Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? (23453 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by cococandy(f): 12:21am On May 05, 2015
Mavor:
We dey suffer for naija ooo!!! undecided
If you have at least 10-15 thousand dollars, you can go pymp your babe so she will be like them cheesy
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 05, 2015
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 8:49am On May 05, 2015
puerto rico

[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Mavor: 11:20am On May 05, 2015
cococandy:

If you have at least 10-15 thousand dollars, you can go pymp your babe so she will be like them cheesy

Most of them are natural. Not all these fat mgbekes we have in 9ja who are too full of themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by traware(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2015
Mavor:
Most of them are natural. Not all these fat mgbekes we have in 9ja who are too full of themselves.
Smart man...I can see you aren't falling for that usernames' deceptive tendencies.How can she claim Colombians and Venezuelans are usually goodlooking because of plastic surgeries?Such lies...so they also carry out plastic surgeries to acquire straight,smooth legs and long natural hair too?Abegiii!!!!Nigerian ladies' physical looks can't even be compared to their African sisters from Rwanda,Mali,Senegal even Kenya(poor dietary habits,lack of physical exercise and even poor genes.Have you ever noticed how broad Nigerian ladies shoulders have become?))As for their attitudes!!!!....No comment.That is why I don't mingle with any of them except those from the North

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by traware(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2015
Fulaman198:
I'll never trade my and sellout my African ladies. Especially the Fulani angels
Make sure you try to stick to only those your 'Fulani angels' or ladies from other African states.From personal experience,they are still a bit trustworthy eventhough their coy nature no be here
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 1:49pm On May 05, 2015
plastic surgery is common in Latin america tho
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by traware(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2015
onila:
plastic surgery is common in Latin america tho
So,are you claiming plastic surgery is responsible for the goodlooks of the majority of the ladies over there and on this thread?If you are,then you have indirectly defeated the aim of this thread where you've tried to showcase the 'natural' beauty of Latin American women.Younglady,quit contradicting yourself/'sitting on the fence'
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
black women are still the most beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by cococandy(f): 2:09pm On May 05, 2015
Mavor:
Lolz. The grass is always greener on the other side. cheesy

Do a little research and save yourself stress. (Coincidentally that's my research topic for a homework my prof gave me)

Plastic surgery is the norm over there.

They have pretty women just like other parts of the world. Not more than other Parts of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by traware(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
onila:
black women are still the most beautiful
You are generalizing.The 'black women' in west africa are different from the ones in the east.The ones in the west aren't even thesame in terms of their physical looks and carriage.Thesame can be said about the ones in southern africa,central africa and even the middle east.Have you ever seen the range of women in one single African state like the Sudan?Hell...'black women' even exist in south america.You really should acquire more information before trying to discuss issues like this.Don't just drop a slogan and 'take-off'

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Mavor: 3:15pm On May 05, 2015
traware:
Smart man...I can see you aren't falling for that usernames' deceptive tendencies.How can she claim Colombians and Venezuelans are usually goodlooking because of plastic surgeries?Such lies...so they also carry out plastic surgeries to acquire straight,smooth legs and long natural hair too?Abegiii!!!!Nigerian ladies' physical looks can't even be compared to their African sisters from Rwanda,Mali,Senegal even Kenya(poor dietary habits,lack of physical exercise and even poor genes.Have you ever noticed how broad Nigerian ladies shoulders have become?))As for their attitudes!!!!....No comment.That is why I don't mingle with any of them except those from the North
You sef even lucky see Northern women mingle with. Those ones are well behaved and down to earth. Am guessing you're based in Abuja or something. I don't have that kind of luck bro. Na Lagos man dey hustle.

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2015
traware:
Make sure you try to stick to only those your 'Fulani angels' or ladies from other African states.From personal experience,they are still a bit trustworthy eventhough their coy nature no be here

Loll interesting. You think the effects of other Nigerian ethnic women are rubbing off on them?
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by bukatyne(f): 4:04pm On May 05, 2015
@OP:

Natural or plastic beauty?

That said, I am sure if you can get Nigerians to pose nude like these, you will see a lot of hot babes.

We are very hypocritical sha...

Let a Nigerian girl dress this way and the internet will break.

Damn! when will we change or stick to what we want

3 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2015
Mavor:
You sef even lucky see Northern women mingle with. Those ones are well behaved and down to earth. Am guessing you're based in Abuja or something. I don't have that kind of luck bro. Na Lagos man dey hustle.

Loll
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

That said, I am sure if you can get Nigerians to pose nude like these, you will see a lot of hot babes.

Let a Nigerian girl dress this way and the internet will break.

I prefer Nigerian women and African women to not dress like sluts and continue to be who they are

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On May 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

I prefer Nigerian women and African women to not dress like sluts and continue to be who they are

Your brothers salivating here obviously prefer otherwise...

Till they want to get married.

I am not saying a woman/wife should not look good or take care of herself o!

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2015
bukatyne:

Your brothers salivating here obviously prefer otherwise...

Till they want to get married.

I am not saying a woman/wife should not look good or take care of herself o!

Don't mind them they are hypocrites. These women posted look too artificial for me. As aforementioned, I'll never sell out my lovely African ladies. Don't even now why Onila created this thread on an African forum.

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by xtervaganza(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2015
onila:
its hard but

i will say columbia

puerto rico and dominica are in the Caribbean but i still consider them latina tongue
hard to choose, I'll say all of em
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by lilmax(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

Let a Nigerian girl dress this way and the internet will break

undecided
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by FKO1(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2015
onila:
Nicaragua

Mama mia
Jesús Cristo

.. ..
Just one night Lord... One freaking night grin grin
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by traware(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2015
Mavor:

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by traware(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll interesting. You think the effects of other Nigerian ethnic women are rubbing off on them?
Fulaniman,I'm aware you are quite critical of their ever growing materialistic tendencies but take it from a person who has travelled extensively all over Nigeria.From what I've seen from other ladies in other parts of the country,they are far,far,far better.You had better hurry and start building your harem now
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by traware(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

Don't mind them they are hypocrites. These women posted look too artificial for me. As aforementioned, I'll never sell out my lovely African ladies. Don't even now why Onila created this thread on an African forum.
Fulaniman,they are 'sluts' because of their outfits?Do you know the brazilian model Adriana Lima?whose nude photos were always taken by the worlds' best photographers but she was a virgin until she got married.Many south american ladies are very sex.ually liberal but they possess conservative values.Let me not even talk about our Nigerian sisters that dress and act like Holy Mary in public but have been penetrated and 'fin.gered' in dark corners by every tom,DICK and harry(true story)
What do you mean by the ladies in the photos looking too artificial?Are you saying there aren't south american women who don't look this good without having had 'work done'?Are you really buying into that nonsense?Sorry,I forgot who I was posting to.Ofcourse this thread should be on an African forum afterall,many south americans even the so-called 'white' ones possess Black African genes
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2015
traware:
Fulaniman,they are 'sluts' because of their outfits?Do you know the brazilian model Adriana Lima?whose nude photos were always taken by the worlds' best photographers but she was a virgin until she got married.Many south american ladies are very sex.ually liberal but they possess conservative values.Let me not even talk about our Nigerian sisters that dress and act like Holy Mary in public but have been penetrated and 'fin.gered' in dark corners by every tom,DICK and harry(true story)
What do you mean by the ladies in the photos looking too artificial?Are you saying there aren't south american women who don't look this good without having had 'work done'?Are you really buying into that nonsense?Sorry,I forgot who I was posting to.Ofcourse this thread should be on an African forum afterall,many south americans even the so-called 'white' ones possess Black African genes
south american ladies are conservative

brazil where prostitution is legal
Adriana Lima was a nun before she became a model
so it makes sense why shes conservative

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by traware(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2015
onila:
south american ladies are conservative

brazil where prostitution is legal
Adriana Lima was a nun before she became a model
so it makes sense why shes conservative
1.Yes.Never be fooled by their outgoing nature.Many are catholics with conservative views on various issues or are they above hypocrisy unlike the rest of us?
2.The laws in Brazil have got nothing to do with the peoples ideals/personal beliefs.Afterall,many of them claim to be catholic but still practice 'voodoo'(like many folks in south america)
3.Maybe the Adriana Lima in your village was a nun.The one I know and have followed for many years has never been no nun.It was just an internet rumour because of her stance on pre-marital sex
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 9:26pm On May 05, 2015
traware:

1.Yes.Never be fooled by their outgoing nature.Many are catholics with conservative views on various issues or are they above hypocrisy unlike the rest of us?
2.The laws in Brazil have got nothing to do with the peoples ideals/personal beliefs.Afterall,many of them claim to be catholic but still practice 'voodoo'(like many folks in south america)
3.Maybe the Adriana Lima in your village was a nun.The one I know and have followed for many years has never been no nun.It was just an internet rumour because of her stance on pre-marital sex
she was practicing to become a nun before they found her

i am the last person to argue with about models , i know all

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nowenuse: 7:49am On May 08, 2015
cococandy:
There's actual research on why the women from those countries you mentioned have been patronizing plastic surgery for long

Colombia itself happens to be among the top five countries by number where plastic surgery is rife. Like a dime a dozen. Brazil and Puerto Rico are among too.
They have the best board certified plastic surgeons with UK and U.S. Doctors even going there to set up business.
It is called the passion of Colombia and I laugh when some people imagine the grass is greener on the other side.
they are not absolutely prettier than women from other parts of the world.

They love physically enhancing themselves and enjoy when black guys insult black women by saying the Latinas are all naturally endowed.

Truth is black women fall the lowest on the plastic surgery scale yet manage to rub shoulders with them look wise.

Don't be scammed.

You are right when u say many Latina women involve themselves in Plastic surgery, but the truth is that a lot of them also have naturally endowed bodies.
Latin american women especially from Brazil have been known a long time to have very voluptiously curved and endowed bodies.

Among the famous Latinas we know in Hollywood, The likes of Sophia Vergara, Salma Hayek, Eva Mendez, Vida Guerra e.t.c, they are all natural without plastic jobs but yet have very hot n endowed bodies.

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2015
traware:
Fulaniman,I'm aware you are quite critical of their ever growing materialistic tendencies but take it from a person who has travelled extensively all over Nigeria.From what I've seen from other ladies in other parts of the country,they are far,far,far better.You had better hurry and start building your harem now

Loll
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2015
traware:

Man you shouldn't be devaluing our Nigerian women like this na. Your mama and your sister(s) are all Nigerian women. I'm completely proud of my Nigerian women and will love them no matter what. Never betray your own people. It seems to be a problem embedded within black people, to dismiss and hate their own whilst worshipping others.

Yes South American women have African genes especially Brazilians, however they are not truly African. They speak a Latin language thus making them Latin.

3 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by fightforchange1(f): 4:24pm On May 10, 2015
FKO1:
Mama mia
Jesús Cristo

.. ..
Just one night Lord... One freaking night grin grin

Ay dios mio is the correct way to say it.
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by FKO1(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2015
fightforchange1:

Ay dios mio is the correct way to say it.
warreva

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / How To Make A Great Woman Feel ADDICTED To YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.