Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? (3850 Views)

Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2016
I am in training with one of the paramilitary departments, one my first day in camp during documentation, this lady approached me, she is in her 30s, we started talking and we just clicked.... we exchanged phone nos and from there, we always stick together in camp, talking, laughing and going out together. Even when we went home on break, we are always talking by phone calls, whatsapp for long hours.

I am married with a kid and I told her on that first day we met, she seems disappointed by it, but decided not to show it. we have become very close and apart from the fact that I like her, I have developed feelings for her, and I believe she has developed feelings for me too. Her brother is also always in touch with me.

We met just a little over 3 months ago. We will be commissioned with same rank, she is from Awka but based in Abuja, I am from Ibadan but based in both Lagos and Ibadan.

presently, I am fighting hard to bring down the lovely feelings I have for her, but I discover she is always telling me stuffs like, she is not moved by trivials, she doesnt fall in love easily, she is mean, etc..... is she trying to fight the feeling?

Is it that she doesnt have feelings for me or she is trying to pretend or she is put off by the fact that I am married?

Is she pretending?

Matured comments alone pls
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by kiddoiLL(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2016
come ogbeni shebi you said you're married and even have a kid, so why are you so hell bent on knowing how she feels? you better run towards your family cus the way i see this, you'll play an away match if you don't. nobody will catch you, but ask yourself does your wife deserve it if you do it?? by having feelings for another woman gan you are already being unfair to your marriage

19 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2016
Sweery all you need ta do is go down with her.... Tharis------>> Fooork her cheesy cheesy

BUT please please please never ever cum, just don't angry angry
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2016
kiddoiLL:
come ogbeni shebi you said you're married and even have a kid, so why are you so hell bent on knowing how she feels? you better run towards your family cus the way i see this, you'll play an away match if you don't. nobody will catch you, but ask yourself does your wife deserve it if you do it?? by having feelings for another woman gan you are already being unfair to your marriage

I dont even know how I became attracted to her, last night we spent like 4 hrs together talking outside at night. this morning again we did PE together, she is jogging beside me all through..... and this will continue all day. even in class we still manage to have eye contact with smile. but she kept on saying she is not this and that........ I just want to know if she feels same way but pretending not to.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by nwasinachi(f): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2016
pls, i beg u let her be o. You are married, pls dont destroy your home yourself. Pls av seen homes wrecked by women out there and most times, the man is d cause. Do u know u can go down with dat woman and she will decide to wreck ur marriage and have u for life. Pls my brother, dont tread that lane at all. I beg u in God's name

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:
I am in training with one of the paramilitary departments, one my first day in camp during documentation, this lady approached me, she is in her 30s, we started talking and we just clicked.... we exchanged phone nos and from there, we always stick together in camp, talking, laughing and going out together. Even when we went home on break, we are always talking by phone calls, whatsapp for long hours.

I am married with a kid and I told her on that first day we met, she seems disappointed by it, but decided not to show it. we have become very close and apart from the fact that I like her, I have developed feelings for her, and I believe she has developed feelings for me too. Her brother is also always in touch with me.

We met just a little over 3 months ago.

presently, I am fighting hard to bring down the lovely feelings I have for her, but I discover she is always telling me stuffs like, she is not moved by trivials, she doesnt fall in love easily, she is mean, etc..... is she trying to fight the feeling?

Is it that she doesnt have feelings for me or she is trying to pretend or she is put off by the fact that I am married?

Is she pretending?

She's trying to kill the feelings. You should be rejoicing. Go and love your wife wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
She's trying to kill the feelings. You should be rejoicing. Go and love your wife wholeheartedly

I thought as much, but I can only wait for the traning to finish so that we can part ways and be just friends, but as it is now, I am totally helpless. like this morning I promise my self not to talk to her, but we did PE together and we have met 4 times after that discussing, chatting, holding hands and laughing. If she did not see me, she will look and search for me in the crowd of other students and I must confess I do that as well. If this continue, I pray I dont end up doing what I dont plan to do.

I just lose my guard around her, become defenseless and filled with emotions.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

I thought as much, but I can only wait for the traning to finish so that we can part ways and be just friends, but as it is now, I am totally helpless. like this morning I promise my self not to talk to her, but we did PE together and we have met 4 times after that discussing, chatting, holding hands and laughing. If she did not see me, she will look and search for me in the crowd of other students and I must confess I do that as well. If this continue, I pray I dont end up doing what I dont plan to do.

I understand. It's a good thing that she knows that you are married. Maybe you should start talking about your wife and kid more often so she'll know that you are a no go area...

4 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2016
oga y r u even bothered abt dis...na single pple dy reason dis one na

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by kiddoiLL(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

I dont even know how I became attracted to her, last night we spent like 4 hrs together talking outside at night. this morning again we did PE together, she is jogging beside me all through..... and this will continue all day. even in class we still manage to have eye contact with smile. but she kept on saying she is not this and that........ I just want to know if she feels same way but pretending not to.
bro curiosity kills the cat..don't be interested in knowing how she feels,just take it that she doesn't want to be with you...i dey tell my u my brother forget that thought of yours, don't get yourself tangled
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by AuroraB(f): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

Oga, divorce your wife and move in with the new lady already naa angry. Je a gbo
oro undecided Oshi sad
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by austine4real(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2016
u don't knw maybe to fvck her or date her ?

I knw wht u wan hear eat n clean mouth but don't blame when u gets stuck in btwn

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
austine4real:
u don't knw maybe to fvck her or date her ?

I knw wht u wan hear eat n clean mouth but don't blame when u gets stuck in btwn

thanks.... I will just continue and ensure nothing happens till we are through here at the training college.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
AuroraB:
Oga, divorce your wife and move in with the new lady already naa angry. Je a gbo
oro undecided Oshi sad

Thanks, even though I asked for matured comments alone, you still gatecrashed. Thanks though.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
oga y r u even bothered abt dis...na single pple dy reason dis one na

I know I shouldn't be bothered, but I am and I cant stop it. posting will divide us and I will wait till then.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by GiMngo: 1:41am On Sep 20, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
Sweery all you need ta do is go down with her.... Tharis------>> Fooork her cheesy cheesy

BUT please please please never ever cum, just don't angry angry
Childish!!! Grow up. It will help. Thanks.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by GiMngo: 1:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

We met just a little over 3 months ago. We will be commissioned with same rank, she is from Awka but based in Abuja, I am from Ibadan but based in both Lagos and Ibadan.

Is she pretending?

Oga...I'm sorry but the truth is you lack discipline. For happiness sake, you have a wife and a kid. Why won't you develop feelings for her when all you are becoming attached and intimate with her. Do you love your wife and kid? Embrace them with the love of a husband and father, build up your family.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2016
GiMngo:

Oga...I'm sorry but the truth is you lack discipline. For happiness sake, you have a wife and a kid. Why won't you develop feelings for her when all you are becoming attached and intimate with her. Do you love your wife and kid? Embrace them with the love of a husband and father, build up your family.

Well, I thank you for your comment, but thats not the truth. I am disciplined.
My wife is the only person I ever approached, dated, love and married. Her unclothedness is the only one I have ever seen and touched. Not many men is that disciplined. Of course I love my wife and our kid......... So, my brother, I am among some of the few disciplined men around.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by mizthorlu(f): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

My wife is the only person I ever approached, dated, love and married. Her unclothedness is the only one I have ever seen and touched. Not many men is that disciplined. Of course I love my wife and our kid......... So, my brother, I am among some of the few disciplined men around.

you need to thread with caution henceforth, if not, you'll send another post explaining how you cheated on your wife.
as a single lady, there are time's I meet guys I like but in a relationship but I keep them close hoping we'll be together once the relationship break's.
I know you are trying, please try and cut down the no of minute or hour's you speak to her, avoid those smiles and eye contact in class... it shows you are leading her on(just telling you what I feel o).
I believe in prayer, pray against any strange woman.
when you are with her, why not call your wife and give her those loveylovey talks.... She'll feel it
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by GiMngo: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

Ok I think I understand you better now. It means you can persevere till the end of the training. Remain strong!
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
GiMngo:

Ok I think I understand you better now. It means you can persevere till the end of the training. Remain strong!

Thanks........ its not easy.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
mizthorlu:

you need to thread with caution henceforth, if not, you'll send another post explaining how you cheated on your wife.
as a single lady, there are time's I meet guys I like but in a relationship but I keep them close hoping we'll be together once the relationship break's.
I know you are trying, please try and cut down the no of minute or hour's you speak to her, avoid those smiles and eye contact in class... it shows you are leading her on(just telling you what I feel o).
I believe in prayer, pray against any strange woman.
when you are with her, why not call your wife and give her those loveylovey talks.... She'll feel it

Thanks....... I never knew someone can just take serious interest in me like that, cos fine, a no fine ooo. I am just an average guy. And my wife even fine pass this lady, but I dont know how I just become so interested in her, even though its something I should be ashamed of and should not say because I am married, I have feelings for her.

She drinks, I dont, she clubs I dont, yet, we are still relating well.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by austine4real(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

thanks.... I will just continue and ensure nothing happens till we are through here at the training college.

grin grin ok
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Today, we started IT, we were still posted to same facility to do IT. She is in the admin while I am posted to the field, but she came three times to check on me at my duty post with chilled water and some snacks. she closed earlier than me but waited for me so that we can go back together.

This lady is just glued to me......

Some single guys are interested in her ooo, she refuse to give them face, I asked her to give one of them chance and see if it can be good, she said she doesnt feel safe around any of them and that they are bad boys....and she is not interested.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by RSAV: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
You guys are still greyhounds. Crush amongst colleagues is common. You better act matured and tread softly so you don't damage a life long working relationship.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Let me help you complete the story... And then you will break her heart and she will join the ranks of those calling Yoruba guys Yoruba demons.

Keep on cheating on your wife. The karma that will smack the two of you in the guts is just right behind you.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2016
Ioannes:
Let me help you complete the story... And then you will break her heart and she will join the ranks of those calling Yoruba guys Yoruba demons.

Keep on cheating on your wife. The karma that will smack the two of you in the guts is just right behind you.

Well, I dont get your point at all, anyway thanks for commenting.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by willanderson: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2016
quote author=Sugarladypleaser post=49484786]I am in training with one of the paramilitary departments, one my first day in camp during documentation, this lady approached me, she is in her 30s, we started talking and we just clicked.... we exchanged phone nos and from there, we always stick together in camp, talking, laughing and going out together. Even when we went home on break, we are always talking by phone calls, whatsapp for long hours.

Is she pretending?

Matured comments alone pls[/quote]

In my opinion y'all both like each other and can't help it. The handwriting is written on the wall. You have to create a boundary because she is clearly crossing the line coming at you like that knowing you married. You have to let her know her place in a polite manner and also remember y'all have a different lifestyles. It's sweet in the beginning but when you live with her then you will truly see the real her and then you already lost your wife to someone else. Stay woke bro

2 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
willanderson:
quote author=Sugarladypleaser post=49484786]I am in training with one of the paramilitary departments, one my first day in camp during documentation, this lady approached me, she is in her 30s, we started talking and we just clicked.... we exchanged phone nos and from there, we always stick together in camp, talking, laughing and going out together. Even when we went home on break, we are always talking by phone calls, whatsapp for long hours.

Is she pretending?

In my opinion y'all both like each other and can't help it. The handwriting is written on the wall. You have to create a boundary because she is clearly crossing the line coming at you like that knowing you married. You have to let her know her place in a polite manner and also remember y'all have a different lifestyles. It's sweet in the beginning but when you live with her then you will truly see the real her and then you already lost your wife to someone else. Stay woke bro

Thanks, I appreciate. we have 2 and a half months to go now, I just plan to see it out and the natural distance will creep in to seprate us. I can only say this here cos I know she doesnt use nairaland, cos if she reads this, she will know that she is the person in question.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by Sugarladypleaser: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
RSAV:
You guys are still greyhounds. Crush amongst colleagues is common. You better act matured and tread softly so you don't damage a life long working relationship.

Greyhounds? what do you mean by that?
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by schumastic(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sugarladypleaser:

Is she pretending?

Mr man you better face your family and give that lady a breathing space to find her own husband or you hit her and give us a breathing space of stories that touch when you get exposed.
Re: Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? by enshi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
So you are on of those people who got federal job through back yard Doors abi... You even had the mind to come here and say shit despite being a married man.

I know you are talking about the unadvertised civil defence or Prison jobs... Instead of you to lay low and enjoy the awoff you still wan infidelize in the whole thing..

Ur thunder go come from redeem camp or sambisa forest

(1) (2) (Reply)

[must Read] EROTIC STORY :me, My Wife And My Friend..a Short Sex Story. 18+ / I Am Scared! / A Man Worth Waiting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.