Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina (14735 Views)

6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina / Ladies.. This Is How To Know If You Are Suffering From Loose Vagina / LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by Realwvn(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
There are many myths surrounding the cause of vaginal looseness that I quickly want to dispel such as: having too much sex, you were at your tightest when you were a virgin so when you start having sex you will start to lose tightness immediately, and that having a baby loosens the vagina forever.

All of these, yes all of these are myths are not true in the slightest! Phew.

It’s not the vagina that’s loose; it’s the pelvic floor muscle
It is important to know when going about looking for a natural way to fix a loose vagina that you target the correct area. The pelvic floor muscle is what surrounds both the vagina and vaginal wall muscle. When the pelvic floor muscle is tight everything else will be nicely held and supported in place. The reason the vaginal wall muscle becomes loose is because it sort of looks and acts like a folded, very elastic and stretchy accordion.  So when the pelvic floor muscle stretches, the vaginal wall muscle can’t help itself and will unfold more and more with it to.
The 3 Main Reasons for a Loose Vagina

#1 Natural Aging process (because of wonderful gravity kicking in, but that’s when exercises are coming in. You can maintain a tight vagina until death)

#2 Vagina loosens after multiple births (e.g. four babies over four years, and not having a break in between to strengthen the pelvic floor muscle after each one.)

#3 There are rare cases where vaginal looseness happens due to severe medical conditions
My 6 Fav’s To Naturally Tighten The Vagina
Never fear ladies there are many natural solutions for you to try & tighten your little lady. Trust in nature & the strength of your body.

#1 Have an Orgasm – the fun part about toning your pelvic floor muscles
When you have an orgasm – that is actually your pelvic floor muscle contracting. So the more you orgasm the more you start toning up your pelvic floor muscle. As your pelvic floor muscle becomes stronger, so will your orgasms – BONUS!

#2 Kegel Exercises are also known as pelvic floor exercises
Kegel exercises are also known as pelvic floor exercises because they specifically target this area and prevent weakness in the pelvic floor area. The pelvic floor is often referred to as a “hammock” of muscles that hold all of the pelvic organs in place. Kegel exercises are a great place to start treating vaginal looseness, especially if you are struggling to reach climax temporarily. Plus, they can be done in the privacy of your own home, when no one is around, so no one has to know you are doing them. Kegel exercises can only help though if they are done on a regular basis.
Also look into Squatting.

#3 Insert Ben-wa Balls (Geisha Balls)
Sometimes Kegel exercises are not enough to tighten the vaginal muscle, so if this is the case for you, then try inserting Ben-wa balls also, to try get a deeper strengthening of muscles in your vagina. Ben-wa balls are weighted, therefore once inserted, you have to really engage the muscles down there to keep them in!

#4 Exercise, Sweat, Exercise, Sweat
Do explore other forms of exercise too, like yoga and pilates, as these all incorporate working on the pelvic floor muscle and strengthening your core muscles which together will help keep your pelvic floor muscles tighter for longer.

#5 A Healthy Diet – Fruits, Vegetables, Juices, Smoothies
To keep the muscles in your body strong, you don’t just need exercise, you also need to feed the muscle correctly daily to ensure its correct growth and repair. So, ensure you get a healthy diet full of wholegrain organic carbohydrates, organic lean animal protein (excellent muscle builder), and organic fruits and vegetables if you wish to keep your vaginal muscle healthy and strong

Source: http://www.naijanewsrave.com/5-natural-ways-to-tighten-the-vagina-the-true-reason-for-a-loose-vagina/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by jamex93(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2015
lolx
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On May 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 01, 2015
shocked
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by oshe11: 7:23pm On May 01, 2015
inkase oooooo
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by MaziOmenuko: 9:48pm On May 01, 2015
Or simply get a man with a good d!ckk size: with the right size of d!c'kk, all vagina gets orgazm...
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by baybeeboi: 1:17am On May 02, 2015
wetin i no go read for Nairaland? All these Mazi Ebuka (s)
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by rhapzidy(m): 4:27am On May 02, 2015
Y go 2ru all dis strexx? Get d 4week V-tightening drug, itx also natural grin
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by justmag(m): 5:12am On May 02, 2015
Forget all this...... The only way is to stop using cucumbers, peak milk cans, paw paw, ipads and all other excessively large objects to self service yourself.

angry
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by bewitching: 10:13am On May 02, 2015
Herbal vagina tightening product available sms 09093308321 watsapp 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by AnaisCatenne: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
My vagina was my problem. I’ve had a lot of sex growing up but I don’t think that’s the reason..I could’t ask my friends about it because we’re too close and it would be embarrassing, I decided to come on here.. after came here i heard about the myotaut from google. Myotaut serum is one of the best way to make vagina lips smaller again I also recently purchased this product about a month ago, it is been great. I’m surprised that it really works.

1 Like

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by KaddyKorbach: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Dermalmd Vaginal Tigtening Serum magic I can't believe this stuff really works if u want it tight down there this is your dream come true! You will be super tight lol! This stuff works ladies and you don't use very much. If toooooo much is used it will close up. then what to do... just kidding smiley
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Realwvn:
There are many myths surrounding the cause of vaginal looseness that I quickly want to dispel such as: having too much sex, you were at your tightest when you were a virgin so when you start having sex you will start to lose tightness immediately, and that having a baby loosens the vagina forever.

All of these, yes all of these are myths are not true in the slightest! Phew.

It’s not the vagina that’s loose; it’s the pelvic floor muscle
It is important to know when going about looking for a natural way to fix a loose vagina that you target the correct area. The pelvic floor muscle is what surrounds both the vagina and vaginal wall muscle. When the pelvic floor muscle is tight everything else will be nicely held and supported in place. The reason the vaginal wall muscle becomes loose is because it sort of looks and acts like a folded, very elastic and stretchy accordion. So when the pelvic floor muscle stretches, the vaginal wall muscle can’t help itself and will unfold more and more with it to.
The 3 Main Reasons for a Loose Vagina

#1 Natural Aging process (because of wonderful gravity kicking in, but that’s when exercises are coming in. You can maintain a tight vagina until death)

#2 Vagina loosens after multiple births (e.g. four babies over four years, and not having a break in between to strengthen the pelvic floor muscle after each one.)

#3 There are rare cases where vaginal looseness happens due to severe medical conditions
My 6 Fav’s To Naturally Tighten The Vagina
Never fear ladies there are many natural solutions for you to try & tighten your little lady. Trust in nature & the strength of your body.

#1 Have an Orgasm – the fun part about toning your pelvic floor muscles
When you have an orgasm – that is actually your pelvic floor muscle contracting. So the more you orgasm the more you start toning up your pelvic floor muscle. As your pelvic floor muscle becomes stronger, so will your orgasms – BONUS!

#2 Kegel Exercises are also known as pelvic floor exercises
Kegel exercises are also known as pelvic floor exercises because they specifically target this area and prevent weakness in the pelvic floor area. The pelvic floor is often referred to as a “hammock” of muscles that hold all of the pelvic organs in place. Kegel exercises are a great place to start treating vaginal looseness, especially if you are struggling to reach climax temporarily. Plus, they can be done in the privacy of your own home, when no one is around, so no one has to know you are doing them. Kegel exercises can only help though if they are done on a regular basis.
Also look into Squatting.

#3 Insert Ben-wa Balls (Geisha Balls)
Sometimes Kegel exercises are not enough to tighten the vaginal muscle, so if this is the case for you, then try inserting Ben-wa balls also, to try get a deeper strengthening of muscles in your vagina. Ben-wa balls are weighted, therefore once inserted, you have to really engage the muscles down there to keep them in!

#4 Exercise, Sweat, Exercise, Sweat
Do explore other forms of exercise too, like yoga and pilates, as these all incorporate working on the pelvic floor muscle and strengthening your core muscles which together will help keep your pelvic floor muscles tighter for longer.

#5 A Healthy Diet – Fruits, Vegetables, Juices, Smoothies
To keep the muscles in your body strong, you don’t just need exercise, you also need to feed the muscle correctly daily to ensure its correct growth and repair. So, ensure you get a healthy diet full of wholegrain organic carbohydrates, organic lean animal protein (excellent muscle builder), and organic fruits and vegetables if you wish to keep your vaginal muscle healthy and strong

Source: http://www.naijanewsrave.com/5-natural-ways-to-tighten-the-vagina-the-true-reason-for-a-loose-vagina/

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=AnaisCatenne post=42979865]My vagina was my problem. I’ve had a lot of sex growing up but I don’t think that’s the reason..I could’t ask my friends about it because we’re too close and it would be embarrassing, I decided to come on here.. after came here i heard about the myotaut from google. Myotaut serum is one of the best way to make vagina lips smaller again I also recently purchased this product about a month ago, it is been great. I’m surprised that it really works.

[/quotu
u've embarrassed me
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by ElenaKrumova: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
My vaginal walls got loose after delivery of my first child and my husband was not feeling that sensation due to this problem but thanks to the product of myotaut.com. Now me and my husband both are happy!
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by ShauntelClark: 3:45am On Mar 07, 2017
After our fourth child was born I wanted to make sure that things were staying in shape down there in lady land. And so I started trying out all sorts of products. Some worked well, others not so much. Myotaut serum has worked the best for me and the results have lasted the longest. The very first time I used it my husband went BONKERS!! The results are phenomenal.
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina by RitaMcMillae: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
A loose vagina is a common problem among women, especially the ones who have just had a child and those who are going through menopause. Having a loose vagina is definitely a cause of concern, because it makes it difficult for you to achieve an orgasm due to the reduction of friction between the penis and vagina. What is more, most men prefer a tight vagina. Learn More=> https://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/women-health/how-to-tighten-your-vagina-naturally/

(1) (Reply)

Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? / Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.