Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? (3777 Views)

See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 01, 2015
Cutehector:
esp d moment wen u stroke his preek and leav him hangin.. grin
hmmm
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Nobody: 12:11am On May 01, 2015
I no know Wetin to call her If Na money after Sex,i Would have said prostitute
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Emodeee: 1:53am On May 01, 2015
She is a beach, isn't dat oniru? She want ur toolz after d pay.
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by cupidFlint(m): 5:53am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
undecided premarital sex is bad....repent or go to hell youth of nowadays
That's my virgin NL crush speakin'. Y'all berra listen
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by cupidFlint(m): 5:55am On May 01, 2015
sinaj:
b4 wnt u giv her money
Not before the course na
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by clevvermind(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
I no know Wetin to call her If Na money after Sex,i Would have said prostitute
so, money before sex is not prostitution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2015
clevvermind:
so, money before sex is not prostitution?
no Sir...u no fit give prostitute money before service
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Hila12(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2015
A retail seller!
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by ivyT(f): 10:13am On May 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Commodity, product... Pay before service..simple... Eh dey Economicsgrin
Supply demand oloshi Curve...
lolz

1 Like

Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by clevvermind(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
no Sir...u no fit give prostitute money before service
who tells you that?
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by clevvermind(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
ivyT:

lolz
hi
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Bimffo(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2015
Op, Your sister.. tongue
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by clevvermind(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2015
Bimffo:
Op, Your sister.. tongue
pls, behave normal. ok.
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Bimffo(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
clevvermind:
pls, behave normal. ok.
Come On.. Everything is Fun na.. grin
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by ivyT(f): 9:52pm On May 01, 2015
clevvermind:
hi
hiya
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by humanbean: 12:12am On May 02, 2015
Ummm..... you mean like a ho? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigga you gotta invest small na. Answer me this question:

What do you call a guy that wants free sex just like that?
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by tayoxx(m): 1:55am On May 02, 2015
na banker o
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Nobody: 2:13am On May 02, 2015
ireneony:
undecided
premarital sex is bad....repent or go to hell
youth of nowadays

Are you sure¿
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by clevvermind(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Come On.. Everything is Fun na.. grin
ok. no problem.
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by clevvermind(m): 6:56am On May 02, 2015
ivyT:
hiya
you gat a nice shape.
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 02, 2015
na business prospector u go call her cheesy
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 02, 2015
Op it simply means that the girl have marked you for a guy that wouldn't give and wants to use sex to get it.
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Crowny11(f): 4:36pm On May 03, 2015
MojAyo:
hmmm,smart as in how

Hmmmmm just smart
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by McEwen(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2015
Q: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex?
Ans: Oppoooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by clevvermind(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
Q: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex?
Ans: Oppoooooooooooooooooooo!
hmm
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by mytime24(f): 6:26pm On May 03, 2015
Cash&carri
Re: What Will You Call The Girl That Wants Money Before Sex? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 03, 2015
Crowny11:

Hmmmmm just smart
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Romance Section Of Nairaland can Make You To Think Abt The Opposite Sex / The Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Wife And Sex. / Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.