Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia (37424 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / Queen Of England Honours Four Nigerians / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by iceberg54: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2015
EVarn:
There is nothing more the FG could have done to save the Nigerians on the death row in indonesia{except sending in covert intelligence operatives to break them out of jail,a move which would have been highly suspicious and dangerous}; they were caught breaking the law of another land,they had to face the heavy punishment meted out for such an offence in the land.
RIP to the dead,may God forgive and grant them an heavenly abode.

Of which......I doubt if we have the capability to carry out that kinda covert operation. Even the 'bigger countries' who had their citizens killed dare not try that.

Like u said, they orchestrated their own deaths. RIP to them anyways!
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by niceeric(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Plus if punishment is really meted on an erring individual to make him atone for his 'sins' so as to make him a better person, I wonder why capital punishment is called a form of punishment since the offender never becomes a person anymore talkless a better one.

Murder justified by the government....too bad

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by patlead: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:
Why did the Federal Governöent allowed that in the first place??

Condelence My Foot

Read your statement again.This time s.l.o.w.l.y

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by royal231(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Indonesia na suicide mission.... boys like suicide mission cos d bar make sense.. wella.... doe or die
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by EVarn(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2015
iceberg54:

Of which......I doubt if we have the capability to carry out that kinda covert operation. Even the 'bigger countries' who had their citizens killed dare not try that.

Like u said, they orchestrated their own deaths. RIP to them anyways!
Indeed,such action is an act of espionage and could be termed as an attempt to instigate public unrest or even a declaration of war.
Not to mention the international outrage that would ensue if the mission goes awry.
Anyway,Indonesia is in for a very rough future.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by fredagu: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerians shud cum back home y staying a country where u r treated like shit y nt cum back home so u will stay at peace tins al nt easy ova here y nt stay here nd hustle Dan going to an unknown destination to hustle who said dat u knt brick 4 naija y nt try ur best ova here nd leave d rest 4 GOD to decide naija is blessed if ur here hustle nd praising God deres no way u wnt succeed juz knw dat u go to uk any little problem dey start looking at Nigerians Nigerians shud cum back home
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Missonas(f): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Israel5:
anythng is true in naija. Whre u cme 4rm?
That's d problem we have in this country quick to believe the worst abt it yet we expect so much frm it.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Heineken(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2015
soe:
Mumu presido
boss why na?
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Deblow: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2015
I don't feel for them one bit. Only the blood that runs in my veins has some passions for their death. I disagree with the comment of someone here to the effect that many of them did not know they were carrying drugs. How on earth will someone who is not incapacitated ask me to take a bag under any guise to another country offering me money for doing so and I will claim ignorance of his motive? Nay! We must respect the laws of every sovereign country because they are sacrosanct and are binding on anybody that even passes thru in transit. Yes, death penalty for a crime like that is like using a gun to kill a mosquito but the antidote is to strive and avoid running into the web. Most of those guys who haven't been caught yet come to Nigeria to spend lavishly, making we the law abiding ones look stupid like we are lazy! May their souls rest in the bossom of the Lord

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Octaves(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2015
I thought martin Anderson was ghanaian. These executions were brutal and inhuman.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2015
The Indonesian govt will not agree to a bilateral prisoner transfer agreement, this law has been in place since 1975, and over 50 persons have been executed, the country with about 4.5million citizens has about 5% of its young people dying due to hard drugs and narcotics related illness, they may however agree to relax the death penalty.. Some countries have gone ahead yo withdraw their ambassadors, still the indonesian govt. Confirmed that they still have excellent relationship with Nigeria.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by sacora(f): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2015
spongeisback:
Okwudili has already been buried in Indonesia.
RIP Okwudili I listened to your songs and it made me cry, when I read your final wish I cried uncontrollably. Truly GOD knows. keep resting in the bosom of our lord.
mind giving me a link of wie u gat it@final wish?
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Islie:
Would this their killing still stop any Nigerian citizens from carrying drugs and narcotics in that country.

We know Indonesian laws with respect to drug trafficking and someone still decide to traffic it there......
Nah, wetin fg wan use their dead body do now

setup sometimes
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by mcfoxy(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Dis very serious, I listen to thir songs of amazin grace and I crid out even d small girl among them,cry and cry, nobody to help
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by antisocial: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2015
canalily:
Why ordering their remainsundecided we hav enough meet in market. Why didnt order for their lives when nt executedundecided how many foreginers have prevented from crossing our boarder let along catching them as drug bandictsundecided the last thing is executing thing....i beg leave their body thereangry
I don't need a prophet to tell me you have f9 in english
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by kingthreat(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Ma just catch any Indonesian first for nigeria..na den una country ma go know as e dey pain us

Go to Indomie, na dem get am. That one na if you get mind.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by firstolalekan(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2015
samuelson06:
The last time I checked, there are still legitimate businesses one can do and still make money. The execution is condemned but let them bear it. Atleast one must be held responsible for his/her actions and whatever the law says for such, then the person must go for it. There's no point asking for their corpse, lest it corrupt our land. Let them be buried there.
The last time you checked? When last did you check
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by freshdude99(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2015
soe:
Mumu presido
Your father mumu pass and yourself mumu pass your father cheesy
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by tete7000(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
They refused to hand them to us alive, what do we need their corpse for? They can keep the corpse.

This might be the best the government can do for their families. If the families wish to have the corpses, let the government help retrieve them. Yoruba people says 'Omo eni Ku san ju omo eni nu lo' meaning - 'It is better to have one child dead than have them lost'. Buring one's loved ones gives a sense of consolation that they are not totally lost. Even Jesus Christ the son of God was handed over to his people for burial after his crucifixion as a criminal.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by linusbnn(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:

Condelence My Foot

U no get sense abi?
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by sanc2s(f): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Visocrate:
Remains needless to me, should be buried in that country
sometimes people like u make me think if u had ur mothers breast milk for one day. The remains needless to u? Are they from your family? Do u knw how anxious the family members want to see the corpse? You're nutin but a kid. Go and eat mums food

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Mbkite(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Bifwoli:

Huh? Do you know how many thousands of lives these drug pushers have taken thru their evil trade? Do you even shed a tear for thousands of families who've lost loved ones thru heroin overdose?

An eye for an eye,these evil drug dealers have slowly and quietly killed millions yet you don't hear it on the news.And now you're hypocritically shedding tears for these heartless evil men who kill others to get rich quick.

All am saying is "NO MAN HAS D RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHERS LIFE"
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Xtfield(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2015
A country of lawless people thinks all countries are lawless. Crime thrives in our land because we condone it. Indonesia does not want crime to thrive on its land and they are doing all they can to combat it. I support their refusal to show clemency. In Chinua Achebe's words, "A man who brings home an ant infested log should not be surprised if lizards begin to pay him visits. Any Nigerian who chooses to traffick drugs where the penalty is death signed his own death warrant and I have no sympathy for a man who commits suicide.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2015
nzeobi:
Will this stop drug trafficking

No, but let dia be punishment like dis for dis kind of crime. The rest of us working hard want to be rich too.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by charlycharles(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2015
afanide:

Condelence My Foot
NAWA OOO
GEJ SHUD HAV ALSO FOUGHT D INDONESSIAN GOVT.
hmmmm odi egwu ooo
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by sibb2011: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2015
We are talking as if we've not carry out death sentence on the drug pushers in Nigeria before? Anyway, RIP to the dead.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Israel5(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Missonas:

That's d problem we have in this country quick to believe the worst abt it yet we expect so much frm it.
u gat d P too sis. Mary
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Toofan007: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
niceeric:
........they refused to wear masks but instead chose to see their murderers as they pulled the triggers-Bravery

........they hugged one another saying their final goodbyes just before the execution-Unconditional Love

........they sang hymns in unison which included 'Amazing Grace' up till the seconds preceeding their deaths-Snatching sure tickets to heaven.

I'm proud of these guys and I wonder what else Indonesia can do to them now to show how pained they are for bringing drugs into their already sick country... perhaps they should just roast and eat them...RIP fellas!
bro, them guys are not martyrs. now no human has the right to condemn another to death, after all we are all sinners. but, saying you are proud of them and, (got to Lol at this one) they snatched SURE tickets to heaven?! they weren't executed for martyrdom believe me

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Octaves(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Drug traffickers didnt shove heroin down nobody's nose. They didnt take nobody's life. Any drug addict has himself to blame for his problems.
Bifwoli:

Huh? Do you know how many thousands of lives these drug pushers have taken thru their evil trade? Do you even shed a tear for thousands of families who've lost loved ones thru heroin overdose?

An eye for an eye,these evil drug dealers have slowly and quietly killed millions yet you don't hear it on the news.And now you're hypocritically shedding tears for these heartless evil men who kill others to get rich quick.
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Octaves(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2015
He had plenty of time to repent. Your judgemental arze is a hell fire candidate right now if you don't ask 4 forgiveness
oweman:

You kiddng us here !!!
How can a drug trafficer be restng they going straight to hell fire l
If only we implement own laws are to the letters those looting the nation dry would be serving long term in the prisons .
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Zumibliss(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2015
I am a beautiful woman in need of a man,please call me on 08029669485
Re: Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia by Toofan007: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2015
Octaves:
He had plenty of time to repent. Your judgemental arze is a hell fire candidate right now if you don't ask 4 forgiveness
and you are certain that he has been forgiven because they sang hymns in unison? thought you were a little judgemental yourself by saying someone is candidate for hell fire. because, frankly you don't know who goes to hell fire, nobody does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC / Kaduna State Tallest Man Endorses President Buhari For A 2nd Term (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.