Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi (2887 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Flirchi.com: Free Online Dating Website Register Now / Who Has Met Someone From Flirchi.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by BIBblacboy: 7:18pm On May 01, 2015
i saw the ad on nairaland.....the site make sense....and plxxx are all those girls we chat with really from london
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by Fajs: 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
Oga the site no make sense I register and just dumped it, the gals on it are wack
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by woky: 7:24pm On May 01, 2015
Fajs:
Oga the site no make sense I register and just dumped it, the gals on it are wack
No be small wack, as if they ar programmed; na thesame tin all of them dy chat.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by BIBblacboy: 7:29pm On May 01, 2015
my brain never fails me.....i also tot the same way bro
woky:
No be small wack, as if they ar programmed; na thesame tin all of them dy chat.
dey be like-do you like me,,,,do you like smoking,,, do you like sports,,, where are you.........
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by naijaboiy: 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
That site na scam. grin

Hahahahahahaha gringringrin
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by woky: 7:39pm On May 01, 2015
BIBblacboy:
my brain never fails me.....i also tot the same way bro dey be like-do you like me,,,,do you like smoking,,, do you like sports,,, where are you.........
the one that is breaking my hrt nw is the frequent mail.. Bros, na every 2mins those guyz dy send me one yeye mail wey I no dy ever read..
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by FLAWLES(f): 8:10pm On May 01, 2015
;
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by MrKIZITO(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2015
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by trybe(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
I 2 dey wonder o@ op !
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by cao(f): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
These ads be killing me with laughter, so I finally decided to click and see. The last time I checked Shemar Moore & Lance Gross were not local singles. Infact Mr. Gross is now officially married & Mr. Moore freaks me out - the guy is fine, but he just freaks me out.

Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by Efukikata(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by refiner(f): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Lol ...might be just one person operating the account... undecided
Re: Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi by waluga(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
BIBblacboy:
i saw the ad on nairaland.....the site make sense....and plxxx are all those girls we chat with really from london
olosho site

(1) (Reply)

How To Bleep Like A Boss / It Is Not All About Virginity, Work To Build Up Virtue. / Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.