Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. (48139 Views)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
If na me be the girl the relationship don end be that
if the relationship end nko? The guy no go see another person again? Mchew! Woman never makes you cry before
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Ujupsy: 3:58pm On May 03, 2015
LordCenturion:
Unhnmm, sharp guy, even she doesn't need any herbalists or GOD himself b4 she can find out grin grin grin grin.... Nah man get this earth, woman were just considered last minute to help man...dont misquote me o,I didn't say woman nah our slave o, they are just their to help us....
They are there to give your life a meaning, not just help like washing and cooking eh
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by NwannekaUloma(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2015
ok dear..thanks for the literature lessons[color=#770077][/color] cool
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Ujupsy: 4:03pm On May 03, 2015
ldpele:
Just like this one
LOL another crazy answer anytime I feel like laughing I come to funnyland
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Princephelar(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2015
NwannekaUloma:
ok dear..thanks for the literature lessons[color=#770077][/color] cool
I'm glad you dint see it as an insult. Respect ur maturity to correction

1 Like

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by riczy(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2015
girls askn palmy questn since 1900
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 03, 2015
undecided foolish boy!!

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by VickyRotex(f): 4:27pm On May 03, 2015
Sarcasm!!! undecided
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 03, 2015
UncleJudax:
Kio Kio Kio. Says someone that doesn't know 'its' gender. Now you are funny. How old pls?
two monthsundecided

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Princephelar(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2015
VickyRotex:
Sarcasm!!! undecided
You garit ryt

1 Like

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by pat077: 5:01pm On May 03, 2015
The guy deserves a trophy.
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 03, 2015
Tobilastik:

that's how real guys roll!!! no time to pamper a girl

#team_player grin

vhema u dy see Wetin I see
tobi long tym o,I see am jare sadwhr u dey since
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 03, 2015
And sadly, this is the kind of guy Nigerian women orefer to be with! SMH
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Princephelar(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2015
lawanson44:
And sadly, this is the kind of guy Nigerian women orefer to be with! SMH
U forgot to add "IRONIC".
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Tobilastik(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2015
vheMa:

ve been hustling dear ...since gurls no more settle for only handsomeness ...it z by weight of ur wallet wink
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by richidinho(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2015
omenka:
Not funny to me.

Ur problems outweigh the joke

Pray hard

1 Like

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Princephelar(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2015
richidinho:

Pray hard
Wicked!
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by omenka(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2015
richidinho:

Pray hard
k.
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by biGPoppaSays(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2015
mehn so so hilarious... imagine the girl go be like shey this guy don high ni??
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by JoeCutie(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2015
You didn't see the "cruel" questions the girl was asking him? Mtcheww. undecided

My guy. He funny die. That's the best and funniest breakup convo of the year. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by iheanyi40(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2015
falconey:
noted! I might use it someday.
20 shares
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by UncleJudax(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2015
femaleGuy:
two monthsundecided

He he he. I was close, afterall tongue
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 03, 2015
UncleJudax:
He he he. I was close, afterall tongue
grin

Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by dadrugz: 7:37pm On May 03, 2015
Gud for her kiss cool :
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by bola4dprec(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
LordCenturion:
Unhnmm, sharp guy, even she doesn't need any herbalists or GOD himself b4 she can find out grin grin grin grin.... Nah man get this earth, woman were just considered last minute to help man...dont misquote me o,I didn't say woman nah our slave o, they are just their to help us....
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by daveyjay(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2015
That quy no qet joygrin
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by fadolak(f): 7:10am On May 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
If na me be the girl the relationship don end be that
No forgiveness.
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Princephelar(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
ivyT:
Steal one of his most prized possesions or infact cut hin kini join
lol... wicked sad)
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Princephelar(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
holluwai:
Carrier
abi

career?

grin
lol wicked sombory, u could av overloo
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Princephelar(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
holluwai:
Carrier
abi

career?

grin
lol wicked sombory, u could av overlooked it
Re: (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. by Tobilastik(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2015

Hey
Hey
Hey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.