevertheless, Where has ur M.Sc of Scrawl landed u? Has it Fetched u a common Councillor seat?

Boring,..............
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 9:06pm On May 02, 2015
afanide:

M.Sc of Scrawl? Oh..... I shud av known....
M.Sc my foot! Am sure u got dat via d back door! Nevertheless, Where has ur M.Sc of Scrawl landed u? Has it Fetched u a common Councillor seat?

Boring,..............
i hope you have reviewed your former comments.Well, you wouldn't know the importance of sch because your useless and backward parents never send any of it's dirty children to sch,how would they have,they themselves diden't even attend nursery sch.Useless family,fro useless ancestors.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by afanide: 11:14pm On May 02, 2015
antisocial:
i hope you have reviewed your former comments.Well, you wouldn't know the importance of sch because your useless and backward parents never send any of it's dirty children to sch,how would they have,they themselves diden't even attend nursery sch.Useless family,fro useless ancestors.

M.Sc holder as he claims to be can't even construct a simple sentence without an error?

Speaking Rubbish....

Well, am all but convinced that u're an Illiterate so i see no point xchangin words wit a LAD......

Cry......Ur......Cry........ Keep Crying.....
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 7:34am On May 03, 2015
afanide:

M.Sc holder as he claims to be can't even construct a simple sentence without an error?

Speaking Rubbish....

Well, am all but convinced that u're an Illiterate so i see no point xchangin words wit a LAD......

Cry......Ur......Cry........ Keep Crying.....
shut up your dirty mouth,hopeless fool.You are a proper coward.born by mistake child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Weapons Army Recovered From Boko Haram Sect In Borno. Photos / Nigeria V South Africa: The Battle For African Supremacy - BBC / Soldier Kills Customs Officer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.