Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Help A Friend Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Friend Pls (2341 Views)

Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2015
Missmossy:
Life is all about choice, he should make his. I do feel she isn't being truthful though, she's definitely hiding something.
exactly what I also thought...

maybe she just wan keep my guy as a side dude...lol
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Heineken(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2015
But joseph why you dey use your friend dey lie na when na you this thing bin happen to?
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2015
Heineken:
But joseph why you dey use your friend dey lie na when na you this thing bin happen to?
bro...why nah....lol
if nah me ... I go talk say nah me
Re: Help A Friend Pls by kobilism(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2015
Guys I'm presently in this situation and I don't wanna leave dis gal. I provide anything she ever needed but when it comes to play time, she would tell me, she is reserving it until her wedding night.
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Brugo(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2015
kobilism:
Guys I'm presently in this situation and I don't wanna leave dis gal. I provide anything she ever needed but when it comes to play time, she would tell me, she is reserving it until her wedding night.

Kindly reserve all the gifts and money till the wedding night too.

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2015
kobilism:
don't mind them ....
when next she also ask you for money or gifts...tell her you are also reserving it till wedding night

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kourteny Kardashian Poses Unclad In Preview Of Nextweek Kuwtk(see Pictures Here) / How Do You Sleep With Your Spouse? (Photo) / Happy Birthday Daddy - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.