Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (38133 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Hi everyone, How can someone withdraw fiverr funds ?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by mercyland2015: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2015
huzyboy:
DAY 3 (3rd May, 2015)

Received a message from a prospective client asking if I can buy his App for $3 and review it but he will pay for the review and the monet I spent to buy the app. I rejected the offer because I don't have US App Store account. So sad though sad

Other than that, I haven't done anything
Bro. pls i have been trying to add gmail messages to my phone - TECHNO 506 but don't know how to go about it. i want to be receiving mail notification on my phone as sms. kindly explain this procedure pls. i thank u sir.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
mercyland2015:
Bro. pls i have been trying to add gmail messages to my phone - TECHNO 506 but don't know how to go about it. i want to be receiving mail notification on my phone as sms. kindly explain this procedure pls. i thank u sir.

Download the GMail app from Play store and login to the app. It is easier than using the phone built in email.

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Good day everyone, @op and all on this thread please how much will it cost me if I order a $5 gig with my first bank mastercard. Wanna hve a clue bfore going over to do it. Thanks
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Karlebolu(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2015
For the withdrawal, can't one use Voter's Card in place of ID card?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2015
MULLAH123:
Good day everyone, @op and all on this thread please how much will it cost me if I order a $5 gig with my first bank mastercard. Wanna hve a clue bfore going over to do it. Thanks

I think it is around $5.5. Convert to your bank's current rate to know the amount in Naira
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Karlebolu:
For the withdrawal, can't one use Voter's Card in place of ID card?

No, voters card is not accepted. If you have the new NIMC card you can try it.

Also, you can use hisenjos paypal service to withdraw from Fiverr. He is trusted and I have used his service several times.

Link to his thread https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by hisenjos: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks for the reference.

huzyboy:

Also, you can use hisenjos paypal service to withdraw from Fiverr. He is trusted and I have used his service several times.

Link to his thread https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by CMDofficial(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
huzyboy:

hy bro
just sent you a pm.
need your help
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
CMDofficial:

hy bro
just sent you a pm.
need your help

I replied but you didn't respond
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by CMDofficial(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
huzyboy:

sorry Sir it was in my spam box
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by CMDofficial(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
huzyboy:

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2015
Good morning, everyone y'all doin a great job here and may god reward you all.
please this question goes to the level one sellers, like an average of how many oders do you get each week?
i just feel lyk all ds rush for level one ain't worth it, thanks and waiting for your response.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by twosquare(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2015
MULLAH123:
Good morning, everyone y'all doin a great job here and may god reward you all.
please this question goes to the level one sellers, like an average of how many oders do you get each week?
i just feel lyk all ds rush for level one ain't worth it, thanks and waiting for your response.
3-4. depends...I have not bid on any request yet, coz I have to work on orders i have...And you may get one order that the money is worth 200 dollars which will cover for the rest of the orders you didn't receive that week. There is hardly a week i don't receive orders...but this week now, none yet...except prospect buyers sending messages.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks twosquare, and again hope dey wouldnt suspend my account if i open it with my bb torch2 because there is no zenmate to portray my ip as USA
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by twosquare(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
MULLAH123:
Thanks twosquare, and again hope dey wouldnt suspend my account if i open it with my bb torch2 because there is no zenmate to portray my ip as USA
I'm not sure if BB can successfully open fiverr website and register on default browser. do you have a laptop? I want to know the type of browser you are using.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by winta2007(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Twosquare and mullah which service do you guys offer?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Ameen56: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls can one do all these tricks with phone? Thanks.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
twosquare:
I'm not sure if BB can successfully open fiverr website and register on default browser. do you have a laptop? I want to know the type of browser you are using.
the normal phone browser, and i already have the account. what i mean is to be checking the site with the phone.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
winta2007:
Twosquare and mullah which service do you guys offer?
I offer article writing and proofreading, why do you ask?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by twosquare(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
MULLAH123:

the normal phone browser, and i already have the account. what i mean is to be checking the site with the phone.
As long as it is a BB (traditional type), forget it....use android or the new BB OS...their app is available on android.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
twosquare:
As long as it is a BB (traditional type), forget it....use android or the new BB OS...their app is available on android.
Ok thanks, im grateful bro
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Tohpeh(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
MULLAH123:

I offer article writing and proofreading, why do you ask?
Hi Mullah123
Pls how profitable is proofreading and what tools do I need to get started with the gig
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tohpeh:

Hi Mullah123
Pls how profitable is proofreading and what tools do I need to get started with the gig
For proofreading, what you need is what you have upstairs, i mean your ability, knowledge in various fields because the subject mayb anytin, attention to details, english proficiency which will include but not limited to grammatical rules etc...Bottom line is proficiency in english and versatility in differnt fields of knowledge.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Tohpeh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
MULLAH123:

For proofreading, what you need is what you have upstairs, i mean your ability, knowledge in various fields because the subject mayb anytin, attention to details, english proficiency which will include but not limited to grammatical rules etc...Bottom line is proficiency in english and versatility in differnt fields of knowledge.

Thank you
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Catalyst007(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
huzyboy:

I did not open paypal account and there is no funds transferred into Nigerian bank account.
If you make up to $20, you can apply for fiverr card. Fiverr card is an atm card that you can use to withdraw from your account anywhere in the world. Google it for more details

FIVERR REVENUE CARD IS A MASTERCARD ISSUED BY PAYONEER.... FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW YOU CAN APPLY FOR YOURS AND HAVE IT SHIPPED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE!

http://top-epaymentsystems..com
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Catalyst007(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
wxman:

I want to personally thank you for this thread God will bless you. On 2nd of May I saw this thread and i followed
your step to open a Gmail and fiver account thesame day and start up two gigs on weight lose and dating advice.
Today(Day 4) I added another gig total 3gigs but no sales yet. Please help me with gigs i can deliver under 24hours so to have 20 gigs in my
account. Thank you once more for showing us the easy way to open a U.S fiverr account I have struggle with it for some months now.
aeromet77@gmail.com

MEANWHILE, APPLY FOR YOUR FIVERR REVENUE CARD HERE:

http://top-epaymentsystems..com
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by uvalued(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
ok
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by femora007(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2015
On firefox on my android while tryin to add Zenmate it tell me that it is not compatible. How can i do it?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hi guys, for the payoneer card please, can I register with my voters card.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by femora007(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Does it mean any thing if i use my picture as d profile pic (been black) but i register as US citizen. I also av a video i want to use to support my gig but e video is full of black people

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Access Bank Funded N50B Contract Awarded To Wigwe's Wife By Abia Government / South Africa Attacks: DSTV Call Center Now Unavailable. / No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.