Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (38145 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
femora007:
On firefox on my android while tryin to add Zenmate it tell me that it is not compatible. How can i do it?

The method is not for android, it is for pc users.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
MULLAH123:
Hi guys, for the payoneer card please, can I register with my voters card.

Try and see if they'll accept it.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
femora007:
Does it mean any thing if i use my picture as d profile pic (been black) but i register as US citizen. I also av a video i want to use to support my gig but e video is full of black people

Are there no black people in the US?

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by mithras(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
good day! i must commend your work, its exceptional...helping for free with something others charge for. I created my first gig a couple of days ago after reading some ebooks and they made it sound easy "create your gigs and you'll get orders". i waited for a day with no orders,constantly checking every 2-3 hours. so the next day i researched again and decided to create a new gig on whiteboard animation and explainer videos. I got the necessary programs though some were not free so i downloaded crack versions which worked well but i almost got a virus sha...thank God for my anti virus. so i waited a few hours after creating the new gig,no orders, so i decided to explore the "buyer's request" tab and when the results came up, i sent my gigs to different buyers and sent messages to those whose requests i was sure i could deliver quickly...then boom! my first order. i got to work but my subscription expired the next day so i delivered late sha. So, if you're not getting orders, try sending out your gigs through the buyer's request and message the prospective buyers, telling them about your services and make offers like discount on 2nd orders, quick delivery( less than 24 hours), or something extra maybe a free logo or something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by mithras(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
later that day i got messages from 3 prospective buyers; 2 about my first gig and the other about the second one, which i've sealed a deal which may be repeated orders with one of them grin
Just try to deliver quality service fast and your buyers will surely come for more. Goodluck. Btw, i used a Nigerian i.p.

2 Likes

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by lordtech(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Karlebolu:
For the withdrawal, can't one use Voter's Card in place of ID card?
Yes you can use voters card to get a Payoneer master card. That was what I used to activate my account with them. Mind you, its not on their list of Id card options but you can upload it in place of National Id card. Good luck bro. U can use my referral link to register by clicking Payoneer below
PAYONEER
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
mithras:
later that day i got messages from 3 prospective buyers; 2 about my first gig and the other about the second one, which i've sealed a deal which may be repeated orders with one of them grin
Just try to deliver quality service fast and your buyers will surely come for more. Goodluck. Btw, i used a Nigerian i.p.

Great! I am happy for you.
I also have an account for explainer videos using VideoFX and Explaindio (my Explaindio is not working anymore) but funny enough I only got 1 order and it has been more than 3 months since I put up the gigs but Thank God I have other accounts for other niches. lol

Also, I am not saying Nigerian IP won't work, but the truth you will get more exposure and clients if you use US IP.

cheers
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by dicksonxtreme(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
huzyboy:

Great! I am happy for you.
I also have an account for explainer videos using VideoFX and Explaindio (my Explaindio is not working anymore) but funny enough I only got 1 order and it has been more than 3 months since I put up the gigs but Thank God I have other accounts for other niches. lol

Also, I am not saying Nigerian IP won't work, but the truth you will get more exposure and clients if you use US IP.

cheers

Huzyboy are you sure about getting more exposure using foreign IP?

My account is US based but I have been using nigeria IP aND i WAS FEATURED ON FIVERR 3 DAYS AGO....oRDERS WAS RAPID I HAVE TO QUIT SCHOOL FOR THE WEEK. LOL
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:36am On Aug 17, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

My account is US based but I have been using nigeria IP aND i WAS FEATURED ON FIVERR 3 DAYS AGO....oRDERS WAS RAPID I HAVE TO QUIT SCHOOL FOR THE WEEK. LOL

I once read that you can login to your Fiverr account with Nigerian IP and your profile will still read USA.

The writer advised to login 48 hours with Nigerian IP after opening Fiverr account. I tried it and it worked. Infact, mine was more than a week when I logged in.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 1:07am On Aug 17, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

lol. I was talking of the sign up and the flag that appears in your profile. Your IP when signing up determines your location, that was what I meant not the login. I always login with my naija IP after signing up and it works fine.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 1:10am On Aug 17, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I once read that you can login to your Fiverr account with Nigerian IP and your profile will still read USA.

The writer advised to login 48 hours with Nigerian IP after opening Fiverr account. I tried it and it worked. Infact, mine was more than a week when I logged in.

I also use naija IP to login all the time. It's just the sign up process that I use US IP for. Although few accounts were blocked but most of them are still active.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by femora007(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Someones should please help. My account is restricted and my gig is denied. Dis same thing also happen to the first account I open. Do anyone know why this is happening?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Dumdum217(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
twosquare:
I'm not sure if BB can successfully open fiverr website and register on default browser. do you have a laptop? I want to know the type of browser you are using.

Please I use laptop. How do I go about downloading the zenmate to change my IP

btw, I use firefox as my browser
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by twosquare(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Dumdum217:

Please I use laptop. How do I go about downloading the zenmate to change my IP

btw, I use firefox as my browser
Get Chrome and use Hola VPN...more reliable than zenmate. Or use Opera browser along with Cyberghost vpn.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by femora007(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2015
I recieve dis mail dis mornin

Jacky (Fiverr Customer Support)
Aug 17, 4:28 PM

Hello there,

Our system has brought to our attention irregular activity originating from your electronic location. After further review, we noticed that you have abusing the referral program by spamming users, so we've permanently disabled your account for violations of our Terms of Service.

I did nt spam anyone or what does it mean to spam a user. pls help o
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Can I use my blackberry to work on fiverr? What about my old email account? Can I use it
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
I just lost my job and I am planning to try new things online because I have passion for it. I am very good in designs e.g. Logo, programs, photoshop, do u think I can make it on fiverr? Pls someone should reply me asap.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by qudusayinla: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please house I need u guys to order my gig and drop good review I will pay u in naira . Email me ur phone number if interested. Qudusayinla@gmail.com
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
qudusayinla:
Please house I need u guys to order my gig and drop good review I will pay u in naira . Email me ur phone number if interested. Qudusayinla@gmail.com

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wisehouse(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
kingyele:
I just lost my job and I am planning to try new things online because I have passion for it. I am very good in designs e.g. Logo, programs, photoshop, do u think I can make it on fiverr? Pls someone should reply me asap.
YOU HAVE A KILLER SKILL, YES THE COMPETITION IS HIGH, BUT THE DEMAND IS INCREASING. So, go ahead.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by nairalanduser: 12:49am On Aug 20, 2015
kingyele:

Its a pity bro that you lost your job.

Off course you can make it on fiverr. You may want to also look at Nigeria's version of fiverr on www.gimylancer.com (One of many advantages over fiverr is that you are sure your funds will be paid to your account directly, you have no limitations and you can bid on projects apart from posting your gigs there).

You may be lucky to be among the first few that we will pick to have their gigs featured and jobs/projects featured F.REE on launch.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by mercyland2015: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2015
huzyboy:

Have you tried creating multiple gigs in 1 account? Have you tried creating multiple accounts and offering different services?
Just relying on 1 account or 1 gig gives you less chances of making it.
@ HUZZYBOY pls kindly explain how one could create multiple account. lets say 4 or 5 accounts. 1.will they not all be giving d same ip address or they will be different ones? If d IP addresses will be different how do we go about it sir? 2. open them with the same the same e mail or different ones ? 3. now accessing all of them with d same nigerian IP address? 4. Pls Lets assume i want to create an article writing, proof reading, editing, and academic writing gigs in different accounts, how can i go about it? THANKS SO MUCH SIR.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by femora007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
huzyboy is on sabbatical? shocked
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
mercyland2015:
@ HUZZYBOY pls kindly explain how one could create multiple account. lets say 4 or 5 accounts. 1.will they not all be giving d same ip address or they will be different ones? If d IP addresses will be different how do we go about it sir? 2. open them with the same the same e mail or different ones ? 3. now accessing all of them with d same nigerian IP address? 4. Pls Lets assume i want to create an article writing, proof reading, editing, and academic writing gigs in different accounts, how can i go about it? THANKS SO MUCH SIR.

How one could create multiple accounts?

I normally just create a new firefox or chrome profile strictly for the account. Some accounts will be banned while some will not. Ofcourse, I use Zenmate or Browsec (Chrome) on each of the profiles.

1. I use different proxy plugins for my browser profile therefore making each account to have only 1 proxy.

2. You need different email for each account.

3. Anwsered in 1. above.

3. The same you go about it in every other account.

Google how to create a new browser profile on Firefox or Chrome and create as many profiles as you and make sure you name them accordingly. Install Zenmate or Browsec or AnonymoX plugin on each of the new browser profile. Dedicate 1 IP or 1 plugin for each of the browser profiles and create an account with a new email address. Create gigs the normal way.

That's it! Someone account will be banned but if they do, repeat the same process and you will be good to go.

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
femora007:
huzyboy is on sabbatical? shocked

No, I'm not. Just that some questions are not meant to be answered because they are too obvious. lol
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by alaricsaltzman: 6:31am On Aug 24, 2015
huzyboy:

No, I'm not. Just that some questions are not meant to be answered because they are too obvious. lol
Bro.... My impressions, views and clicks are reducing drastically.... No order for close to 2 weeks now. Even changing keywords and some other stuff hasn't helped matters. What can be done.. Thanks
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

Bro.... My impressions, views and clicks are reducing drastically.... No order for close to 2 weeks now. Even changing keywords and some other stuff hasn't helped matters. What can be done.. Thanks

Possibilities are your description is not good enough, your gig image is not eye catching, etc. Instead of relying on one account or one gig, create more gigs and accounts. If one account or gig is not lucky, another one cloud be the lucky one.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by dicksonxtreme(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2015
House, Please I need Amazon acct that has been used for purchase before.. ..

Any help just quote this
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by nairalanduser: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

Get other wider audiencedifferent from fiverr audience on GIMYlancer (www.gimylancer.com)

Its still growing but you can take advantage of featuring your gigs free on frontpage, userpage, through email notification etc.

Its launching 23rd September so once you register now on www.gimylancer.com , further updates will be sent to you.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by alaricsaltzman: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2015
huzyboy:

Possibilities are your description is not good enough, your gig image is not eye catching, etc. Instead of relying on one account or one gig, create more gigs and accounts. If one account or gig is not lucky, another one cloud be the lucky one.
I agree to disagree cos its the same gig that got up to 10k impression within a week even with bad looking gig images. Actually It all started when I cancel a client's order after he gave me a bad review. I have tweaked and change the description and gig images. I will change the video and see sha. Thanks anyways
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2015
I need reviews, I will pay the naira amount into your account, if interested add me
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2015
huzyboy:

Huzyboy please help me with review, order my gig and I pay, my account is down, please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cleaning / Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.