Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments (48668 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by joystickextendr: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015

One month appointment okay
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by okonelfg(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gej my friend
buhary my enemy

Temitemi1 my mentor
Barcanista my role model
and okonelfg my opinion
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Burger01(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Orubebe your Mentor..

...and they say Jonathan is not cluelessundecided

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Pangea: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
If I am Buhari

No wahala naa,i will let the idiiot continue to dig a grave for himself and those foolish enough to take an appointment from him at this last minute !
Immediately I am sworn in by may 29
I will revert all the appointments made after the election to status quo.
The removed men must first give account and then i will appoint the right men to put the country right!
Shikena!

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by demandtruth: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
All failed PDP members are occupying these positions

Gej is a very confused man.
So, he believes APC will allow this to stay

Even after the election, he remains as clueless as ever

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
...I now believe Jonadumb is BANGING dat woman wink
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Jchi9876: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:

He has forcefully started singing again after we done remind am.

Dont you read this pooh u always put up before hitting "submit"?
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Lucasbalo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
What Jonathan is doing now when he's leaving in about a month is what we call in US (scorched earth policy). The guy is obviously worse than most of his detractors thought he was. Good riddance to nigeria's worst nightmare.

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by retepmurt(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Buruji Kasamu=Ayo Fayose=Temitemi1.Therefore,Buruji Kasamu is Temitemi1's ROLE MODEL.QED.

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by chamboy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu

The next Governor of Edo State?
under which party platform
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by jascon1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ abeg come down. Just come down b4 I raise my left hand. Any action u take now is seen as desperate measure. U have been there for 6 years

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by oluwatomisin93(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
this is what we call last minute madness. today he sack tomorrow he appoint. bros jona u are good but ur advisers bad o. Ruben and co are not telling this man the right thing to do.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Last minute appointment
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by geeworld1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
wats the need 4 all these wen he is leavin office nxt month undecided
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by retepmurt(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Highest level of madness.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Eureka123(f): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
I don't understand those of you judging a woman by the actions of her sister.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

source: http://citypeople.com.ng/i/president-jonathan-approves-diezanis-sister-and-60-others-for-political-appointments/

why his this man behaving this way, there are severe cost implication for all these cearless appointment, some of these men, their offices will be payin them automatic pension, official house andc car changes with orderlies even when they retire, it doesnt mata hw long they stayed in office. why all this, he shdnt rubbish the gud name he has gotten, when buhari comes in and ask them to go, they will begin to see him as the enemy witch hunting them, which is nt true. imagine makin peter obi sec boss, the man already collects pension as former governor, they also give him a house in his state and probably abj. nw has sec boss who knws what awaits him. this is what happens when u give a clulessman power, he abuses it

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by vone2000tolu: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
na wa ooooo...... count down to May 29....... there will be a total overhaul of bad government plus insiders planted!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by samx4real(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
midolian:
Diezani's sister again? shocked

With all the billions this family have gathered, do they need appointments again? Wey me sit down for house dey find job since ... cry cry cry cry

[size=4pt]Consoles myself with "don't worry, be happy" by bobby McFerrin[/size]

The rich get richer & d pooR get poorer?

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by midolian(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
samx4real:

The rich get richer & d pooR get poorer?
you hit it..that's jst it.

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Tvegas(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please whats the medical term for GEJ's present condition? Should we term it the "May 29 Syndrome" ? GEJ is definitely living in denial that he has 29 days to go? My guess is that Apostle Suleiman recently gave GEJ another sweet prophecy. grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by TI1919(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
And a job await GEJ himself what a blessed child, God has bless him already

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Ilekeh(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thank goodness this man was not re-elected.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by adebisicutie: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Who are his advisers When you think he has done the daftest thing possible, he manages to top it lipsrsealed

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by olance(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
You can see why Jonathan is clueless grin cry
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by darejem4real: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by obinoral1179(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu
The next Governor of Edo State?
mr man go and sit down one place...
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by psalmsjob: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
So much for statesman abi na Stateswoman. GEJ trying to rake in part of the 2 trillion he deceived into spending for impossible reelection.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by manny4life(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Honestly, I never thought I'd say this but this is foolishness at its peak. Why are you appointing people that may NOT even last a month when the new administration takes over? Na wa o.. GEJ, please don't make more enemies than friends.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Pangea: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lucasbalo:
What Jonathan is doing now when he's leaving in about a month is what we call in US (scorched earth policy). The guy is obviously worse than most of his detractors thought he was. Good riddance to nigeria's worst nightmare.

Lol at the scorched earth policy grin
The man wants the new government to be distracted while chasing all the rabbits he is letting loose in order to detract from the business of setting the country right.
Only a fool and an enemy of nigeria will take up such last minute appointment .
For all those who allowed themselves to be used as an enemy of Nigeria shall not go unpunished !
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by blackpanda: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
May God punish all enemies of Nigerian people. Gosh I cant wait for GMB to enter!

Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos)