Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (38459 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by light004: 3:09pm On May 01, 2015
Give her time, she is till hurting and needs time to heal. Talk about it openly and engage her in open discussion. This helps to put the issue in proper perspective and she may heal faster. She needs to understand you are not a substitute but a completely different person from her ex. All the best bro. If you love stay in there but let her go if that is her wish, never force a relationship with an unwilling partner.
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by jamex93(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2015
Jarizod:
Bitch u guessed

U *was* RIGHT[b]Bitch u guessed

U *was* RIGHT[/b]Bitch u guessed

U *was* RIGHT

grin grin grin
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by WhyAWhy(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2015
handsometokunbo:

It's not easy to move on when you had once loved a guy. You ll continue to love him unless it was infatuation in the first place.

I was with a girl for 2yrs, we Bleep everywhere, anywhere and anyhow. We can't stay in a room without sex. If we are tired, we usually stayed in each other without sex( my Dick in her). If I m cooking in the kitchen, we ll have sex as if tomorrow would never come. On her way home at night, we ll quickly had a quickie quickie in the abandoned phone booth at street junction. That was how closed we were.

She went for a burial in Nigeria but couldn't wait for 2 weeks without sex. I decided to look for another babe before she comes back. I got one babe who spent about 1 week at my place and we carried on after she came back. 3mths into the clandestine relationship, the other became pregnant and refused to abort.

Finally, marriage came but my mind is always with my other lady. She got married too but we still found one way or the other to see each other.

That was how bad true love is.

You lack self control, this has nothing to do with love.

Love is when you have reason/get tempted to knowingly or unknowingly hurt the other person and choose to restrain yourself

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 01, 2015
Hila12:
Don't wanna break your heart Mister, but you could as well just be a timely rebound!

From experience...
Gbam!!! u don talk am finish..
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Segzay(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2015
Everybody jst dey talk out of experience,,wetin me go con talk oo,,hummmm,,anyway,,op,,ur nt yet in a relationship,,ur jst her saviour,,(I mean "dt kinda guy wu helpd ha get ova her ex"),,no even tink she luvs u yet o,,,rememba say u neva get history fr her syd,,its beta u jst give her som space fr now,,uv done ur part,,let her solve her emotional imbalance problem,,bt d truth b say,,if her ex beg her today,,by tomoro she go dn delete ur numba,,lol,,,,d truth is "LuV is Yet To suRface between u both,,u can give it al some tym,if its worth it!

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Funke56(f): 3:32pm On May 01, 2015
We like out conto sucked.
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by preciousMI1(f): 3:35pm On May 01, 2015
this one tough oh.... just buy a little time with her..... she fit don love d guy die...
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 01, 2015
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/she-calls-me-her-ex%E2%80%99s-name-even-during-sex

You are committing fornication...

REPENT !

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by dre11(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
charijee:
Anyways, keep up the good work. ....the family is proud of you wink

gringrin

Happy workers and new month
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by dre11(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

You are committing fornication...

REPENT !

Tell me you ment what you pen down because your moniker keep giving me the opposite vibes
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nekylaface: 3:40pm On May 01, 2015
Wowwwww, dat is killin
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by ijustdey: 3:41pm On May 01, 2015
Funke56:
We like out conto sucked.
your first post on NL

continue.........
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 01, 2015
handsometokunbo:

It's not easy to move on when you had once loved a guy. You ll continue to love him unless it was infatuation in the first place.

I was with a girl for 2yrs, we Bleep everywhere, anywhere and anyhow. We can't stay in a room without sex. If we are tired, we usually stayed in each other without sex( my Dick in her). If I m cooking in the kitchen, we ll have sex as if tomorrow would never come. On her way home at night, we ll quickly had a quickie quickie in the abandoned phone booth at street junction. That was how closed we were.

She went for a burial in Nigeria but couldn't wait for 2 weeks without sex. I decided to look for another babe before she comes back. I got one babe who spent about 1 week at my place and we carried on after she came back. 3mths into the clandestine relationship, the other became pregnant and refused to abort.

Finally, marriage came but my mind is always with my other lady. She got married too but we still found one way or the other to see each other.

That was how bad true love is.

Come back here and complete your story. So u want to tell us u don't have sex anymore? Hehe that's false I know for sure and why didn't u just collext the baby and let the girl be. You know nothing about her tho.

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by RaeMystix: 3:49pm On May 01, 2015
oliidell:
It's not good to jump into a new relationship as soon as u leave one. She shud have taken some time to sort herself out. She's obviously still very much into her ex. You both need to slow down and talk things out. Nothing in this life is cast in stone.
Exactly. I hope op doesn't end up been the rebound guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by bregeard(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2015
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/she-calls-me-her-ex%E2%80%99s-name-even-during-sex
or maybe u banging her exactly the way her ex used to, so she thinks she's till with her ex..

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by charijee(f): 3:53pm On May 01, 2015
dre11:

gringrin

Happy workers and new month
Wish you same dear grin
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by eightsin(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2015
agarawu23:
She had just broken up with him when we met; in fact, I want to believe that God used me to heal her hurting heart

the bolded is the reason behind such reaction.

it will take her enough time to forget the time she spent with her ex.

the guy shld not worry abt that. as time goes on she will adapt

And I tell you, she will run back to the ex whenever he comes calling.

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 01, 2015
medar:
You should give her some time, but I can assure you that if the guy can come back to ask for her forgiveness she would gladly forgive him and go back to him. It seems she's just using you to heal her wound and she might eventually find love later and still dump you anyway. Think twice bro.
dirty words comes from dirty mind....bad advice
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by dre11(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2015
bregeard:
or maybe u banging her exactly the way her ex used to, so she thinks she's till with her ex..

I loved your own dimension to the whole story......

But, that's supposed to have limit her to the bedroom and not on other things as the guy did say

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by EmmyDe25(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2015
loomer:
Stop making love, and start having sex. grin
Not having sex sef, he needs to start fvcking her.
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 01, 2015
dre11:

Tell me you ment what you pen down because your moniker keep giving me the opposite vibes

Radical for Jesus..
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by agarawu23(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2015
eightsin:

And I tell you, she will run back to the ex whenever he comes calling.
exactly
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by ehjiwummy(f): 4:40pm On May 01, 2015
If u really love her as u say try nd adapt till she will get over it,but d fact dat she still sream ha ex name during sex is out of point.but op wait oo,are u sure she doesn't u to heal ha wounded heart?Be Wise
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2015
@ OP

Leave the girl for good!

1 Like

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2015
You must be a fool to bring such topic here. Ewu
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by tellmesome(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
Pray the Ex doesn't come apologizing , she will definitely go back to him because she is still in love.

2 Likes

Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by Orikinla(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by fynex(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2015
dre11:

Its not cool to date a gal or guy that just left a relationship give dem tym for dia wounds to heal; I always tell ppl dis, so dt tyns lik wt u are now talkin abt wudnt cm up...well I fink u shud talk abt it to ha in a more serious manner and if she kips doin it, den; try comparin her wyt ur ex and see hw she reacts den u let her kn dt dts hw it feels to u too
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by mickyarams: 4:57pm On May 01, 2015
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by mickyarams: 4:59pm On May 01, 2015
dre11:

You probably not pounding her right.
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by dre11(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2015
Naughtysite:

Radical for Jesus..

I own up thengrin
Re: She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! by handsometokunbo: 5:11pm On May 01, 2015
ollah1:

Come back here and complete your story. So u want to tell us u don't have sex anymore? Hehe that's false I know for sure and why didn't u just collext the baby and let the girl be. You know nothing about her tho.

It has drastically reduced due to responsibilities and maturity.

I have realised that life is not all about how many ladies you slept with but your impact on people around you.

I was acting my age then but it's all gone now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.