Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This (7665 Views)

If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pls how would u feel if ur wife gives birth to an albino, when non of ur lineage nor hers is an albino....pls reply.....and pls dont hate me, all albinoes in the house....i love u all....thanks
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by overdrive(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Rubbish question

2 Likes

Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
overdrive: Rubbish question

answer or STFU scumb@g

3 Likes

Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
I really wouldn't know what to do
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by 190theclown: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
U simply ask sexkills

12 Likes

Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmmm!
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by dmcdad: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
**Ruminating...**
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
"how do u feel if UR WIFE DID THIS" smh as if she got herself pregnant
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by laberry101(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
mondi_cheeks: "how do u feel if UR WIFE DID THIS" smh as if she got herself pregnant

His point exactly.... No one in HIS or HER lineage , have the Albino thang.... So he is indirectly asking if there is a foul play somewhere along the line of his wifey getting UPLOADED...thus wanting to know if his actual feeling/thoughts are NORMAL, (suspecting wifey),

Ans: NO IDEA... Where the doctors for the house, we need some explanation here oh, Biko!

2 Likes

Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
laberry101:

His point exactly.... No one in HIS or HER lineage , have the Albino thang.... So he is indirectly asking if there is a foul play somewhere along the line of his wifey getting UPLOADED...thus wanting to know if his actual feeling/thoughts are NORMAL, (suspecting wifey),

Ans: NO IDEA... Where the doctors for the house, we need some explanation here oh, Biko!
my point being because there is some sort of deformity, then she is suspected. If the baby comes out looking as cute as ever (even when the father looks like a baboon) would he ever become suspicious?

1 Like

Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by wissezy: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2012
190-the-clown:
U simply ask sexkills
Why ask him? Is he...
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2012
190-the-clown:
U simply ask sexkills

who is sexskills?
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2012
190-the-clown:
U simply ask sexkills

Wow are u serz is sexkills an albino? Hmmm I have always felt dat guy as one strange heck of a guy.

Sorry to d albinos ofcourse I Love you (especially d blond chics). grin
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2012
dvdon:

Wow are u serz is sexkills an albino? Hmmm I have always felt dat guy as one strange heck of a guy.

Sorry to d albinos ofcourse I Love you (especially d blond chics). grin
Hahahahahahacheesy
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2012
I'm very sure if the baby were normal( not implying that albinos r nt normal though) u would never be suspiciouse but now that u r bcoz it's an albino, u can as well go 4 a DNA test 4 confirmations.
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 30, 2012
Guys abeg tell me what u would do that instant, forget the DNA BS...
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by tpia1: 1:32am On Nov 30, 2012
this is why education needs to be upgraded in nigeria, assuming the op is nigerian.

albinism is a mutation, op, dont make me abuse you here. undecided

i think your computer should have google, dont open useless threads even if you're paid to do so.

3 Likes

Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by tpia1: 1:32am On Nov 30, 2012
tiniyata: Guys abeg tell me what u would do that instant, forget the DNA BS...

[size=16pt]N.O.T.H.I.N.G[/size]

Geddit?
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by tpia1: 1:33am On Nov 30, 2012
laberry101:

the info is all over google, for goodness sake. angry
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by toluleke(m): 1:36am On Nov 30, 2012
It doesn't depend 100% on heredity.it can also be cause on period at which the man fertilize the egg.if close to °°°°°°period
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 30, 2012
What's the sex of the albino child?
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 30, 2012
You know all of these medical issues, genetetic mutations, birth defects, etc all have to start somewhere.. Just because there is no immediate history doesnt mean it doesnt exist further down the line, or that it is simply starting with you.

I would take my child in to get proper medical testing to make sure there are no other issues that need to be addressed.
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by missojugo(f): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by missojugo(f): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2012
Dear Poster, congratulations on the birth of your healthy beautiful baby. Well if I were you are these are the things I would do: thank God my wife didn't die giving birth to "my" child, thank God d child is alive and healthy, thank her for putting her self through hell and back to give me a child, buy her correct Amala and Ewedu soup from d best joint in town, make sure there nothing wrong with my precious baby, start looking up how best to take care of my wonderfully made child. Please given bet to an albino was not an accident always look on d bright side and look forward to been d father of d most beautiful/handsome/most educated/well mannered/successful/../.../.././../....etc fill in d blank and work towards it my brother!!!!!! Congrats once again
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 30, 2012
The title of the thread needs to altered because it implies that the woman intentionally chose to deliver an albino.

I would do nothing but be thankful to Obatala for giving my wife the fortitude to deliver a bouncing baby, hold my baby and plant a kiss on his or her forehead.

By the way, 24th to comment. Glory be to Almighty Obatala.
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Princess1982(f): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2012
The poster has to be Nigerian because it seems like Nigerian men always blame the woman. The post said what would you do if your wife did this? hello how do you know she did it? would if something is wrong with you that caused your baby to be born albino? The only way your going to know for sure if the child is yours is through DNA some kids are just born albino.

1 Like

Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2012
Foolish question, are you suppose to react or simply accept the child like any other.
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Cunninlingus: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2012
Albinism is actually more like a gene defect than hereditary trait. Yes Albinos are most likely to give birth to Albinos but some where the down line it must have occurred or will occur. A DNA test is the only way to ascertain the paternity.

Also a lot of baby switching goes on in Hospitals.
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: this is why education needs to be upgraded in nigeria, assuming the op is nigerian.

albinism is a mutation, op, dont make me abuse you here. undecided

i think your computer should have google, dont open useless threads even if you're paid to do so.

go ahead and abuse me if it will make u feel any better, cos thats the problem with most of u low-life Girls. Very quick to abuse a man yet u remain virgins at 40 and call it ur pride......mtchew

abeg men in the house, dont u think she cheated with another albino guy? Abi dem de carry lay, sorry born albino anyhow

1 Like

Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Cunninlingus: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2012
tiniyata:

go ahead and abuse me if it will make u feel any better, cos thats the problem with most of u low-life Girls. Very quick to abuse a man yet u remain virgins at 40 and call it ur pride......mtchew

abeg men in the house, dont u think she cheated with another albino guy? Abi dem de carry lay, sorry born albino anyhow

do you even comprehend written text?

1 Like

Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by greedie1(f): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2012
Cunninlingus:

do you even comprehend written text?
hi there.... ur handle speak volumes
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2012
missojugo: Dear Poster, congratulations on the birth of your healthy beautiful baby. Well if I were you are these are the things I would do: thank God my wife didn't die giving birth to "my" child, thank God d child is alive and healthy, thank her for putting her self through hell and back to give me a child, buy her correct Amala and Ewedu soup from d best joint in town, make sure there nothing wrong with my precious baby, start looking up how best to take care of my wonderfully made child. Please given bet to an albino was not an accident always look on d bright side and look forward to been d father of d most beautiful/handsome/most educated/well mannered/successful/../.../.././../....etc fill in d blank and work towards it my brother!!!!!! Congrats once again

are u an albino? Just curious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.