Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (38183 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Isreal247: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2015
To all that do not have one service or the other to offer or your skill is not bringing in the expected income this what to do:

1. Buy hot gig and resell
I have ordered over $70 worth of gig ( money making gigs to be precise) and made over $620 over the months reselling.

2. You can join freelance sites or other gig sites and resell the services.

This is what I call fiverr arbitrage. Fiverr in the smart way.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by dicksonxtreme(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
wisehouse:
bros you self. See how you de talk like say na you design and created Abitrage Underdog. That's the software for. Well it's a good software to have. If you contact this guy and he charges you. Tell me and I will give you the lastest version - black label bro- for free.

if you can Google search then you will get what you want.

Bros I will need it ooo

email: dicksonxtreme3@gmail.com

thanks alot
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by dake40(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Isreal247:
To all that do not have one service or the other to offer or your skill is not bringing in the expected income this what to do:

1. Buy hot gig and resell
I have ordered over $70 worth of gig ( money making gigs to be precise) and made over $620 over the months reselling.

2. You can join freelance sites or other gig sites and resell the services.

This is what I call fiverr arbitrage. Fiverr in the smart way.

Which gig are you into and which other freelancing portal do yu use?.....
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by nairalanduser: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can try www.gimylancer.com

You can sell gigs and apply for jobs from emloyers.

If you dont see any jobs at the moment you like, you can put up your gigs. The more gigs the better.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Mcslize: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
huzyboy:

You can simply use zenmate for Firefox or Chrome, it is the easiest. Just google "zenmate for Firefox" and install it on your browser.

Bro I need some clarification;

1. the gmail u opened, did u change the ip to U.S as per location or u use ur normal Nigeria location to open it?

2. If we pass through kproxy to register on fiverr does it mean that anytime we want to login to fiverr we must go through kproxy ?

3. What is the zenmate all about? Is it a browser or an application?

Look forward to ur generous reply to my questions
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Mcslize: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
huzyboy:

I think you should take on with the design and start the bookmarking service. Run the 2 niches together with different accounts. Don't forget to create multiple gigs on the bookmarking account.

While you perfect your design skills, continue offering the gig. This will perfect you in it and also design is a profitable niche on fiverr so you shouldn't discard it.

Bro does it mean that an account is only meant to sell a single Gig? Can't one create multiple Gig of different Niche in one account? If no , what will happen to the 7 maximum Gig a newbie is epxected to create in an account?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Mcslize: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
MULLAH123:
Hi guys, for the payoneer card please, can I register with my voters card.

Yes somebody tried it and it works. Others tried it but didn't work. And I'm gonna give it a try using my Voter's card as well and I believe mine will be approved by payoneer. But make sure the name on ur voter's card correspond with the one u will use to open ur payoneer account. My personal insight though.

Just give it a try
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Mcslize: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
mithras:
later that day i got messages from 3 prospective buyers; 2 about my first gig and the other about the second one, which i've sealed a deal which may be repeated orders with one of them grin
Just try to deliver quality service fast and your buyers will surely come for more. Goodluck. Btw, i used a Nigerian i.p.

wow!

I learnt something from this. U've just promoted our great country Nigeria.
To me this idea of changing one's IP ain't a sure bet for succeeding on fiverr. I'm yet to open a fiverr account tho as I'm trying to equip myself on Ariticle writing, proof reading and a bit of power point presentation before I can kick off.

Well seen from ur testimony, I don't think I'm up to changing my IP any more.

I'm proud to be a Nigerian. Lets prove to the world that Nigeria is not as it is described by people who don't even know what Nigeria stands for.
Lets make them know that there are still good people in Nigeria by always delivering good works to our clients promptly.

Our clients interest should be ahead of ours. Lets please our clients as that will pave way to building our reputation.

Good job and well done!

I feel motivated.

More power to ur elbow and more power to huzyboy's elbow the founder of this thread.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by nigerianjobsinfo: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
please how do i configure my simple server to work with zen mate on my chrome?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by dicksonxtreme(m): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2015
Mcslize:

wow!

I learnt something from this. U've just promoted our great country Nigeria.
To me this idea of changing one's IP ain't a sure bet for succeeding on fiverr. I'm yet to open a fiverr account tho as I'm trying to equip myself on Ariticle writing, proof reading and a bit of power point presentation before I can kick off.

Well seen from ur testimony, I don't think I'm up to changing my IP any more.

I'm proud to be a Nigerian. Lets prove to the world that Nigeria is not as it is described by people who don't even know what Nigeria stands for.
Lets make them know that there are still good people in Nigeria by always delivering good works to our clients promptly.

Our clients interest should be ahead of ours. Lets please our clients as that will pave way to building our reputation.

Good job and well done!

I feel motivated.

More power to ur elbow and more power to huzyboy's elbow the founder of this thread.

Nice, well my profile changed to Nigeria recently that's after gaining a level 1 seller badge which came before the Nigeria thingy, I got most of my orders due to the USA influence...........

But I got my highest MONEY order as A NIGERIAN... SO i FEEL Proud

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Mcslize: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

Nice, well my profile changed to Nigeria recently that's after gaining a level 1 seller badge which came before the Nigeria thingy, I got most of my orders due to the USA influence...........

But I got my highest MONEY order as A NIGERIAN... SO i FEEL Proud

wow thats commendable. I will soon join u guys. As per changing the IP to U.S? Hope my account won't get banned ?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by femora007(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
what does red arrows pointing down under the gig Impressions, Clicks,Views column means?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wisehouse(m): 3:49am On Oct 03, 2015
femora007:
what does red arrows pointing down under the gig Impressions, Clicks,Views column means?
simple, activities are dropping, they are less views and click
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
hello. guys what Android tab can i get with 20k and below wit long battery duration tanks
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wisehouse(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
MULLAH123:
hello. guys what Android tab can i get with 20k and below wit long battery duration tanks
hmm, do you have a laptop? if no, i advice you save more (about 10k) and buy once, fairly used.
my 2 cent.

All tap on that price range sucks when it comes to battery. especially tecno tab, so save more for better value.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by completey(f): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
MULLAH123:
You can get a mini laptop @ that price. Pm me.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by winta2007(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
5 weeks ago I ordered for a New payoneer card I have not seen the card.
Do I go to NIPOST office to ask about it or do I wait?
Anybody with similar experience?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 08, 2015
Pls, urgent...
Since it involves changing location to US, does one also have to change name, address and other details while registering??
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by jammeyboy(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2714506/how-make-9.5-every-30h

Imagine investing just 4000 naira and every month u are sure of making 6000 profit not doing anything.
Which means 40k gives me 60k monthly
hmm can this be real
I am in the testing mode
In about a week from now I will know the exact amount i can make from my 4k investment
Proofs of earnings are already online
check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2714506/how-make-9.5-every-30h
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by naijawealth(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2015
Galaxypoduction:
I understand you bro.
Fiverr is legitimate on its own, its just that the way we Nigerians wonna take it/ taking it.
I don't know why you would change Ip for the sake of Sales.

Listen to my instruction:
-Open your fiverr account with Nigeria ip because of your consciense.
-Stay clear from Article related job.(others work fine with Nigeria ip)
-Advertise the hell out of your gig
my bro you go see the magic.
I doubt dis! Dnt even tink of using nigeria ip on fiverr if u want to be sucessful. Quote me anyehere!! They are cheap vpn to use like betamint n others. Thanks
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by JerryGent(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2015
topeluvu:
which is the best between wikinut and fiverr http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujjgfg/
Bros abeg can you guideline me on this abeg I'm badly in need of money right now here is my Email add "EMMAJAZZ83@GMAIL.COM"
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by JerryGent(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2015
huzyboy:

Write articles
Logo design
Flyer and banner design
Photoshop edit
etc
Browse through fiverr to get ideas
pls Oga huzzzy abeg some one offering SEO services what other gigs do recommend he adds to boost the opportunity of making sales on fiverr abeg I dey wait ooh
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by JerryGent(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Toeyoursea:

if the guy who promised you those software charge you a dime, just let me know, i would send them over for free, and don't dream of making up to 150 dollars daily, fiverr is not rocket science,
ALL THE BEST
my guy I also need those software my Email is Emmajazz83@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by yemzyray01(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
@huzyboy please can you help with good site for premium socks/ip/vpn to deliver yelp reviews...most of my reviews get filtered nowadays on yelp.....thanks
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
yemzyray01:
@huzyboy please can you help with good site for premium socks/ip/vpn to deliver yelp reviews...most of my reviews get filtered nowadays on yelp.....thanks

I don't offer yelp reviews anymore because it gets filtered. Yelp increased their security and filter most reviews even if the reviews are legit. You can Google about the premium thing or get a VPN or VPS to help you with that.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by yemzyray01(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thanks I really appreciate your prompt responses
huzyboy:

I don't offer yelp reviews anymore because it gets filtered. Yelp increased their security and filter most reviews even if the reviews are legit. You can Google about the premium thing or get a VPN or VPS to help you with that.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by funsho75(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please how can I advertise my gig. am no more getting sales
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by funsho75(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
wisehouse:
bros you self. See how you de talk like say na you design and created Abitrage Underdog. That's the software for. Well it's a good software to have. If you contact this guy and he charges you. Tell me and I will give you the lastest version - black label bro- for free.

if you can Google search then you will get what you want.
boss please I need the software
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
huzyboy:

Check out my fiverr profile whatever you think is missing fiverr. com/doesbest
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Check out my fiverr profile whatever you think is missing fiverr. com/doesbest

1. You have only 1 gig, create more gigs to increase your chances.
2. Your profile description is not really connected with your gigs. In your profile you said you'll write articles and your gig says you'll screen and test apps.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2015
huzyboy:

1. You have only 1 gig, create more gigs to increase your chances.
2. Your profile description is not really connected with your gigs. In your profile you said you'll write articles and your gig says you'll screen and test apps.

Thanks for your reply. This is just my first gig, i am still gonna create another gig on Article writing(seo etc), blog commenting and files conversion. Three gigs should be okay? Or can i create multiple gigs in one category ie gig for seo writing, ordinary article, blog posts all separately but in one category 'article and blog posts "
That profile picture, is it OK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Bank Gives Pos Faster / Dollar Scarcity: Traders Throng Aba, Onitsha, Lagos, Kano Markets - Punch / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.