Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? (2163 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? / What's The Best Answer For The Word 'i Love You?' / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2015
Sometimes, wen we chat wid intimate frnds, esp those in distant places, we usualy get words like I miss u so much.. Wat does it really mean wen a girl tells a guy she misses him a lot? Also vice versa.. Could it be thr are other meanins attached to the three simple words?

Let's hav ur opinion
Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
I wan fvck

1 Like

Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by ireneony(f): 9:09pm On May 01, 2015
i dont really know embarassed
Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
I= me
Love= love
You= u
Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 01, 2015
Ask Google for a definition it's very simple.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2015
Chiam55:
Ask Google for a definition it's very simple.
the 'ask google" thing aint funny anymore. Try and be creative
Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 01, 2015
_Stupid question!

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by fuckshit: 9:25pm On May 01, 2015
means am fυςking “hσrny" & I want to fυςk grin grin
Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
Cutehector:
the 'ask google" thing aint funny anymore. Try and be creative

I wasn't Kidding. Google the meaning of I miss you or were you trying to sound all profound?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 01, 2015
it mean's i miss everything about you both the good and bad aspect of it
Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Cutehector(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
Chiam55:

I wasn't Kidding. Google the meaning of I miss you or were you trying to sound all profound?
swerve make I see better comments abeg
Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2015
Hmm.

Lemme see.

"I miss you."

Even though it's in english, it's still very difficult to decipher what it means. Maybe it's the double "s". Because for the life of me, I just cannot understand how someone who claims to read, speak, and understand english, cannot get the simple meaning of "I miss you", and deemed it necessary to create a thread over it.

Therefore, if someone tells you "I miss you", they are trying to ask you if you've eaten breakfast. . .

Non fvcking sense.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by TrishaP(f): 9:31pm On May 01, 2015
Simply means feeling someone's absence. No other meaning..
Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 01, 2015
Cutehector:
swerve make I see better comments abeg

Oh that's creative.... did you just make that up?
Re: What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 02, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm.

Lemme see.

"I miss you."

Even though it's in english, it's still very difficult to decipher what it means. Maybe it's the double "s". Because for the life of me, I just cannot understand how someone who claims to read, speak, and understand english, cannot get the simple meaning of "I miss you", and deemed it necessary to create a thread over it.

Therefore, if someone tells you "I miss you", they are trying to ask you if you've eaten breakfast. . .

Non fvcking sense.

And this right here, is the answer

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex And Present Love Using A Movie Title. / Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) / Is Masturbation A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.