Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,222 members, 7,957,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing (17617 Views)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Actress Fiancée / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Mrcapability7: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Two dark charcoals. I wonder what you'd give birth to.

As black as bitumen. Eww
(No offence, meant)
ofcourse it wasn't your fault your mother didn't feeds you enough breast and we would give birth to normal children like michael jackson, GEJ and adichie chiamanda nama no offence intended

14 Likes

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by mirexxx(f): 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
Are you minding the shallow minded idiotts? undecided
lol gringrin the one that quoted me is currently bleaching his skin cheesy
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
mtcheww undecided
Getaway you angry
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 02, 2015
Happy for you bro
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by totalbaby(f): 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
Logicalmind1:

As black as bitumen. Eww
(No offence, meant)
From someone with a username of logical mind I was expecting you to post something reasonable and not such utter baffoonery. Smdh

4 Likes

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by vizkiz: 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
cozy7:
Alright, here she is.....

is this not louis? Yes I knew it! I furcked her last yeah! undecided
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by mirexxx(f): 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Getaway you angry
fvck out. bleached monkey! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by cozy7(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahaha your girl was even more focused on the pic than kissing you grin chai... but she is beautiful tho..
Hahahaha
Thanks a lot sha
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
You are very stupíd for judging that man based on his skin colour undecided
Mr Tom, are you done carrying matter wey nor consine you for head?.

How market? undecided
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by KingTom(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
lol gringrin the one that quoted me is currently bleaching his skin cheesy
You mean that cow with the 1970's afro wearing a faded jersey? That one dey bath with Whitening cream company grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by kannymoore(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2015
THIS....!

Logicalmind1:
As black as bitumen. Eww
(No offence, meant)

With This...
ireneony:
why una come black like burnt offeringgrin

And This Indian Lemur... angry

cozy7:
See this 2 burnt pple, I can't even see where their lips joined together......I pity their kids!
BRO, U BETTER BREAK THAT VOW, SO LIGHT CAN ENTER YOUR FAMILY

...are prime examples of how shallow, backward and primitive some of us Africans can be!

Since I was born, i've never seen Oyibo people berating any member of their race for being FAIRER than normal.

Seriously, we need to change...for real.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Mrcapability7: 8:02pm On May 02, 2015
johnydon22:

woooow you are good bro. . . enjoy your relationship and remember to employ patience..treat her well and remain faithful to her you will enjoy it...You guys look wonderful...handsome and beautiful..smiley

But what dah heck du mean by vow? wink na marriage?
no she wanted me by herself you know going behind her back so i{we} promised each other
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by mirexxx(f): 8:02pm On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
You mean that cow with the 1970's afro wearing a faded jersey? That one dey bath with Whitening cream company grin grin
gringringrin yeah! the hairy kingkong
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by totalbaby(f): 8:02pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
If they decide to bleach their skin now, you guys would still shout undecided
Thank you. I just find it so disgusting when black peeps complain about other blacks being too black It just does not make sense at all

4 Likes

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by KingTom(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Mr Tom, are you done carrying matter wey nor consine you for head?.

How market? undecided
Mr Logical mind please stop dissing people, it is not good. That guy may be someone with low self esteem And your comments may cause him pain. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by cozy7(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2015
vizkiz:

is this not louis? Yes I knew it! I furcked her last yeah! undecided
U no well ooo. Na psychiatric home u belong sha
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
with your yellow pawpaw skin he's way way cuter than you undecided
shey u sabi fyn boy like dis lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by ireneony(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2015
cozy7:
guy u de kiss her or u de chop her lipundecided
see the way wey u take bend her neckgrin

nigerian guys forming romanticgrin
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
fvck out. bleached monkey! undecided
Lol, when I start with you, you'll run to moderator. grin
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by KingTom(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
gringringrin yeah! the hairy kingkong
Exactly grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by mirexxx(f): 8:05pm On May 02, 2015
Logicalmind1:
Lol, when I start with you, you'll run to moderator. grin
Ode!! go lock yourself in a dungeon undecided
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by cozy7(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2015
kannymoore:
THIS....!

With This...

And This Indian Lemur... angry

...are prime examples of how shallow, backward and primitive some of us Africans can be!

Since I was born, i've never seen Oyibo people berating any member of their race for being FAIRER than normal.

Seriously, we need to change...for real.
Hay dear! What's really your problem? Shey d guy we det follow talk dey vex? Abi d guy Na your pikin?
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Twaci(f): 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
Orijin101:
[size=15pt] twaci!!! itz our turn oooo[/size]
Oya puker up baby kiss

CC: sinaj
Kinglekan
And every other girl out there looking at ma Orijin cheesy
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Mrcapability7: 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
cozy7:
nice mine is beta than ha wanna bet
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
Ode!! go lock yourself in a dungeon undecided
I don't want to make you consider suicide as an option. grin
Nneka123, come and deal with this girl as usual. cool
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by johnydon22(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2015
Mrcapability7:
no she wanted me by herself you know going behind her back so i{we} promised each other

thats great bro...keep your promise to her, she's beautiful wink
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by cozy7(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
Mrcapability7:
show me ur gal
Plz scroll up to d previous page and you'll see her (us). I'M NOT HIDING.
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by mirexxx(f): 8:12pm On May 02, 2015
Logicalmind1:

I don't want to make you consider suicide as an option. grin

Nneka123, come and deal with this girl as usual. cool
lol you've got the brain of a deluded ape! gringrin silly kid! grow up!

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by cozy7(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2015
Mrcapability7:
nice mine is beta than ha wanna bet
Bro, be a man and show us.....like I did.
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by vjsmiles: 8:14pm On May 02, 2015
Logicalmind1:

As black as bitumen. Eww
(No offence, meant)
[size=14pt] are you fvvking sttewpid?

what in all the fvvks in the world is wrong with this low IQed Ogcocephalidae

why cant you just bypass rather than make such a baseless and moronic comment as this....
fvvk off and go dip yho ass in fermented cassava AKPU
you so fvvking animalistic
[/size]

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by xynerise: 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
Blackett:
I love that curtain.
And his bag too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
Twaci:
Oya puker up baby kiss

CC: sinaj
Kinglekan
And every other girl out there looking at ma Orijin cheesy
[size=15pt] *gives her the longest french kiss. . .
oya take it jhare kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

But baby, diz one that something is rising underneath my trouser ehn, how are we going to do it now embarassed [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.