Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? (4389 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
i'd simply walk away and find "my type" undecided
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:

hold up! Would you prefer a guy act like he likes you when your not his type anyways or I am just guessing you just hate the way "you are not my type" sounds
first of all, u should know that I will never in any circumstance ask a guy out or throw myself at him. so what would warrant that statement "ur not my type" unless he likes me, but is afraid of rejection(which I would totally give a jerk like him) or he just wants to insult me(which my reply suits). simple
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
first of all, u should know that I will never in any circumstance ask a guy out or throw myself at him. so what would warrant that statement "ur not my type" unless he likes me, but is afraid of rejection(which I would totally give a jerk like him) or he just wants to insult me(which my reply suits). simple

Don't get it twisted! You don't have to ask anyone out to be in that situation. For instance, you could meet mutually either through work, church or some social gathering that tends to create mutual meetings. Now if this was the case, and you happen to like the guy and start giving minor or major green lights...don't u think he can say such a thing eventually??....you must be a brick wall if you plan to tell me you have never given green lights.. angry
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:

Don't get it twisted! You don't have to ask anyone out to be in that situation. For instance, you could meet mutually either through work, church or some social gathering that tends to create mutual meetings. Now if this was the case, and you happen to like the guy and start giving minor or major green lights...don't u think he can say such a thing eventually??....you must be a brick wall if you plan to tell me you have never given green lights.. angry
if I have to be a brick wall, so be it! I never showed green lights. only when I was little and senseless. even if I like the guy, I will so hide it dat he myt think I hate him.
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
i'd simply walk away and find "my type" undecided

Thank u. The gentleman approach... grin
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
if I have to be a brick wall, so be it! I never showed green lights. only when I was little and senseless. even if I like the guy, I will so hide it dat he myt think I hate him.

Oh really now!! Why though?? Are you worried about a guy getting the wrong idea or you think its womanly to do....if you don't mind me asking. undecided
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:

what if your not her type because you don't go to church or a mosque? undecided...as mild as that sound, is there really any need to be offended?
not offended bro. . . . Disappointed.
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
women are so complicated. Case in point, the above. Major inferiority complex at work.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by redhook(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:
" YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE undecided "

Whether said jokingly or seriously.
.....that's because your TYPE is the TOKUNBO version and you have become used to that standard of suffering! , I'm only trying to help UPGRADE you to my TYPE so that you can experience a better existence!
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by baralatie(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
RickRichards:
The best response to that would be a cacophonous laugh.
it works every time
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:

Oh really now!! Why though?? Are you worried about a guy getting the wrong idea or you think its womanly to do....if you don't mind me asking. undecided
none of the above. that's just who I am, and ntn can change it.
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 1:11am On May 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
none of the above. that's just who I am, and ntn can change it.

ok..fair enough.
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On May 01, 2015
justmag:

I would say the feeling is mutual. It is not a big deal for everyone to like me.
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrCork: 1:42am On May 01, 2015
justmag:

angry
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrCork: 1:47am On May 01, 2015
justmag:

. ..heard it about 16,000 times ...lukily they were all leeesssbian!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrCork: 1:50am On May 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I would say the feeling is mutual. It is not a big deal for everyone to like me.

...mrs chima,when are we gonnno mate?...its about time! smiley
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrsChima(f): 1:55am On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

...mrs chima,when are we gonnno mate?...its about time! smiley

You got 5690 years left! kiss
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrCork: 1:58am On May 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You got 5690 years left! kiss

....forget you mennnn...you time waster!! angry
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 1:58am On May 01, 2015
~ Type as in genotype or what? You mean SS, AS or AA? ...

I'd simply tell the girl to wake up from her slumber as dating me is a huge privilege ...
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrsChima(f): 1:59am On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

....forget you mennnn...you time waster!! angry

Oh well!
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrCork: 2:02am On May 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh well!

....ok I forgive u...can we at least discuss like adults?..cant u let a brother enter juss a little?...at least,juss the cap? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrsChima(f): 2:29am On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

....ok I forgive u...can we at least discuss like adults?..cant u let a brother enter juss a little?...at least,juss the cap? undecided

I am gay. smiley
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrCork: 7:02am On May 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I am gay. smiley

....u can f*** off then (no ofeense) angry
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrsChima(f): 8:34am On May 01, 2015
MrCork:

....u can f*** off then (no ofeense) angry

I have done that already! smiley
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
not offended bro. . . . Disappointed.

When you appreciate the other women available at your disposal. You wouldn't be disappointed! !... grin
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2015
redhook:
.....that's because your TYPE is the TOKUNBO version and you have become used to that standard of suffering! , I'm only trying to help UPGRADE you to my TYPE so that you can experience a better existence!

You will say all that?? shocked
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2015
MrsChima:

so he automatically becomes NOT YOUR TYPE because HE IS NOT YOUR TYPE... undecided
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by redhook(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
justmag:

You will say all that?? shocked
.....why not? I resemble man wey woman dey hard 4! Only Supreme balling over here!
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MrsChima(f): 8:53pm On May 01, 2015
justmag:

so he automatically becomes NOT YOUR TYPE because HE IS NOT YOUR TYPE... undecided

Did I say he was my type
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
redhook:
.....why not? I resemble man wey woman dey hard 4! Only Supreme balling over here!

lmaooo...okay pimping. grin
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by younghartz(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2015
I rather walk away sad
Never insult a girl

If your class is too high for me I'd just change school grin
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by misshoree(f): 3:30pm On May 02, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Baboon Rapes Female Teachers And Runs Away With Their Pants / Roman Goddess Bares Her Hour Glass Figure In Sexy Lingerie / Please Help Me To Beg This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.