Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. (48140 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by adesegun121(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
Werey ni bobo yi shaa
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by sirugos(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
Smart not cruel answer
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
Epic.. Very sharp badt guy
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by condralbede(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
correct guy.
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Ishilove: 3:00pm On May 03, 2015
Hian.

1 Like

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2015
Lol, I love guy that does this kind of stuff. Na you go carry our mouth name your stupidity.
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2015
Hehehehehehe grin

I only did that to support your carrier,not dat 4nisad FP *gosh*

1 Like

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by UncleJudax(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2015
femaleGuy:
sad sorry its not funny to me,tho undecided

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
The headline reads 'cruel answer' not funny answer. undecided

2 Likes

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Bowaley17(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2015
ok
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by ajgmja5tm: 3:04pm On May 03, 2015
Get Hooked up anywhere in Nigeria with a Sugar Mummy/Daddy.

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by holluwai(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2015
Some girls can ask question for Africa, na visa officer them suppose be grin tongue
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 03, 2015
UncleJudax:

The headline reads 'cruel answer' not funny answer. undecided
why denying now undecided

*checks your moniker* shocked oh you're even judas undecided you're free to deny jhur wink

1 Like

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by holluwai(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2015
Carrier

abi

career?

grin

vheMa:
Hehehehehehe grin

I only did that to support your carrier,not dat 4nisad FP *gosh*

2 Likes

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2015
D guy no deserve anytin...d girl no dey gv am d tin well na make go carry anoda girl
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Tobilastik(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2015
Princephelar:
What do you think this guy deserves?

that's how real guys roll!!! no time to pamper a girl

#team_player grin

vhema u dy see Wetin I see

1 Like

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 03, 2015
Jude from the east right? Meanwhile check my signature.
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by TeamSimple(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2015
I find such responce childish.
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 03, 2015
holluwai:
Carrier

abi

career?

grin

grin see me o,abeg modify ur quote and make I modify mu carrier too,change am grin
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by OzMingle(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2015
Correct guy!!!
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by holluwai(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2015
Haha...

vheMa:
grin see me o,abeg modify ur quote and make I modify mu carrier too,change am grin

1 Like

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Tobilastik(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
Hehehehehehe grin

I only did that to support your carrier , not dat 4nisad FP *gosh*

sh*t happens
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by ldpele(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2015
Just like this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by UncleJudax(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
femaleGuy:
why denying now undecided

*checks your moniker* shocked oh you're even judas undecided you're free to deny jhur wink

Kio Kio Kio. Says someone that doesn't know 'its' gender. Now you are funny.
How old pls?
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by iskuburi407: 3:36pm On May 03, 2015
Just passing-by
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by slap1(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2015
Not witty; not impressed.
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Btoyob(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2015
Looooooool!!!!
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by ajgmja5tm: 3:49pm On May 03, 2015
Get In touch anywhere in Nigeria with a Sugar Mummy/Daddy.

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Ujupsy: 3:49pm On May 03, 2015
Mad man le leyi o
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 03, 2015
Badt guy to the core.... grin

That was cruel though sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:54pm On May 03, 2015
I will use it some day for a guy but its not funny thou
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 03, 2015
Smart
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Princephelar(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2015
NwannekaUloma:
I will use it some day for a guy but its not funny thou
It's called sarcasm... best form of humor itz not always funny, sarcasm can be used like a double-edged sword... funny and insult. what it is varies for individuals...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.