Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments (48665 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Gogetta(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
until May 29th,The president has the right to appoint and the right not to.
It's no big deal.

but lalasticlala,you no tell us who be Deizani sister for the list sha

Osiyo Agama
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by AsanwaKC(f): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
OK
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by MARKone(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jona

Bamiyi undecided

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by cigbengene(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls God have mercy
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by baybeeboi: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gogetta:
Osiyo Agama
Ok Buddie.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Bigdreams(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm... I hope this is done in good faith.

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by ElFenomeno1: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ appointing left right and centre before he gets out of power..... LOL
This guy is a jokebag!!!!
We will revisit all the appointments made post 2015 elections and scrutinise them all thoroughly!
No stone will be left unturned!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by eddieedoho: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
This action is likely the transition plan and agreement reached by GEJ & GMB
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by fajani(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
GOODLUCK A GOAT
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by trappatoni(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Actions shall be judged according to intentions.May God deliver us.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by vicostyle20: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
People get and accumulate more fat than needed in their body system and this result to abnormal looks in their structure e.g pot belly for men and excess fat concentrate in women body. This is one of the best fat burner
used by body builders and female
to reduce fat concentration in their
system and look more healthy>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=OluwaseunOgunshola
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
THIS IS ARRANT NONSENSE FROM AN INSENSIBLE IDIOU)T CALLED GEJ(God Ejected Jonadauz).. Did he think a month will be enough to cover his dirty deals.. In short this guy is a coward.. May God punish him and his supporters.. Rubbish! He no create. Job he dey give appointment.. and some jobless fools still see d idiots as a hero.. No wonder they too are stwepid..
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Socrates05(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
No wonder, most you don't know 1+1. Just speaking giberrish anyhow, governing council appointment is every 4yrs. Those who held the positions b4, their times has lapsed. So they need to appoint another people again. The same thing applicable to VC or Rector too. Every 4yrs term 4 the job.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
o ma shey o sad
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by saheed2532(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is one of the best fat burner used by body builders and female to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
saheed2532:
This is one of the best fat burner
used by body builders and female
to reduce fat concentration in their
system and look more healthy
http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
we're talking serious matter you're talking fat burner.. ki lo shey e bayii
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by litetias(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
It's a popular rumour that Diezani's sister is his concubine.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
who cares?
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by IYANGBALI: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
eleko1:
sad thot dis man has done away with his clueless lifestyle sad.Trust BUHARI to reverse all his kangaro appointment.I pity dos who accept the useless man job offer.I believe IYANGBALI don bribe/smuggle her way in undecided
ino dey accept dat kind appointment,na minister of petroleum or works dey hungry me,na him I dey scheme for now and I go employ you as my driver so as to keep you busy from yahoo yahoo business grin
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by sweetgala(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
midolian:
Diezani's sister again? shocked

With all the billions this family have gathered, do they need appointments again? Wey me sit down for house dey find job since ... cry cry cry cry

[size=4pt]Consoles myself with "don't worry, be happy" by bobby McFerrin[/size]

And some people would seat here and shout Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by free2ryhme: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
anoda clueless appointment from a clueless president
can't wait for this rubbish to end May 29
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by airsaylongcon: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gogetta:
Osiyo Agama

Good woman who should be judged on her merits not her family ties. Osiyo is different from Diezani
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Pakingzzz(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fellow NL, here's the first House building machine to be built in Nigeria.
This type of machine is called a 3D house printer. The machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level without the direct involvement of human labour. The pix below is how the 3D house printer looks like. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by blank(f): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Haba guys. Because her sister is a thief, she should not be acknowledged for her own good work?
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by ogundeleai(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerian should not bother about all these sudden and irrational appointment.. Its going to take a simple statement by incoming administration to reverse to status quo.. " All federal agencies, chairmen and head of parastatals hereby dissolve" lobatan
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Jeffoo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu

The next Governor of Edo State?

guy you dey sick...
you need help asap
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by jungleluv70: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
bisous:
Hmmm,all this "at all at all naim bad" new appointments,looks like GEJ owes that family a huge favour......
hmmmm inlaw na mini god
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by driand(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Foool!
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by driand(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
#SayNoToOneChanceAppointments
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by driand(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu

The next Governor of Edo State?
#SayNoToOneChanceAppointments
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by davies(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Like I'm seeing General Ishaya Bamaiyi on dat list.. Dis Jonathan will not stop making me go gaga
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by effty(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Diezani's sister has a child for Jonathan. I guess that is her own pay-off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Charly Boy's Letter To President Buhari Upon His Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.