Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) (7664 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by nsiazu: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2015
bustageek:
cool
Even though I don't invite ladies to my place without the whole fuccking happening, I know there are still good guys out there (St Paul and co)
I have stayed with a girl in her house for one week and nothing. I bath there, eat her food and even gist together. Although I was moved but due to the holy spirit in me, I can't destroy my destiny because of sex.
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
good morning, how was ur night
was very temptin... grin
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Creamish:

or Uncle Jaybee3's house... grin
he will just rape her... She should sleep in my house instead..... I will sleep on d floor grin
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2015
ministerblessed:
With d rate cousins r sleeping with and impregnating each other, I dnt tink its a gud idea
lol d world is gettn spoilt evryday... Imajin ppo r stil askn wether havn sex wit a cousin is a sin... D forbidden fruit is d sweetest sha..
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by ireneony(f): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2015
Cutehector:
was very temptin... grin
how if i may ask
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by olatricia(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ion know about u'all buh i sleep at my neighbours room(in school)almost every night.....and trust me"NOTHING APUN's or APUN'd".its just the kinda Guys u associate with;das all(some guys are CoW

Please change your dp
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by olatricia(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
good morning, how was ur night

Ireneony, i go dey follow follow you oooo grin
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by bustageek: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
nsiazu:
I have stayed with a girl in her house for one week and nothing. I bath there, eat her food and even gist together. Although I was moved but due to the holy spirit in me, I can't destroy my destiny because of sex.
You and mikel who slow pass
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by olatricia(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
nsiazu:

Am sure that your holy spirit was looking at you when you were going to her house and never stopped you o. So now that you are moved.... Moved by what if i may ask? OBO!
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by nsiazu: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
olatricia:

Am sure that your holy spirit was looking at you when you were going to her house and never stopped you o. So now that you are moved.... Moved by what if i may ask? OBO!
Lols!!! I was Moved by my body coz am a human being and an adult too. Its true that "Body no be firewood" but thank GOD for the gift of Holy spirit that helped me and its still helping me till now coz I've never had sex with a girl
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by nsiazu: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
bustageek:

You and mikel who slow pass
Dont know About Mikel's lifestyle. I only know Mikel as a very good and professional footballer that plays for a big club called Chelsea.
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by martius101(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
ginawest:
y shud a sane gal sleepover at a guy's place wen d guy z not ha bf or fiancé?it doesn't work dat way
.....no go dey dull oo
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by FLAWLES(f): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
olatricia:

Please change your dp
.DONE
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by hardbody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
nsiazu:

There is something they call e.rect.ile dys.funtion; do you have it?
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
how if i may ask
was havn an erotic chat wit my babe...
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Qualer: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
why shud i sleep over a guy house that is not my fiance
if rape happen na the s!lly naija police force go ask me wetin i go find for the guy place embarassed

take it easy babe!!!
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by nsiazu: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
hardbody:

There is something they call e.rect.ile dys.funtion; do you have it?
Sure I have it and its well in place.
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by imsuboi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Cutehector:
just say u cnt sleep ova at any male friend u aint close to.. Its gona make a lot sense.. Btw, good morning..

You're a high class, unrepentant, assholic woman wrapper.

You're absolutely irritating man.
All your posts reek with this whole slimy "I'd do anything for attention" vibe.

Get a life dude. Get a life undecided
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
imsuboi:

You're a high class, unrepentant, assholic woman wrapper.

You're absolutely irritating man.
All your posts reek with this whole slimy "I'd do anything for attention" vibe.

Get a life dude. Get a life undecided
ok.
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Motolank: 2:01am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
why shud i sleep over a guy house that is not my fiance
if rape happen na the s!lly naija police force go ask me wetin i go find for the guy place embarassed
Clean thy mouth?
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Motolank: 2:03am On May 01, 2015
ginawest:
y shud a sane gal sleepover at a guy's place wen d guy z not ha bf or fiancé?it doesn't work dat way
Clean your mouth sis?
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Motolank: 2:06am On May 01, 2015
falconey:

this is a sagacious concept from a belligerent character as yourself.
Meaning please?
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Anamfiok(m): 4:41am On May 02, 2015
chipmunkey:
But that your neighbor is slow. undecided
nay, scared! noo eunuch!
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Anamfiok(m): 4:45am On May 02, 2015
nsiazu:
Lols!!! I was Moved by my body coz am a human being and an adult too. Its true that "Body no be firewood" but thank GOD for the gift of Holy spirit that helped me and its still helping me till now coz I've never had sex with a girl
oh! you've had with a boy... isoryt!
Re: The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) by Anamfiok(m): 4:48am On May 02, 2015
nsiazu:
Sure I have it and its well in place.
so that explains it then...erectile dysfunction huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually / How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.