Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. (1109 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by focusM: 11:23pm On May 02, 2015
Lisa(a nairalander who doesn't want to expose her identity emailed me to help her start this thread) is 28 going to 29 and phillip is 27. They were supposed to be just friend but somehow,things went otherwise. Now he says he wants to spend the rest of his life with her and has been asking her to marry him but she keeps refusing because he is 1yr and 6months younger than her. He sees nothing wrong in it but she feels its an abomination and that the younger guy deserves to enjoy a much younger girl. Imagine her turning 40,50 and 60 years old before her husband. Its a very disgusting thing for her. The guy has all it takes to be a good husband except for the age. She has been crying for many days now that life has not been fair to her. Why would the one she loves be younger? She believes she should wait for a guy older to avoid all the shame marrying a younger guy brings. What's you opinion on this. Pls help Lisa and a thousand others out there with the same issue.
Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by jamex93(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2015
she sick gon ooo

na age she want chop??

why r most Nigerian gals like this

now u dey hurt d innocent guy
Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 02, 2015
It's her choice let her make it...we are not gonna be in her Marriage. But
As for me I will marry my agemate
Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by focusM: 11:31pm On May 02, 2015
jamex93:
she sick gon ooo

na age she want chop??

why r most Nigerian gals like this

now u dey hurt d innocent guy

She wants to marry the guy but fears that she will face challenges in future because of the age.
Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by jamex93(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2015
focusM:

She wants to marry the guy but fears that she will face challenges in future because of the age.

future challenges rising from age diff
can u name dem for me
Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by Hila12(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2015
Well if she feels this way about accepting a proposal, the age thing must really bother her that much.

Love overlooks a lot only if we give it the chance. If she's not gonna give the relationship a chance, I'm sorry there's nothing he can do about it.

Shiiit happens!

1 Like

Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by Nobody: 12:16am On May 03, 2015
Foolishness of the highest order; ibeg this shit is too repulsive for me to comment on!!!

Stay their dey find obasanjo father to come marry u; nonsense... Mtchewww!!b
Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by eph12(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2015
she can take a pen and list out all the pros and cons of being with the guy. If she knows the pros outweigh the cons then she can go ahead if not ...

1 Like

Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by folamog(m): 1:04am On May 03, 2015
Make una leave Lisa oh! 5yrs from now she go kneel down for ifa shrine they find life partner.

1 Like

Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by focusM: 1:36am On May 03, 2015
folamog:
Make una leave Lisa oh! 5yrs from now she go kneel down for ifa shrine they find life partner.

Lol
Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by chigoizie7(m): 1:48am On May 03, 2015
I am soo sorry to say dis, but we africans, there are soo many ways that we refused to get mature to,

She is absolutely right, yes, she love him soo much,and what she has been exhibiting is real and pure love for the guy,(why opt to be happy today and then sad almost for the rest of your life?) One thing women love. Soo much in this life is POWER, they always want u to know that they are superior to u especially to their female folks(some of them mistakenly extends such superiority to the male folks aswell(we all know that power intoxicates)) many of us might say that what they soo much love is money, NO, money is just the lather in which they climb to fame and extensively POWER. Now a woman can obey and respect u in the house even when she is the bread winner, that is because she knew that u are older than she is.(respect is what we learned from when we were as little as 2yrz old,therefore,such culture will be soo hard to leave us). Can u imagine how most of our older female folks react to us? They also want to feel superior(it is not even an exception to relationships or marriages) one day,smhow,she might be tempted to remind him who is older(maybe during arguments or jokes) and @ such time it might hurt our ego as men, which might put us in the direction of beginning to regret why we made such mistake all in the name of love.(Marriage is for better for worse and most times we fell out of love with our various partners just as we do in normal courtships,but because we are married and it is for better for worse,it now becomes an obligation to both parties to still fight hard and push hard to make things work,to make things go back to how it was in the beginning,and that is called marriage). Our dear sister is sooo scared that she might one day get to remind him who is older(which must eventually happen).any marriage without arguments and quarrels is not a healthy marriage, we disagree to agree in certain things or aspects.

Our dear sister is soo scared that she might one day hurt the man that loved her soo much all because she is older.

She is soo scared that she doesn't want to see him hurt because she loves him so dearly.

My epistle is getting too long, will stop here. btw,that's my 2cents,our perception of live might differ, be free to criticize me, gud am.

1 Like

Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by Mhizkel(f): 1:58am On May 03, 2015
The poster above me just said my mind!
Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by Nobody: 2:02am On May 03, 2015
focusM:
Lisa(a nairalander who doesn't want to expose her identity emailed me to help her start this thread) is 28 going to 29 and phillip is 27. They were supposed to be just friend but somehow,things went otherwise. Now he says he wants to spend the rest of his life with her and has been asking her to marry him but she keeps refusing because he is 1yr and 6months younger than her. He sees nothing wrong in it but she feels its an abomination and that the younger guy deserves to enjoy a much younger girl. Imagine her turning 40,50 and 60 years old before her husband. Its a very disgusting thing for her. The guy has all it takes to be a good husband except for the age. She has been crying for many days now that life has not been fair to her. Why would the one she loves be younger? She believes she should wait for a guy older to avoid all the shame marrying a younger guy brings. What's you opinion on this. Pls help Lisa and a thousand others out there with the same issue.

WTF.
she already said no so what the fvck are we being consulted for?

Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by pretydiva(f): 5:49am On May 03, 2015
If she truly luvs him,n she's sure he's d right man 4 her,den she should go ahead n get married. After all age is Jst a no.

1 Like

Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2015
Girls be sayin age is just a number buh they gona be d same ppo dah wouldn't wana marry someone who z yunger dan dem when they r in d same shoes...

By analysis,, its not proper to marry a woman who is yur age mate or older dan u.. Likewise for marryn a guy who is ur agemate or below.

Age is not just a number...

2 Likes

Re: She Said No To His Marriage Proposal Because He Is Two Years Younger. by focusM: 12:40pm On May 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Girls be sayin age is just a number buh they gona be d same ppo dah wouldn't wana marry someone who z yunger dan dem when they r in d same shoes...

By analysis,, its not proper to marry a woman who is yur age mate or older dan u.. Likewise for marryn a guy who is ur agemate or below.

Age is not just a number...

Abi o,u just spoke my mind

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!! / So Tell Me How Can She Fix That??? / Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.