Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,569 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Habits That May Hinder Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Habits That May Hinder Romance (754 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Four Habits That May Hinder A Lady From Getting Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Habits That May Hinder Romance by ofala(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2009
There are issue that relate to love and relationship that we all or do i say some try to endure ,yet it puts the person who endures off romatically towards his or her partner.
I want to start with SNORING.Has anyone here have a lover who snores while sleeping and how do you feel when you try to correct but always meet a brick wall.
I went into researching this very habit and many more.Lets be frank with our opinion please.We all will learn.I have some revealing tips that will benefit us all
Re: Habits That May Hinder Romance by sistawoman: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2009
Just take them to see an ear, nose and throat doctor.

My hubby was scared to go, but I made the appointment and went with him. We are now working to control/fix the problem. It will take some time and maybe some surgry, but he is committed to fixing the problem.

All it takes is a commitment on the part of the snorer and it can be fixed.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Like Finals Because. . . . . : / Need A Lady To Go Out Wiht On Val Day / Nutty Nairalanders Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.