Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? (2467 Views)

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by abrahambest(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
hello Nairalanders. This has been a big Question that has been trending recently among relationships

Your honest opinions will be well appreciated.
For me, I think there is nothing wrong with it, as long as love persists between them, its a GO..
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by podosci(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Age is just an illusion based on calculations of the rotation of the earth round the sun.
You have to delve into more accurate analysis like Love, understanding and mutual respect for each other without that no relationship regardless of age or financial similarities would withstand the test of time

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
The poster above me has said it all, although i didnt bother read his long epistle

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
The two posters above me have said it all.
Some people do not really act their age. We use age for our own selfish reason through the usage of 'seniority' to get undeserved respect from the younger ones!
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by emmanok24(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
I'm proving it!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by Hila12(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2015
Age is not just a number.

Women age faster, and in a man's thirties she most likely will look like his older sister.

He might look a mature young guy, but when the reality of life hits you will discover he's younger and less experienced after all.

But some guys make the exception, but to be frank with you - that must be some hell of a rare guy!

Follow your heart.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by kunletoks(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2015
Well, it depends on the age difference. i think 3-4years difference is not much.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by Ladybluecash(f): 6:06pm On May 02, 2015
All d posters above me av said it all
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by MzzTega(f): 6:12pm On May 02, 2015
And they keep saying age is just a number.
Coated lie! Can't date a guy younger than me. The mother to son or Sister to younger bro might come in.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by ojun50(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2015
I think the older the better, u hv less to worry about.

Notting wrong with it love turn tins around
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by abrahambest(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2015
ojun50:
I think the older the better, u hv less to worry about.

Notting wrong with it love turn tins around

I guess you are right... grin
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by abrahambest(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2015
Thanks guys for your individual opinions.. It really helped
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Date A Guy That She Is Older Than? by coolest01(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2015
As far as both people know their places in the relationship, I don't think it's much of a big deal. However,, a woman married to someone younger than she is tends to get older quicker. I personally won't appreciate my wife getting way older than I am tens of years into the marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Dominant & Submissive / How Complicated Is Your Relationship? / What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.