Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? (23430 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by traware(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

Man you shouldn't be devaluing our Nigerian women like this na. Your mama and your sister(s) are all Nigerian women. I'm completely proud of my Nigerian women and will love them no matter what. Never betray your own people. It seems to be a problem embedded within black people, to dismiss and hate their own whilst worshipping others.

Yes South American women have African genes especially Brazilians, however they are not truly African. They speak a Latin language thus making them Latin.
Gaddammit!!!!!Fulaniman!!...What the hell is this?Did any of my posts on this thread completely criticize all the ladies in Nigeria?Did any of my posts also place south american ladies on a pedestal and portray them as the example all Nigerian ladies should aspire to be?I was only stating the little knowledge I have about them and their Nigerian counterparts.Finish!!!! Afterall,like men,women are also products of their environments.So,if the men in any society possess upright characteristics,so will the women.How many men in Nigeria possess positive qualities for the women to copy/follow?Eh fulaniman?...a very small number.Like I always say,Nigerian men and women deserve each other.No two ways about it.You get what you give in this world.How can puny humans cheat the laws of the universe?Impossible

3 Likes

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2015
traware:
Gaddammit!!!!!Fulaniman!!...What the hell is this?Did any of my posts on this thread completely criticize all the ladies in Nigeria?Did any of my posts also place south american ladies on a pedestal and portray them as the example all Nigerian ladies should aspire to be?I was only stating the little knowledge I have about them and their Nigerian counterparts.Finish!!!! Afterall,like men,women are also products of their environments.So,if the men in any society possess upright characteristics,so will the women.How many men in Nigeria possess positive qualities for the women to copy/follow?Eh fulaniman?Like I always say,Nigerian men and women deserve each other.No two ways about it.You get what you give in this world.How can you cheat the universe?Impossible

Understood bros smiley
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2015
traware:
Smart man...I can see you aren't falling for that usernames' deceptive tendencies.How can she claim Colombians and Venezuelans are usually goodlooking because of plastic surgeries?Such lies...so they also carry out plastic surgeries to acquire straight,smooth legs and long natural hair too?Abegiii!!!!Nigerian ladies' physical looks can't even be compared to their African sisters from Rwanda,Mali,Senegal even Kenya(poor dietary habits,lack of physical exercise and even poor genes.Have you ever noticed how broad Nigerian ladies shoulders have become?))As for their attitudes!!!!....No comment.That is why I don't mingle with any of them except those from the North

No picture? Ode! undecided
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Brazil

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 3:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Venezuela

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by piicity(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Who b diz
onila:
Venezuela

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2015
piicity:
Who b diz
yinettbaez
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by gsalvatore: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Venezuela.

My plastic surgeon friend said so..
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by JiggamanGh: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
onila:
Venezuela

I would give her the most disappointing two minutes of her life....
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I would give her the most disappointing two minutes of her life....
smiley
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by onila(f): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dominican

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by jackyraw09: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
no thanks, i prefer natural african ass'es

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ifyn4real: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dominican Republic for sure, cheesy FACT
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Some of you men should be careful when drooling over these women. They could have been men in their past lives.

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fulaman198:
Some of you men should be careful when drooling over these women. They could have been men in their past lives.
Lol. The way things are happening any how in this world everyday,they shouldn't be surprised hehe..

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
MuhdG:

Lol. The way things are happening any how in this world everyday,they shouldn't be surprised hehe..

Exactly lollll, I didn't even know the talk show host on the left is actually a man:

http://www.msnbc.com/so-popular/watch/author-tamara-winfrey-harris-on-her-new-book-486452291931

Until I did a research. So people need to be careful in regards to looking at "women" in the Western world. At least in Nigeria, you actually know that women are women and men are men.
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Colombia.
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Exactly lollll, I didn't even know the talk show host on the left is actually a man:

http://www.msnbc.com/so-popular/watch/author-tamara-winfrey-harris-on-her-new-book-486452291931

Until I did a research. So people need to be careful in regards to looking at "women" in the Western world. At least in Nigeria, you actually know that women are women and men are men.
Yes o.. my brother. You will hardly notice

they call it "freedom" and "civilization/modernization"

Thank God For Nigeria. But with the rate at which our people are picking up their bad habits I won't be surprised if we start seeing such in the near future!

1 Like

Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Fulaman198(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
MuhdG:

Yes o.. my brother. You will hardly notice

they call it "freedom" and "civilization/modernization"

Thank God For Nigeria. But with the rate at which our people are picking up their bad habits I won't be surprised if we start seeing such in the near future!

I know exactly what you mean. Nigerians need to be themselves without copying other people. It's beyond ridiculous. It really has nothing to do with civilization and modernisation. The U.S. has many things they need to work on if they want to be civilised (they are modernised for the most part).
Re: Which Latina Country Has The Most Beautiful Women? by skyfullofstars(f): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Guys, I'm from a Latin American country... All the pictures with girls from Colombia you've posted could fit any other girl from any other country in the world, and all the Colombians I know look VERY different from that...

It's impossible to generalize. In our continent we have small, tall, medium size, skinny, curvy, dark, pale... All kinds of women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.