Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments (48669 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Chuksgeo: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
bisous:
Hmmm,all this "at all at all naim bad" new appointments,looks like GEJ owes that family a huge favour......

Who knows what exactly must have transpired between GEJ and that family that even his own family don't receive such favours, this is what I call a "Debt that must be paid be paid till death"
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by otr1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ hiring and firing on a large scale even when he has limited time?
How can he be planting politicians in these offices?
They should enjoy the 30 days appointments. It wont stand.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by gfullmoon(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Since April 2015,if na like this govt appointment dey dey,impunity could've reduced and appointment could've even got to me and you. This hire and fire is getting out of hand,though interesting as I am waiting for more head to roll. The last day of a man is usually dangerous. Para dey catch MDA CEOs and PM not be small thing o.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Myself2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Your consistency is highly admirable
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by ernieboy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu
The next Governor of Edo State?
Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by smartleo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
The day you stop this your funny quote ,I will start taking you serious.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by daresimon(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Brymo:
Fate has her golden sons, and her bastards.

And goodluck is one of the bastards
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by temitemi1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Who needs your seriousness GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
smartleo:

The day you stop this your funny quote ,I will start taking you serious.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by donbrowser(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jorussia:
.If na me PGEJ give one of this appointment,i nor go even bother to resume my appointment, because before i even settle down to work,the new administration go just kick me out of office.Abeg any body for here know whether Peter Obi don resume work as the new chairman of SEC?
Dat is only if you earn millions Daily
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Freshnaija: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just saw this now: https://www.nairaland.com/2287089/mtn-bully-nigerians-amidst-xenophobic#33287513

Please what is this government doing about all this xenophobic attacks.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Jorussia(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
donbrowser:

Dat is only if you earn millions Daily
how now telling me that this guys will earn millions every for d next 26 days they will b in office?
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by donbrowser(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jorussia:
how now telling me that this guys will earn millions every for d next 26 days they will b in office?
You obviously don't know anything about politics in Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by airsaylongcon: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Who needs your seriousness GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

You dey constitute o! Fayose remain unshakeable. No shakement. I hope when come turn to comma he remains with us. Like a Phoenix we will be reborn. Meanwhile Osiyo should be left alone o
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by alfonso36(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
mumu
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Brymo: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
daresimon:

And goodluck is one of the bastards
that's ur opinion a very disrespectful one.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Sigo86(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
midolian:
Diezani's sister again? shocked

With all the billions this family have gathered, do they need appointments again? Wey me sit down for house dey find job since ... cry cry cry cry
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

[size=4pt]Consoles myself with "don't worry, be happy" by bobby McFerrin[/size]
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by whippersnapper(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2022
oluwafemi113:

There's something wrong with this Man how is the change now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return / Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.