Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing (17252 Views)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Actress Fiancée / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by stephenqueen: 12:41am On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

is dat d address to your new mud house...? Seems so. undecided undecided
You no dey look face undecided abi u wan make I send u go back to prision
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by dharay88: 12:43am On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

You no dey look face undecided abi u wan make I send u go back to prision
fake yhu...
[i]
and moreover, I get back ups, take note of d (s) tongue
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 12:45am On May 03, 2015
cozy7:
Alright, here she is.....
GF NOT SLUT
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by MrsChima(f): 1:24am On May 03, 2015
Mrcapability7:
dnt blame me it is mi first time she even went overboard u knw wat i mean grin

Awwww. Practice makes perfect! smiley
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by stephenqueen: 1:29am On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

fake yhu...
[i]
and moreover, I get back ups, take note of d (s) tongue
You wan try me undecidedundecided
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 1:48am On May 03, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Take am easy dey learn.
His grammatical errors can discombobulate your already smooth grammar. cheesy

I don't have time to be spoon-picking it.
abi
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Okoloiuy: 6:39am On May 03, 2015
I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it. http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-niger
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by dharay88: 6:49am On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

You wan try me undecidedundecided
yeah. undecided
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Omotayor123(f): 6:54am On May 03, 2015
buygala:
*checks op's pishure

*compares op's pishure with the one on this thread undecided

smh angry angry

Op looks like a hungry bus conductor in his dp. ... how come he is suddenly so robust and cleaned-up in the thread's pishure? undecided
Correct.
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by KingTom(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2015
stephenqueen:
Give amu bone na bone hin need gringrin
Hahahaha, na teal Aja oshi grin
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Omotayor123(f): 6:57am On May 03, 2015
ireneony:
why una come black like burnt offeringgrin

is Black skin a sin or something to be ashamed of Na wah for Naija oooo & una Rep Black(Africans). Take it or leave it.
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Omotayor123(f): 6:58am On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
If they decide to bleach their skin now, you guys would still shout undecided
No mind dem jare. Som pple can bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Omotayor123(f): 7:02am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] *gives her the longest french kiss. . .
oya take it jhare kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

But baby, diz one that something is rising underneath my trouser ehn, how are we going to do it now embarassed [/size]
Dat something wey dey rise fit be Snake oooo. Oya cut am sharpaly! grin
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] *gives her the longest french kiss. . .
oya take it jhare kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

But baby, diz one that something is rising underneath my trouser ehn, how are we going to do it now embarassed [/size]
Dat something wey dey rise fit be Snake oooo. Oya cut am sharpaly
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:05am On May 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

Dat something wey dey rise fit be Snake oooo. Oya cut am sharpaly! grin
Dat something wey dey rise fit be Snake oooo. Oya cut am sharpaly
[size=15pt] kai! Ahuzubilahi. . . where iz dat dagger sef? [/size]
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:09am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Ahuzubilahi.... cool grin kiss
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:11am On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Ahuzubilahi.... cool grin kiss
[size=15pt] Lolz, do you know the meaning?
BTW, good morning bae kiss [/size]
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Omotayor123(f): 7:15am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Under your Bed. *No tell sinaj sha oooo*
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:17am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] Lolz, do you know the meaning?
BTW, good morning bae kiss [/size]

Alhamdulilaah yea I know the meaning grin

Good morning darling kiss
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:18am On May 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

Under your Bed. *No tell sinaj sha oooo*
[size=15pt] Don't mention sinaj again wherever i am angry [/size]
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Omotayor123(f): 7:19am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] Don't mention sinaj again wherever i am angry [/size]
Ahh! Na fight
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:20am On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

[size=15pt] Alhamdulilaah is different from ahuzubilahi tongue
Hope you ready for today's interview cool [/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Omotayor123(f): 7:21am On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Are u a Muslim? And hope u don ready for today's Business
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Omotayor123(f): 7:22am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Origin u don pass to b an Imam oooo. Lol
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:22am On May 03, 2015
Orijin101:

Alhamdulilaah was my response to your question tongue

I need to get some sleep cause I stayed up for that stupid boxing embarassed but I'm not ready but bring it on cheesy
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Nobody: 7:24am On May 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

Are u a Muslim? And hope u don ready for today's Business

Lol I'm born a Muslim but I dnt practice it. Aaaaah not really ready but let it come. Hope it's fun
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Omotayor123(f): 7:40am On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol I'm born a Muslim but I dnt practice it. Aaaaah not really ready but let it come. Hope it's fun
OK. it will

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Twaci(f): 7:50am On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Me and Twaci go upload am soon. cheesy
Am waiting lekan...
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by kullozone(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2015
cozy7:
Alright, here she is.....

I bet her nose can breathe fire!!
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by kinglekan: 7:56am On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
Am waiting lekan...

Mornin cutie!! cheesy

Just tell me date, time and venue. Let's show dese amateurs how its really done. grin
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Twaci(f): 7:59am On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Mornin cutie!! cheesy

Just tell me date, time and venue. Let's show dese amateurs how its really done. grin
How about 32nd December 2015? cheesy
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by kinglekan: 8:10am On May 03, 2015
Twaci:
How about 32nd December 2015? cheesy
Hahahahaha!!
U wicked. Don't worry ama sneak over. Would keep it off NL. wink
Re: Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing by Twaci(f): 8:24am On May 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahaha!!

U wicked. Don't worry ama sneak over. Would keep it off NL. wink
*in a singsong voice* I'll be waiting wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon / Alamomin Gane Masoyiya Ta Gaskiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.