Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce (3813 Views)

Religion(christianity And Islam) Sucks. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by tartar9(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

Could you please explain this verse for us

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) 2:230
And if he has divorced her [for the third time], then she is not lawful to him afterward until [after] she marries a husband other than him. And if the latter husband divorces her [or dies], there is no blame upon the woman and her former husband for returning to each other if they think that they can keep [within] the limits of Allah . These are the limits of Allah , which He makes clear to a people who know.

Cc Empiree,Abuamam,Ifeann
thought you wanted only a Yes or No answer? have explained all this already
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

Okay. So the quran verse is wrong and mohammed doesn't know what he recited.

One of the worst villain in history was Dracula. He was a Romanian leader Vlad Tepes who loved to see and eat in front of impaled men. Impaling involved shoving a stake from where the sun don't shine thru to the mouth or chest.
When the Ottormans went to attack him they found 20k impaled and the Ottormans just turned away in shock but in reality were afraid the sane fate would befall them if Vlad Tepes captured them.
Muhammad has caused more grief than any villain in history. The Turks would impale men after that sight.

Stalin killed at least 20m. Mao The Tung at least 60 m Chinese

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:

vooks they won't answer that clear unambiguous verse. They will post long stupid verses to show how that criminal prophet uplifted women

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
And seeing you are still alive and on NL, am aksin another question. Do I need to repeat it?

Walk me through 2:230
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:

vooks they won't answer that clear unambiguous verse. They will post long stupid verses to show how that criminal prophet uplifted women

It's called being OBTUSE on purpose. What took him so long in answering? He was frantically consulting cheesy
It is a nightmare defending your godess' irrationality and a low to negligible IQ
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by tartar9(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

And seeing you are still alive and on NL, am aksin another question. Do I need to repeat it?

go check my other replies
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

Now I unleash this one to show how valid that verse is enforced. Muslims here will now start threats. I got a few more .

March 27, 2006
KOLKATA, India -- An Indian couple has been
ordered by Muslim clerics to separate after the
man uttered "talaq" or divorce three times while
asleep, police said on Monday.
Sohela Ansari told friends that her husband Aftab
had pronounced the word "talaq" three times in
his sleep. Under Muslim personal law, a man can
divorce his wife by saying talaq three times.
The issue ended up before local religious
leaders.
"Muslim clerics issued a fatwa [religious decree]
asking the couple to live separately immediately
after the news reached the local mosque," police
official Bhaskar Mukherjee said by phone from
Jalpaiguri district headquarters.
However, the couple, now legally divorced, insist
that they are still in love and do not want to live
apart.
They have been married for 11 years and live
with three children in the district's Falataka
village, 600 kilometers (375 miles) north of
Kolkata, capital of West Bengal state.
The police learned of the tussle when the couple
went to a family counseling center at the police
station to seek help last week.
The official said that the clerics have ordered
the woman to marry another man during the
separation period.
Once her second husband divorces her, she can
then remarry her first husband.
"The Muslim Personal Law says that during the
103-day separation period called Iddat, the
woman has to remarry if she wants to be
reunited with her husband," Noor ur Rahaman
Barkati, the chief religious judge of the state
said.
India honors Muslim laws on marriage, divorce
and property while its Hindu majority follows a
British-inherited system on civil matters.
http://www.metimes.com/articles/normal.php?
StoryID=20060327-044915-3778r

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Ifeann(f): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
YourMain:

Lol just Google it.

Yeah. Google shows the OP is right and hence Mohammed gave silly advice on marriage. However I want Muslims opinion just incase the "kaffir" Google is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
go check my other replies
Kindly and briefly walk me through 2:230

Cc Abuamam,Empiree
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Empiree: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
So you fellas still at it?. Your banter-teasing attacks have shifted now to marriage in Islam?. You continue to strengthen our faith if you dont know. Keep it up. Well, there isnt big deal remarrying your ex. This is very common in western world as well. But i guess your point is must she marry another man before she can remarry her former husband.

That's not much of a problem

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Islam is a plague MuhamMAD was a mad man allahh is a vampire
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Empiree:
So you fellas still at it?. Your banter-teasing attacks have shifted now to marriage in Islam?. You continue to strengthen our faith if you dont know. Keep it up.

Islam, with all the threads which Muslims have been unable to refute is built on power and sexxx life of their prophet.
Kuffar will crush Islam when time comes.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Empiree:
So you fellas still at it?. Your banter-teasing attacks have shifted now to marriage in Islam?. You continue to strengthen our faith if you dont know. Keep it up. Well, there isnt big deal remarrying your ex. This is very common in western world as well. But i guess your point is must she marry another man before she can remarry her former husband.

Nobody said or suggested its 'much of a problem', we are asking if it is a CONDITION, a MUST that she must have remarried and gotten divorced. Why can't you with your now 'strengthened faith' respond to this sensibly? cool
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Empiree:

You edited the post before I posted my reply. Its in your books.
I posted the Indian case to support my OP.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Empiree: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

Nobody said or suggested its 'much of a problem', we are asking if it is a CONDITION, a MUST that she must have remarried and gotten divorced. Why can't you with your now 'strengthened faith' respond to this sensibly? cool
I just posted this initially to be sure of your intent. This very simple thing though.

basilico:

Islam, with all the threads which Muslims have been unable to refute is built on power and sexxx life of their prophet.
Kuffar will crush Islam when time comes.
Am sorry, which thread muslims have been unable to refute unless it's repetition?. And tell me at one point you folks admitted muslims ever refuted your claims. Just give me one reference where you people suck up for once

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

Could you please explain this verse for us

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) 2:230
And if he has divorced her [for the third time], then she is not lawful to him afterward until [after] she marries a husband other than him. And if the latter husband divorces her [or dies], there is no blame upon the woman and her former husband for returning to each other if they think that they can keep [within] the limits of Allah . These are the limits of Allah , which He makes clear to a people who know.

Cc Empiree,Abuamam,Ifeann

vooks the original Qur'an has no parenthesis. They are explanations added by translators to add meaning to the Qur'an and some translators whitewash that criminal. Here is the same verse from different translators

[quote]

Asad
:
And if he divorces her [finally], she shall
thereafter not be lawful unto him unless she first
takes another man for husband; then, if the latter
divorces her, there shall be no sin upon either of
the two if they return to one another - provided
that both of them think that they will be able to
keep within the bounds set by God: for these are
the bounds of God which He makes clear unto
people of [innate] knowledge.
Malik
:
So if a husband divorces his wife three times, it
is not lawful for him to remarry her until after
she has married another man and gotten
divorced. In that case there is no blame on
either of them if they reunite in marriage,
provided they think that they can keep the limits
of Allah. Such are the limits of Allah which He
makes clear to the people of understanding.
Pickthall
:
And if he hath divorced her (the third time), then
she is not lawful unto him thereafter until she
hath wedded another husband. Then if he (the
other husband) divorce her it is no sin for both
of them that they come together again if they
consider that they are able to observe the limits
of Allah. These are the limits of Allah. He
manifesteth them for people who have
knowledge.
Yusuf Ali
:
So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably) he
cannot after that remarry her until after she has
married another husband and he has divorced
her. In that case there is no blame on either of
them if they reunite provided they feel that they
can keep the limits ordained by Allah. Such are
the limits ordained by Allah which He makes
plain to those who understand. 260

/quote]
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Empiree: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
@ basilico, you seem to be frustrating yourself over non-issue. This is simply a matter of fiqh (jurisprudence) that is subjected to scholarly views. They understood it with slight differences. It is non issue at all except that you have ulterior motives. Scholars may have certain parenthesis but that doesnt change the original Arabic meaning of the verse. It's always debatable among scholars not you.

I will be right back here for some details
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Ifeann(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Empiree:
@ basilico, you seem to be frustrating yourself over non-issue. This is simply a matter of fiqh (jurisprudence) that is subjected to scholarly views. They understood it with slight differences. It is non issue at all except that you have ulterior motives. Scholars may have certain parenthesis but that doesnt change the original Arabic meaning of the verse. It's always debatable among scholars not you.

I will be right back here for some details

Wow empiree u are contradicting ur Islamic allah aka mohammed. He says several times in the quran that his book is clear and easy to understand. And its quiet clear from the verse that the basilico is right. But u are uncomfortable with what ur quran says hence ur outburst about Islamic scholars interpretations. U make no sense
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Empiree: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

[s]Wow empiree u are contradicting ur Islamic allah aka mohammed. He says several times in the quran that his book is clear and easy to understand. And its quiet clear from the verse that the basilico is right. But u are uncomfortable with what ur quran says hence ur outburst about Islamic scholars interpretations. U make no sense[/s]
Just show me any rebuttal(s) by muslims since you started your crusade that you ever agreed upon?. When you make sense, kindly let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Ifeann(f): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Empiree:
Just show me any rebuttal(s) by muslims since you started your crusade that you ever agreed upon?. When you make sense, kindly let me know.

Show any topic that has been brought to you about mohammeds indiscretions and villainy that u have ever accepted as true.

Even when we quote Islamic authentic sahih hadith passages showing Aisha age at 9 and says she was playing with her toys when her mother took her to mohammed who then had sex with her. Yet u see nothing wrong.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Empiree: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
وَالۡمُطَلَّقٰتُ يَتَرَ بَّصۡنَ بِاَنۡفُسِهِنَّ ثَلٰثَةَ قُرُوۡٓءٍ ​ؕ وَلَا يَحِلُّ لَهُنَّ اَنۡ يَّكۡتُمۡنَ مَا خَلَقَ اللّٰهُ فِىۡٓ اَرۡحَامِهِنَّ اِنۡ كُنَّ يُؤۡمِنَّ بِاللّٰهِ وَالۡيَوۡمِ الۡاٰخِرِ​ؕ وَبُعُوۡلَتُهُنَّ اَحَقُّ بِرَدِّهِنَّ فِىۡ ذٰ لِكَ اِنۡ اَرَادُوۡٓا اِصۡلَاحًا ​ؕ وَلَهُنَّ مِثۡلُ الَّذِىۡ عَلَيۡهِنَّ بِالۡمَعۡرُوۡفِ​وَلِلرِّجَالِ عَلَيۡهِنَّ دَرَجَةٌ ​ ؕ وَاللّٰهُ عَزِيۡزٌ حَكِيۡمٌ
(2:228) "Divorced women shall keep themselves in waiting for three menstrual courses and it is unlawful for them, if they believe in Allah and the Last Day, to hide whatever Allah might have created in their wombs. Should their husbands desire reconciliation during this time they are entitled to take them back into wedlock."

Women have the same rights against their men as men have against them; but men have a degree above them. Allah is All- Powerful, All-Wise.
Jurists disagree about the legal import of this verse. According to some, as long as a woman has not completed her third menstrual period repudiation will not have the effect of irrevocable divorce. This is the view of Abu Bakr, 'Umar, 'Ali, Ibn 'Abbas, Abu Musa al-Ash'arl, Ibn Mas'ud and several distinguished Companions of the Prophet. This is also the accepted doctrine of the Hanafi jurists. On the other hand, another group of jurists is of the view that, as soon as the third monthly period of a woman begins, the husband ceases to have the right to revoke the divorce. This is the view of , 'A'ishah, Ibn 'Umar and Zayd ibn Thabit, and has been accepted by, the Shafi'i and Maliki jurists. It should be clear, however, that this injunction is applicable only when the husband has pronounced single or double divorce. In case of triple divorce, the husband ceases to have the right of revocation. (See Jassas, vol. 1. pp. 364 ff. - Ed.)

اَلطَّلَاقُ مَرَّتٰنِ​ فَاِمۡسَاكٌ ۢ بِمَعۡرُوۡفٍ اَوۡ تَسۡرِيۡحٌ ۢ بِاِحۡسَانٍ​ ؕوَلَا يَحِلُّ لَـکُمۡ اَنۡ تَاۡخُذُوۡا مِمَّآ اٰتَيۡتُمُوۡهُنَّ شَيۡـــًٔا اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ يَّخَافَآ اَ لَّا يُقِيۡمَا حُدُوۡدَ اللّٰهِ​ؕ فَاِنۡ خِفۡتُمۡ اَ لَّا يُقِيۡمَا حُدُوۡدَ اللّٰهِۙ فَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيۡهِمَا فِيۡمَا افۡتَدَتۡ بِهٖؕ​ تِلۡكَ حُدُوۡدُ اللّٰهِ فَلَا تَعۡتَدُوۡهَا ​ۚ​ وَمَنۡ يَّتَعَدَّ حُدُوۡدَ اللّٰهِ فَاُولٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ الظّٰلِمُوۡنَ‏
(2:229) Divorce can be pronounced twice: then, either honorable retention or kindly release should follow.

(While dissolving the marriage tie) it is unlawful for you to take back anything of what you have given to your wives251 unless both fear that they may not be able to keep within the bounds set by Allah. Then, if they fear that they might not be able to keep within the bounds set by Allah, there is no blame upon them for what the wife might give away of her property to become released from the marriage tie.252 These are the bounds set by Allah; do not transgress them. Those of you who transgress the bounds set by Allah are indeed the wrong-doers.

This little verse aims at the reform of a serious evil that was rampant in the social life in pre-Islamic Arabia. According to the customary law of Arabia, a person was entitled to pronounce any number of divorces upon his wife. As a result divorce was resorted to at the least provocation and annoyance. In addition, the husband often exercised his right to revoke the divorce he had pronounced with the result that the poor wife could neither live with him in happiness nor free herself to contract a fresh marriage with someone else. Here the Qur'an seeks to shut the door on this injustice. According to this verse, a man may pronounce revocable divorce upon his wife not more than twice. Should he pronounce divorce for the third time after revoking it twice, the wife will be permanently alienated from him.

The appropriate procedure for divorce, according to the Qur'an and Hadith, is that a person should pronounce one divorce outside the time of the wife's menstrual period. After the first divorce he may pronounce a second in the next clear period if he wants to, though it is preferable that he should confine himself to pronouncing the first. In this case the husband retains the right to revoke the divorce at any time before the lapse of the period of waiting ('iddah) even if the period of waiting has lapsed, the couple have the right to re-contract the marriage by mutual consent. If the husband, however, pronounces divorce in his wife's third clear period he has no right to revoke the divorce, and the spouses are not entitled to re-contract the marriage. The pronouncing of triple divorce in one session is a highly sinful act according to the Law, and the Prophet has strongly denounced it. (See Nasii, 'Talaq', 6 - Ed.) It has even been established that 'Umar used to flog those who pronounced triple divorce in one session. Although this procedure of divorce is considered sinful, the founders of the four legal schools consider it to have legal effect, with the result that such divorce, in their view, becomes absolutely irrevocable.

This refers to the mahr (bridal gift) and the jewellery, clothes and so on which the husband offers as a gift to his wife, and to which he has no right of reclaim. It is, indeed, normally inconsistent with Islamic ethics that a person should reclaim anything he has made over to another by way of donation or gift. In the Hadith this disgraceful act is likened to a dog licking its own vomit. (See Bukhari, 'Hibah', 30; Nasiii, 'Hibah', 3, etc. - Ed.)

In the case of a husband, in particular, it is a matter of the utmost disgrace that, at the time of saying farewell to his divorced wife he should try to dispossess her of what he had once given her out of his own goodwill. On the contrary, the morals that Islam seeks to cultivate require that at the time of parting the husband ought to present her with a farewell gift. See (verse 241)

In the terminology of Islamic Law this is known as khul', i.e. a woman's securing the annulment of her marriage through the payment of some compensation to her husband. Whatever settlement is made between a husband and wife should come into effect. If the matter is referred to the court, however, it will investigate only whether the wife has really become too disgusted with the husband to put up with him. (For the Traditions on the basis of which the author concludes this see the commentaries on this verse in Ibn Kathir and Qurtubi, see especially the latter, vol. 2, pp. 946-8 - Ed.) Once this is determined the court is entitled to fix the amount of payment incumbent on the wife as compensation for the repudiation of her marriage, and the husband will be bound to accept that amount and divorce his wife. In general, the jurists believe that the payment, thus fixed, should not be higher than the original mahr paid by the husband.

The divorce that comes into effect is irrevocable and brings separation into effect immediately. Since the woman has paid compensation, she has in effect purchased the right of repudiation and the husband, therefore, has ceased to have the right to revoke the divorce. If, however, the spouses agree to recontract marriage, they may do so.

According to the majority of jurists the period of waiting under khul' is the same as under divorce. However, there are several Traditions in Abu Da'ud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, etc., which show that the Prophet fixed the period of waiting at one menstrual period, and that 'Uthman applied this in a case which he decided. (See Ibn Kathir's commentary on the verse.)

فَاِنۡ طَلَّقَهَا فَلَا تَحِلُّ لَهٗ مِنۡۢ بَعۡدُ حَتّٰى تَنۡكِحَ زَوۡجًا غَيۡرَهٗ ​ؕ فَاِنۡ طَلَّقَهَا فَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيۡهِمَآ اَنۡ يَّتَرَاجَعَآ اِنۡ ظَنَّآ اَنۡ يُّقِيۡمَا حُدُوۡدَ اللّٰهِ​ؕ وَتِلۡكَ حُدُوۡدُ اللّٰهِ يُبَيِّنُهَا لِقَوۡمٍ يَّعۡلَمُوۡنَ

(2:230) Then, if he divorces her (for the third time, after having pronounced the divorce twice), she shall not be lawful to him unless she first takes another man for a husband, and he divorces her.253 There is no blame upon them if both of them return to one another thereafter, provided they think that they will be able to keep within the bounds set by Allah. These are the bounds of Allah which He makes clear to a people who have knowledge (of the consequences of violating those bounds).

It is known from authentic Traditions that it is totally illegitimate for a person to arrange the marriage of his divorced wife with someone else on the understanding that the latter will divorce her to make it possible for the former husband to recontract marriage with that woman. Such trickery would in fact be an act of sheer sexual corruption and would not render the woman liable to remarriage with her former husband. According to a Tradition transmitted from 'Ali, Ibn Mas'ud, Abu Hurayrah and 'Uqbah ibn 'Amir, the Prophet pronounced his curse on those who arrange, as well as on those who agree to contract, such fictitious marriages. (See Muslim. 'Talaq', l5, 71; Nasa'i, 'Talaq', 8; Ahmad b. Hanbal, Musnad, vol. 1, P. 314 and vol. 5, p. 334; Al-Muwatta', 'Talaq', 27; Abu Da'ud. 'Talaq'. 10 - Ed.)

Courtesy: islamicstudies.info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

Show any topic that has been brought to you about mohammeds indiscretions and villainy that u have ever accepted as true.

Even when we quote Islamic authentic sahih hadith passages showing Aisha age at 9 and says she was playing with her toys when her mother took her to mohammed who then had sex with her. Yet u see nothing wrong.
Ifeann Muslims from childhood are taught that Islam is the only true religion. that kuffar hates muslim and wish them most pious allah best creation the worst.
Muslim mindset is that they are the best despite them being the bottom chain of humanity. It annoys them. Islam has this honour thing and if you doing better than a Muslim you are really offending him.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Qur'an 2:230 is clear that a woman can only marry her husband if she gets married,gets bedded and divorced.
I posted a case where an idiotic hubby divorced her in his sleep ( I suspect she denied him the nookie) and the sharia clerics said she cannot have her hubby back unless she marries another man to divorce her.
Islam sucks.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by channelz: 12:32am On May 01, 2015
undecided

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Nobody: 2:02am On May 01, 2015
basilico:
In Islam a man divorces his wife by just repeating the talaq ( I divorce thee) three times.

Actually, the prophet (saw) considered saying 'I divorce you thrice' as a play with the laws of sharia, and considered it as one divorce...

Narrated by Imam Ahmad in al-Musnad with a jayyid isnaad from Ibn ‘Abbaas (RS), that Abu Rakaanah divorced his wife by saying “I divorce you thrice”, then he regretted it, so the Prophet (saw) returned her to him with one word and said, “This is only one divorce.”
Also ibn Majah 2:2051

"Mahmood bin Lubayd (ra) narrates that the Prophet (saw) was informed that a man divorced his wife with three pronoucments all-together, at this (The Prophet) became very angry, he stood up and said: Is the book of Allah being mocked at in my presence?"
An Nasa'i 2:181

After the affirmation of divorce, which can only be done in a period when the woman is free of her menstruation, and during which cycle the man must not have had sexual intercourse with her, she is to remain in her husband's house until the reconciliation period is over, during which they are permitted to reconcile without any other rites. If the period is over, she leaves, but can still be married back to him, if he/she wishes, but with new marriage rites.

basilico:

If a man in a fit of anger announces the talaq three times and then realises it was all by mistake and wants to resume the marriage,
He can only get his wife back if she marries another man, consummates the marriage then the new man divorces her. After which the original husband can get her back.

Again, the prophet (saw) did not consider 3 instant talaq pronouncements as 3 divorces, but as one. The reason behind the law stating that the woman must remarry someone else after the 2nd cycle of divorce and reconciliation, was to caution men on their indiscriminate use of divorce pronouncements. Furthermore, some men would keep divorcing their wives and taking them back, then re-divorcing them indefinitely; to punish them. Allah thus set the limit that a man can do this to 3 times, after which she becomes prohibited to him until she has married someone else.

basilico:

Therefore nowadays there are men for a tidy pay who are willing to marry, copulllate and divorce women whose husbands want them back.

Actually, there are hadith that prevent this action...

Abu Dawud narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:

“Allah has cursed the muhallil and the muhallallahu".

The muhallil is the one who marries a woman and divorces her so that she can return to her first husband, and the muhallallahu is the first husband.

IbnMajah narrated from `Uqbah ibn `Aamir that the Prophet (saw) said:

“Shall I not tell you of a borrowed billy-goat?” They said, Yes, O Messenger of Allah. He said, “He is al-muhallil. May Allah curse al-muhallil and al-muhallal lahu.”

The above prohibitions, coupled with the hadith that temporary marriage is invalid in Islam, prevent such criminal behaviours. Of course, non-conscious 'Muslims' may practice it, but then; why would a non-conscious Muslim have to? He could just take her back without any regard to rules anyway.

basilico:

If the guy refuses to divorce her the husband can do nothing.
The woman can only go to the Sharia court in order to divorce.

Again, the Sharia court will not find any ground for forcing the 'rented billy goat' to divorce her. In fact, if the truth behind the conspiracy comes out in the Sharia court, they will be lucky to escape charges of adultery, because the arranged marriage will likely be found to be invalid; due to its wrong intention and temporary nature. It still does not permit the first husband to take her back.

This is a lesson in self-restraint and good marital relationship to Muslim brothers who are quick to pronounce divorce, because there is too little salt in the food or out of anger...etc. By the time they realise their error, over the course of a year, they might have divorced their wives and made them prohibited for themselves; for silly, frivolous reasons. It is usually then that they realise how precious is that which they have lost.

Allah knows best.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 7:33am On May 01, 2015
basilico:

vooks the original Qur'an has no parenthesis. They are explanations added by translators to add meaning to the Qur'an and some translators whitewash that criminal. Here is the same verse from different translators

Thank you basilico.
Do these ret@rded rules apply to men? Almost all divorces are initiated by men. Must a man marry, bed and get divorced before remarrying his former wife?
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Ifeann(f): 8:23am On May 01, 2015
channelz:
undecided

Lol. Interesting picture.

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by truthman2012(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
For the open mind alone and not for close minded bigots like the OP and his coterie of clowns.

Any open minded person should please read this^ in full on this site http://www.islamawareness.net/Talaq/talaq_book.html the OP claim is well addressed on the link.

This is the double face of islam. One verse saying 'yes' and another saying 'no' on the same issue. One hadith agreeing and the other disagreeing. What a religion of hypocrites.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
vooks:

Thank you basilico.
Do these ret@rded rules apply to men? Almost all divorces are initiated by men. Must a man marry, bed and get divorced before remarrying his former wife?

vooks In Islam a man can marry unlimited number of wives as long as he maintains four concurrent at any one time. He can also have so many concubines with his four wives. If he feels like marrying a lass all he has to do is divorce one of the four by simply announcing talaq 3 times and marrying the lass after that
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by udatso: 12:57pm On May 01, 2015
basilico:

vooks In Islam a man can marry unlimited number of wives as long as he maintains four concurrent at any one time. He can also have so many concubines with his four wives. If he feels like marrying a lass all he has to do is divorce one of the four by simply announcing talaq 3 times and marrying the lass after that
Are you a Robot
So with the whole explanation Abuamam just gave you still repeated this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by 9jaforlife: 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
@ vooks and Basilico, any laws that come out of Islam CANNOT possibly make sense it you, even if it's the most admirable one. Your minds are closed. The noble idea behind this is to control people against taking drastic actions in anger. If a man could divorce his wife three separate times, two things are apparent:

1) He could (or should I say would) divorce her for many more times if no law kicked against it. This is a ridicule on the esteemed institution of marriage as well as on the woman

2) A man that keeps taking back his divorced wife up to three times has definitely divorced the wife in question out of trivial, negligible reasons, which should have been overlooked in the first place without going into divorce

But with the law in place, any man who thinks of the fact that another man would have to consummate a marriage with his divorced wife before he can take her back will definitely not divorce his wife in controllable situations!

If Allah (SWT) in HIS infinite wisdom has put a law in place to curb this unnecessary excess, why do you want to make a mockery of it and make it look absurd?? You guys should learn how to be objective for once!!

Ifeann:

Hmmm.. The secular serial married divorcee Hollywood stars will love the practicality of "marry divorce remarry divorce" as allowed in Islam.

Shame on you! What do you have to say about your inhuman religion that says flat and bold "NO DIVORCE"!!!

If a Christian woman falls into the hand of the wrong man, she is DOOMED for life! Anyway, I don't blame most of them- they realize that the bible is just a compilation wishful thinking of ordinary men. They just preach but don't follow it, especially your pastors!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE / SERMON Jotters:the Power Of Sacrifice ! [MFM Headquarters Sunday Service] / Why Are Prayers Not Answered? - A Challenge To Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.