Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream (26166 Views)

Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV / Help Please, I Do Know It's A Dream When I'm Dreaming / Pictures; FALSE Rumours About A New Killer Insects To Spread Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Nobody: 12:52am On May 10, 2015
Make i share my own too

the 1st one was durin ramadan(fastin),i slept arund 3pm i was vy vy tired.xo in the dream d tym was 7pm(time 2break d fast)i woke up i ate rice n beans wit ma family.suddenly an eclipse occured.(bak to life)xo i woke up(arund to 7) and went 2d bacony,i saw pple downstairs mindin dr biznes,m lyk arent they freaked out by d eclipse(u no how d weather is wen ts 7).dn my mum cald me 2bring torchlight 2d shop.wen i got 2d shop,i saw odas eatin tuwo.i wantd 2 say ow cum dy r eatin twice,dn i became hungry.before i cud confuse mysf it took d grace of God.dat shit was xo real.wish i cud explain beta

the 2nd one.i cnt even d full details.but in d drm i used up a day.xo wen i woke up,i tot twas wednesday.thankGOD say calenda dy,pple arud tot i was mad,my roommates n neighbours wr also in d drm
op,is dat wat u mean abt false awakenin?

1 Like

Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Nobody: 1:19am On May 10, 2015
kinglekan:
Come share your experiences and thoughts.

Cc: Beamborla, Lala247, MizMyColi, MzNelly, Missclasssy, Ronald4lif, Orijin101, KingTom, SleekyShuga, Twaci, Vickybee, Cutieberie1, AgapeCharis, Chiam55, Mhizkel, Mirexxx, 2dice, etc....

Ogbeni next time tag me too,i had something to say but you just made me feel insensated angry
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Nobody: 1:23am On May 10, 2015
MojAyo:
dis also happen to me,dat maybe there is something within holding me to write something down,then d invigilator says everybody pencils up,I think dis is as a result for upcoming exam on d way

Happy birthday
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Nobody: 1:24am On May 10, 2015
It has only happened once and it was extremely weird, well most of my dreams are weird i usually dream of events that never happened,e.g not saying goodbye to a friend in real-life and me dreaming about how i finally said the goodbye, but this double dreaming happened, I dreamt i was in a class talking with a classmate( a babe i was tripping for but never spoke to her in secondary school) then suddenly i woke up in my bed, feeling like wow what a dream, i felt a shadow behind me about to grab my neck, then i tried to fight with it, till i woke up and realized it was my brother trying to take the gamepad under pillow, he was freaked out because he hadn't even touched the pillow when i grabbed his hand(shadow's hand) trying to fight my life. which leads me to a question that has been disturbing me ?

Have you ever dreamt that, an event is about to happen let's say a bomb is about to explode and the moment it does its your alarm clock that rings, or because someone is close to you discussing and you are sleeping and suddenly they mention something which alters your dream, maybe they said "Mehn Superman is dope" and before you know it, your dream perfectly shifts into one which someone involves Superman in it. funny right ?

3 Likes

Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Nobody: 1:24am On May 10, 2015
Yea I've experienced that a couple of times.... It's very scary though..buh the kinda relief u get ehn

There's one i had where the rapture happened, i didnt go, then i realized twas a dream,.. Was so happy when i realized twas just a dream.. then the real rapture happened.... I dint still go... I was already panting, then i woke up to reality

There's this other occurrence that I've always wanted to share with people.. Dunno if anyone is also experiencing it..

Real life events that happen to me would appear as if i had experienced it before.. Like in a previous life.. It would appear like a brief flash... I've had this experience alot of times and its bothering me.
Like seeing my result {for the first time o} and then the.. Then it would just appear like i had seen it somewhere before and everything in that flashback would be same as the present.. Can anyone relate please?!
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Nobody: 1:32am On May 10, 2015
Nice thread
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by kiekie1(m): 1:34am On May 10, 2015
JVgal:
Thank God I'm not alone in dis dreaming in a dream tin. I've experienced it many times n most times it's scaring. Wht cud b d cause?
hi dear, we really need 2 talk

1 Like

Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by donkunzman: 1:35am On May 10, 2015
Hmm...like when you dream you're taking a piss in he toilet, and you wake up and you've wet the bed?
kinglekan:

Well this might not necessarily apply though. Most of the time when we dream we really don't know we are dreaming.

But the focus of this thread is when you supposedly wake up from, for instance your "being chased by a ghost". Then you find yourself awake and breathing heavily thanking God it was just a dream, only for the police to come knock your door and say you actually murdered someone.

This second "layer" of dreaming can go as long as you being locked up in jail and awaiting execution, only for you to wake up and realise that you had a dream withing a dream. smiley

You get the concept now right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by IntroVAT: 1:36am On May 10, 2015
When I was younger, I used to dream that I felt pressed and then woke up to go ease myself...the rest as they say is history lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Nobody: 1:52am On May 10, 2015
Most of my dreams include me and some people being heroes and saving children or people. Being in incredibly beautiful places that no one could ever imagine. Beautiful women and people beyond imagination. When I used to draw people would marvel and ask where I got the ideas, they were from the dreams.

But the scary dreams. The scary dreams are too real sometimes. I don't even want to remember so I won't describe them.

I love the movie Inception. It's just so deep.
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by afuye(m): 2:06am On May 10, 2015
[size=28pt]Vote milaby[/size]

1 Share

Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by storyforthegods: 2:12am On May 10, 2015
One day i dreamt i was bleeping a girl and it was so sweet only to wake up to find that i was bleeping the bed
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by TEAMTWACI: 2:17am On May 10, 2015
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL kiss kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by nannyo(f): 2:53am On May 10, 2015
@op, i understand exactly wat u are talking abt. I've had it a few times n am seeking for ans too.
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by seedorfg(m): 3:08am On May 10, 2015
i use to have a dream about an old woman telling and advicing me to go and pray(mosque), many times i wokeup with confusion , and it never flip out
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Motolank: 4:03am On May 10, 2015
Last two Sundays- I dreamt I had meeting with some people and the lead said he will come in 82 years time. .. then disappeared
Because he disappeared I became afraid and ask next person to me in the dream, he said that was JESUS. That HE just announced rapture will take place in 82 years time.

I woke up panicking.

NOT JOKING
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Ikbobby(m): 4:35am On May 10, 2015
Its called Lucid dreaming in para psychology
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by pikapizy(m): 4:41am On May 10, 2015
I'm a VICTIM of false awakening ...since 2010 I've been suffering from it.but nobody really understand ..and mine is quite different because when it occurs I feel my life slipping away rapidly ...I always have this dream (not really a dream but don't know what else to call it ) which happens most times after staying awake for some time at night and sleeping back...everything would be the way it is ...the room or where ever I am would be the way it was before I slept .the person I slept with there if any would still be there (it's not really a dream but reality) then in that dream reality I'd be struggling to wake up but I can't ...I would be dying slowly in that dream .I would be begging the people there if someone slept on the bed with me to please wake me up because I can't wake myself or if I slept alone I'll be begging God and praying ...when I eventually wake up from the real sleep the room will still be very similar to way it was in that dream. but the people around will say they didn't hear me calling them that I was only sleeping soundly without disturbances. I'm emotional while writing this..I've never discussed this details with anyone ..I don't know if its medical condition.

2 Likes

Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by delishpot: 4:45am On May 10, 2015
OP, nor vex o but isnt that regular dream?
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by jieta: 4:53am On May 10, 2015
MzNelly:
Yes, almost everyone has had such dreams.

I even had one this morning, matter of fact; where I dreamt I killed someone with my bare hands cos he impregnated my sister and I hid his body in the gutter. I was so terrified I began running away and his "ghost" was pursuing me. Mehn, the fear was just too real.
When I woke up, I was like "Thank God it's just a dream." sad
jesus christ i dey fear
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Damianobi(m): 4:55am On May 10, 2015
Ok
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by UnimkeAk(m): 4:56am On May 10, 2015
pikapizy:
I'm a VICTIM of false awakening ...since 2010 I've been suffering from it.but nobody really understand ..and mine is quite different because when it occurs I feel my life slipping away rapidly ...I always have this dream (not really a dream but don't know what else to call it ) which happens most times after staying awake for some time at night and sleeping back...everything would be the way it is ...the room or where ever I am would be the way it was before I slept .the person I slept with there if any would still be there (it's not really a dream but reality) then in that dream reality I'd be struggling to wake up but I can't ...I would be dying slowly in that dream .I would be begging the people there if someone slept on the bed with me to please wake me up because I can't wake myself or if I slept alone I'll be begging God and praying ...when I eventually wake up from the real sleep the room will still be very similar to way it was in that dream. but the people around will say they didn't hear me calling them that I was only sleeping soundly without disturbances. I'm emotional while writing this..I've never discussed this details with anyone ..I don't know if its medical condition.

That shiit is scary as fucck !

Iv experienced that twice.

You have to just struggle to wake up.

I wonder wat will really happen, if someone gives up trying to wake up.

I pray never experience such again.
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by UnimkeAk(m): 4:58am On May 10, 2015
Motolank:
Last two Sundays- I dreamt I had meeting with some people and the lead said he will come in 82 years time. .. then disappeared
Because he disappeared I became afraid and ask next person to me in the dream, he said that was JESUS. That HE just announced rapture will take place in 82 years time.

I woke up panicking.

NOT JOKING

Kikikikikikikikiki

Ukwale igbo at work
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by pikapizy(m): 5:11am On May 10, 2015
UnimkeAk:

That shiit is scary as fucck !

Iv experienced that twice.

You have to just struggle to wake up.

I wonder wat will really happen, if someone gives up trying to wake up.

I pray never experience such again.

sometimes I wonder too ...that's why I've never given up the struggle since 2010...sometimes I feel I should just relax and see what will happen if I stop struggling to wake up but I'm scared .it's just so bad ...and it keep happening to me
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Posd: 5:13am On May 10, 2015
Dope tune: Woju Remix (Mapoly Version) - Rio x Flowz x Drey (WCG)... follow this link to download this hot MAPOLY Jamz: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/05/woju-remix-mapoly-version-rio-x-flowz-x.html

Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by UnimkeAk(m): 5:30am On May 10, 2015
MzNelly:
Yes, almost everyone has had such dreams.

I even had one this morning, matter of fact; where I dreamt I killed someone with my bare hands cos he impregnated my sister and I hid his body in the gutter. I was so terrified I began running away and his "ghost" was pursuing me. Mehn, the fear was just too real.
When I woke up, I was like "Thank God it's just a dream." sad

Hahahahaha !
You just jump started my memory.

When it comes to having dreams that u wake up and Thank God, it was just a dream; I'm the one and only true KING (the first of his name) ; no shiii grin

Once I was a drug baron escaping death penalty in malay;

The other time; I was a a Capi in a very serious cult war; I had killed; pple wr trying to kill me; jesus christ, this was lucidly so fucking real time, live shii. I woke up shaking, thanked God,it was just a dream; it was so real, I was so scared of going to sch that morning.

If as I was entering the sch gate, someone shouted or I heard gunshots, the speed dt I wuld hv used in leaving twn ehn.

I was a flat man but after that dream I doubted my flatness.

grin
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by UnimkeAk(m): 5:41am On May 10, 2015
pikapizy:
sometimes I wonder too ...that's why I've never given up the struggle since 2010...sometimes I feel I should just relax and see what will happen if I stop struggling to wake up but I'm scared .it's just so bad ...and it keep happening to me

It is not a pleasant experience at all;

Remain solid manh.

Bt
Hv u tried getting help, I cnt imagine someone going through that frequently !
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Nobody: 5:43am On May 10, 2015
pikapizy:
So many times i have had that dreadful dreams or what should i called it,struggling to wake up,exhausted,yelling and calling for help, its just a mystery and a thing i don't want at all,i made a pledge to stop. all this dream or reality of a thing coz i do get exhausted when i woke up,i had this type of dream again but this time my focus is to know who is the man/woman behind it,i remembered talking fiercely while being pinned down for the person to show and fight like a man,Lo and behold i saw my uncle looking fierce,after waking up with almost my last breath,i walked out of the room and here comes my uncle standing gallantly in front of me,at first i was so terrified but i walked up to him told him never to toy with me or else i will kill him,the wife and his two sons,I felt that wasn't enough so i went into the kitchen brought out a knife and stab him in his thigh(I really don't know what came over me)dad was just looking like a zombie, since then no more dream of struggling to wake up,i do sleep and wake up comfortably
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by Nobody: 5:49am On May 10, 2015
I had one ,years ago during my service year in cross river, I was a tenant in this apartment that had it door directly facing a very creepy thick bush at the back yard, and me and my corper neighbours all use to lock up our doors as early as 6:30pm to avoid any form of reptiles accidentally creeping into our house, we also joked about having to see a ghost appearing in the bush cos it was rumoured by care taker that two bodies of their relatives were buried there.

one evening I was just partially down with malaria so I was just managing to sleep and I forgot to lock my door only to wake to see the wind had blown it wide open, and it was already very dark, and I weakly dragged myself upto lock the door, and I saw a headless dead body crawling towards my door and was already close and was stretching its hand to reach out to my feet..I shouted and banged the door so hard and the bolt fell off, so I hard to carry my bags, boxes, stove , gallon filled with water, anything heavy just to help block the door.. and I went back to sleep.
I heard another sound again I open my eyes and i felt something cold on my feet behold the headless body was lying accross my feet on the down end of my bed and my door was wide open again, I shouted and I woke up again but this time for real and my door was slightly open and some wind trying to blow it wide open, I was sweating so bad..and I had to sleep with the lights on through out the night.
Re: False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream by KpStone(m): 5:56am On May 10, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are You Drinking Enough Water? / Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.