Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce (3809 Views)

Religion(christianity And Islam) Sucks. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Yeah. Google shows the OP is right and hence Mohammed gave silly advice on marriage. However I want Muslims opinion just incase the "kaffir" Google is wrong.

Okay. So?
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2015
I got this off answering muslims website but it reinforces muhammad's advice

Sahih al-Bukhari 5825—Narrated Ikrima: Rifaa divorced his wife whereupon Abdur-Rahman married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her (Aisha) and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating. It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah’s messenger came, Aisha said, “I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!” When Abdur-Rahman heard that his wife had gone to the prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, “By Allah! I have done no wrong to him, but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this,” holding and showing the fringe of her garment. Abdur-Rahman said, “By Allah, O Allah’s messenger! She has told a lie. I am very strong and can satisfy her, but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifaa.” Allah's messenger said to her, “If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifaa unless Abdur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you.” The prophet saw two boys with Abdur-Rahman and asked (him), “Are these your sons?” On that Abdur-Rahman said, “Yes.” The prophet said, “You claim what you claim (that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow.”

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by mustymatic(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Obadiah77:
Islam socks Christianity socks
Bunch of sockers
Your English SUCKS too
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by mustymatic(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2015
basilico:

Its in the Qur'an. Divorce your wife and wants her back.
She has to get married to another man,consummate the marriage and get divorced.
In simple terms if you divorce your wife then she has to sleep with another man via marriage.

There was a story in the news this week that some sharia court ruled the woman could not go back to her apparently because noone had married bedded and divorced her. Indonesia I am not sure but somewhere in the far east.
This ruling is to show u how careful u should be in handling marriages... Islam is life smiley
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Obadiah77(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
mustymatic:
Your English SUCKS too
my english is impeccable undecided
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Obadiah77(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
mustymatic:
Your English SUCKS too
my english is impeccable undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Overcoming By Prayer. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye / Why Was "Wisdom Of Solomon" And Other Books Remove From The Bible? / The Concept Of God Is Absurd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.