Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? (5981 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by ronald4lif(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
angry
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by fajani(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
DonRossy:
I have been in a serious relationship for close to 2years now and I have not had sex with my fiancee just because she is a virgin and she said I can't have canal knowledge of her until I take her to the alter and friends keep telling me not to marry her unless I have sex with her. Please is any wrong if I don't have sex with her untill we marry?...We are in love!!!!
i am in the same shoe with you. i thnk u are lucky: it takes a real man to date a woman without having sex with her. sex does not secure a relationship. in as much you both love each other, no qualm. dnt ever made a silly mistake of quitting. wait until that day..... u are free to play away lol
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by fajani(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
dnt let all those nigga poison ur mind. it makes no diff if a lady is a virgin or not and it makes no diff if u have sex or not, what really matter is love... the girl in question respects you more than any fucking guy in dis globe... dnt loose d respect... wait for her.... dnt be like all those fake guys... sex only destroy relationshp, blieve it..
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by cutieberie1(f): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

AbomiCOUNTRY!!! grin
lol..wah na
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by sexxxyguy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
wait till u get married if u both ve d plan but if u later discover she s nt V after d marriage,, u don't ve to trust her again then u too can be playing it outside with dose babes.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by abbacar: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarmiie:

chai.....so people still get emotional and interpersonal intelligence like this guy....

barman, 28 origin for this my sensible man

bosssss.......thank u thank u...
i go school and school go tru me....some times common sense no common i hope d guy go adapt to d small advice we dey try give am

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by abbacar: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
fajani:
dnt let all those nigga poison ur mind. it makes no diff if a lady is a virgin or not and it makes no diff if u have sex or not, what really matter is love... the girl in question respects you more than any fucking guy in dis globe... dnt loose d respect... wait for her.... dnt be like all those fake guys... sex only destroy relationshp, blieve it..
hahaha.......i dey come...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by abbacar: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
fajani:
oga abeg answer dis question with a truthfullness....
1. if ur woman told u she is a virgin and wont lose it til marriage....then on the wedding night u discover she isnt ..
1a.. how would u feel?
1b.. would u ever trust the lady ever again?
1c.. would u be a happy man in life again knowing fully ur wife decieved u and did not tell u d truth only after she got wat she wanted (marriage)?

2.. you watch telemondo and all other love filled movies...?
kindly answer this question truthfully...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by kpolli(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
DonRossy:
I have been in a serious relationship for close to 2years now and I have not had sex with my fiancee just because she is a virgin and she said I can't have canal knowledge of her until I take her to the alter and friends keep telling me not to marry her unless I have sex with her. Please is any wrong if I don't have sex with her untill we marry?...We are in love!!!!

Nothing wrong sir but if you find out she isn't a virgin on your wedding night, what will you do?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by fajani(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
abbacar:

oga abeg answer dis question with a truthfullness....
1. if ur woman told u she is a virgin and wont lose it til marriage....then on the wedding night u discover she isnt ..
1a.. how would u feel?
1b.. would u ever trust the lady ever again?
1c.. would u be a happy man in life again knowing fully ur wife decieved u and did not tell u d truth only after she got wat she wanted (marriage)?

2.. you watch telemondo and all other love filled movies...?
kindly answer this question truthfully...
MAY THE CASE NEVER ARISE. IF IT HAPPENED THAT WAY U SAID. I WON'T TRUST HER BUT SHE WILL SUFFER A LOT OF IT.... I WILL PUNISH HER FOR THAT BUT BYGONE WILL STILL BE BYGONE, SHE MIGHT HAVE REASON WHY SHE DIDNT WANT TO OPEN UP FOR ME. LOVE FORGIVES, I WILL FORGIVE HER AND MOVE ON... SHE ONLY GIVE ME MORE POWER OVER HER..... BUT IF SHE IS WHAT SHE CALLED HERSELF, I OWE HER A LOT.....
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by Vikky014(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
DonRossy:
you gossip alot. agreement btw u and ur lover is wht u shared wt ur friends. if u disvirgin her now tomorrow she strts flirting around u come bck and create a lamentation thread. since you will get married to her as you claimed y d rushfor dose dt are telln u she may nt b a virgin take her to hospital for virginity test.or better still u tell her to open her legs for u to check. Goodluck
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by ezeigbo194(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
sex be4 marriage is a sin una no go gree hear if u no Bleep you go die use ur Brian dude relationships aiint an avenue to hv sex u luv her n not her pussy be wise keep ur self till marriage
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by abbacar: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
fajani:
MAY THE CASE NEVER ARISE. IF IT HAPPENED THAT WAY U SAID. I WON'T TRUST HER BUT SHE WILL SUFFER A LOT OF IT.... I WILL PUNISH HER FOR THAT BUT BYGONE WILL STILL BE BYGONE, SHE MIGHT HAVE REASON WHY SHE DIDNT WANT TO OPEN UP FOR ME. LOVE FORGIVES, I WILL FORGIVE HER AND MOVE ON... SHE ONLY GIVE ME MORE POWER OVER HER..... BUT IF SHE IS WHAT SHE CALLED HERSELF, I OWE HER A LOT.....
yes u forever be grateful and thankful to her.....but if not...even if u love her genuinely u can never trust her and once trust is broken it can never b mended....i have a saying that goes like this " trust is like a plain paper once squeezed, it can never be straight and smooth as it once was.....no matter wat is done"
since ur trust isnt as u once had it...doubt has crept in...u begin to doubt her every word and action even when she is telling the truth, all because ur thought would always go to the past lie and deciet.....yes u have forgiven but u cant forget such( u are human not god)... this can make u even doubt ur fatherhood over ur children...all because of one lie....
ur marriage life would be sick if it last upto 5years....all becos of one lie...
u might bcome hypertensive and die becos d woman u intend to spend the rest of ur life with and sleeps with u on the same bed u do not trust her....
when u watch a nollywood film showing a woman controlling her husband thru some fetish means ma guy that night u no go sleep well cause the thought dat a woman dat decieved u into marriage can as well do same to keep the marriage going....i dont wish u all dis but dont allow love cover ur reasoning
i have nothing against not having sex bfore marriage but most girls will have out there are pathological liars....infact dey are d over definition for lie.... and after messing themselves up in school, dey come home and turn prayer warrior and model daughters dat other parents wish their daughter would emmulate....but all nah wash ....
to avoid dis if ur girl truely loves u she should be able to undergo a simple test in d hospital by a gyneacologist to prove her virginity .....guy if she agrees and it proves she is correct .... guy if u yarn me d gist i go dey plan how to snatch her from you...she would be celebrated BUT......
if she is not ....as u mention it she would object and call it absurb......my guy she go run.....d brave one would tell u she lied abt being a virgin...all this will safe u a lot of stress and mayb ur life .....cos who marry bad woman no dey live long....
ps......i am not supporting sex before marriage neither am i against it.. ...different strokes for different folks...we guys play around but we dont want to do same to d one we love and want to marry....this test is to prove her worth...then u will take her word any time she speaks....and would fight to d last anybody dat want to disprove dis fact....marriage is trust and understanding no mata wat....and that is geniune love
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by kinglekan: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol..wah na
wink if na me and u den its Impossicant. grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by fajani(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
abbacar:

yes u forever be grateful and thankful to her.....but if not...even if u love her genuinely u can never trust her and once trust is broken it can never b mended....i have a saying that goes like this " trust is like a plain paper once squeezed, it can never be straight and smooth as it once was.....no matter wat is done"
since ur trust isnt as u once had it...doubt has crept in...u begin to doubt her every word and action even when she is telling the truth, all because ur thought would always go to the past lie and deciet.....yes u have forgiven but u cant forget such( u are human not god)... this can make u even doubt ur fatherhood over ur children...all because of one lie....
ur marriage life would be sick if it last upto 5years....all becos of one lie...
u might bcome hypertensive and die becos d woman u intend to spend the rest of ur life with and sleeps with u on the same bed u do not trust her....
when u watch a nollywood film showing a woman controlling her husband thru some fetish means ma guy that night u no go sleep well cause the thought dat a woman dat decieved u into marriage can as well do same to keep the marriage going....i dont wish u all dis but dont allow love cover ur reasoning
i have nothing against not having sex bfore marriage but most girls will have out there are pathological liars....infact dey are d over definition for lie.... and after messing themselves up in school, dey come home and turn prayer warrior and model daughters dat other parents wish their daughter would emmulate....but all nah wash ....
to avoid dis if ur girl truely loves u she should be able to undergo a simple test in d hospital by a gyneacologist to prove her virginity .....guy if she agrees and it proves she is correct .... guy if u yarn me d gist i go dey plan how to snatch her from you...she would be celebrated BUT......
if she is not ....as u mention it she would object and call it absurb......my guy she go run.....d brave one would tell u she lied abt being a virgin...all this will safe u a lot of stress and mayb ur life .....cos who marry bad woman no dey live long....
ps......i am not supporting sex before marriage neither am i against it.. ...different strokes for different folks...we guys play around but we dont want to do same to d one we love and want to marry....this test is to prove her worth...then u will take her word any time she speaks....and would fight to d last anybody dat want to disprove dis fact....marriage is trust and understanding no mata wat....and that is geniune love
U ARE RYT.... WE ARE PLANNING TO UNDERGO MEDICAL TEST..... ONE THING I KNW ABT MY GAL IS THAT SHE IS TRUSTWORTHY.. I HAVE TESTED HER MANY WAYS AND SHE IS PROVING HERSELF LOYAL TO ME...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by abbacar: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
fajani:
U ARE RYT.... WE ARE PLANNING TO UNDERGO MEDICAL TEST..... ONE THING I KNW ABT MY GAL IS THAT SHE IS TRUSTWORTHY.. I HAVE TESTED HER MANY WAYS AND SHE IS PROVING HERSELF LOYAL TO ME...
ok.......wait for the result....like i said she is worth celebrating.... cheesy grin.....
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by cutieberie1(f): 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

wink if na me and u den its Impossicant. grin
ok...impossible it is then u were jst gvin an instance tho..lol

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by kinglekan: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
cutieberie1:

ok...impossible it is then u were jst gvin an instance tho..lol
Thanks for concuring. wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by DonRossy: 11:43am On May 12, 2015
I wano thank all of you for your contributions...

But I am still confuse in this issue...she told me she also feel the urge but she promised God she will only give her virginity to her husband.

She can kiss me as I want ...enough romance. But when it comes to seeing the center of d equilibrium, she will start begging me to please stop

Can a virgin also feel the urge when she has not tested that?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? by DonRossy: 11:50am On May 12, 2015
I wano thank all of you for your contributions...

But I am still confuse in this issue...she told me she also feel the urge but she promised God she will only give her virginity to her husband.

She can kiss me as I want ...enough romance. But when it comes to seeing the center of d equilibrium, she will start begging me to please stop

Can a virgin also feel the urge when she has not tested that?
kinglekan:

Thanks for concuring. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Wife ?? / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.