Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes (44767 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by gmoni2(m): 3:06am On May 04, 2015
Fulaboy:
lmao grin I was once saw a lady here name Aysha I don't where she's know she's from ktn too cheesy but theirs halimahsadiya she's a newbie here she speaks fulbe may be you can be friends she might teach you but she's from sokoto tho cheesy

njarama, um puala. .. do u speak foulbe..
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by sean079: 4:29am On May 04, 2015
babilicious:
So wrong....you must be yoruba to write that yoruba girls don't like money...na lie oooo...big fat lie...why do we have the highest rate of divorce in Lagos? Simply cos even when they're married and they see a richer man...they will divorce the sorry ass of a broke husband and fly to the rich man....yoruba girls over-tear eyes coupled with their education....they ain't dating a broke guy (cos they all want to ride big cars and like forcing or claiming to be who or what they aren't).... ain't marrying one either

not really abt money but everything dat has to do with d union lyk mental, physical, spiritual, dressing. yoruba girl can only tolerate ur shortcoming during courtship but tend to become worst in marriage cos dey can easily give up. hence, high rate of divorce n infidelity among married yoruba ladies. dats y u should try n find d low temperamental n highly patient among dem.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 5:09am On May 04, 2015
bigass123:
[size=20pt]why won't you agree with op, as his fabricated fallacy suits you.
Sister Yoruba geh, how many times in a month do you credit your bf's account.. how many times do you 'service' him in a week?
I've dated Yoruba girls all my life and truth is ...y'all worship money. I'm not been tribalistc cos I'm Yoruba myself. But truth gotta be told. An average Nigerian girl is a money lover, they will kiss a monkey for money.. sleep with men old enough to be their grandpa..just for money.. except for a few of them who are simply different but that %age is less than 7.
One mumu come smoke weed finish come dey post nonsense here
[/size]

u dnt av to bash d op,, all he typd ws hz perspective, gals r nt dsame, it all depends on d once u've seen,dated, datin. . Jez lyk u typd all nigerian gals lyk money i no blame em, we all do bt excessive love of money na d problem.. U wan date classy babes,frosh gals, stunning baes,wit brazilian hair, wit 9c shapes,wondaful makeup. . una loh knw say 'obe to dun, owo lopa. . Appearance shows manner' . . D 1st tym u c ur gf, na club or oda places,u suppose knw d behaviour xhe go exhibit . .
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 6:03am On May 04, 2015
zealot4me:

big lie
quick question ma'am; re u fulani?
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Toks2008(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2015
Mhizkel:
Those of you bashing the Op, remember he created this thread from his own perspective.. You also can create a thread and write otherwise..I respect the list tho! #Making sense
Thank God i'm yoruba cheesy

All he wrote may not be 100% right but in my opinion,he is right to a very large extent
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by zealot4me(f): 6:48am On May 04, 2015
sage2:

That's a travesty. Most fulani girls I know can flow fulfulde well.

Ok.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by tylesh(f): 7:05am On May 04, 2015
Team Yoruba girls grin
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by samx4real(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2015
Redoil:
What about nairaland gurls

Abeg help me ask am! grin
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by deebrain(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2015
Pls, what are the names of the unfortunate ones responsible for putting threads like these in the front page?
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by IBNgemini: 7:25am On May 04, 2015
I fancy igbo girls,but their love 4 money is second to none,and that believe about calabar girls and their sexual prowess,still don't believe it.....
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Obynolee(f): 7:53am On May 04, 2015
humilitypays:
@poster, you are wrong in some, but you tried, lol.

Let me add mine.

Igbo Girls:
Sure they love money and place financial status of a guy as first priority before accepting him.

If you want to have plenty Igbo girls die for your matter, then try acquire a very pretty luxury car and you are their dream man.

Though this also applies to majority of Nigerian girls, but Igbo girls take it more serious.

If you want an Igbo girl to love you die, always form Americana, don't ever speak Igbo to her...learn to speak Queens English with fake British accent and always do like you don't shiitgringrin

Igbo girls are very faithful in marriage, and hardly seek for divorce except its an extreme situation that their family can't fix.

Generally, Igbo girls believe that what defines a man is how much he has in his bank account....and I think the igbo society at large helped shape their mentality this way.

Though there are some exception to the general rule.

Having a child out of wedlock is a big taboo to an igbo girl, she will rather abort the baby than keep it.

An igbo girl will rather die single than be your second wife, except you are super-rich!

Be ready to spend on her and impress her igbo friends.

Yoruba Girls:
They aren't so concerned about financial status of the guy...they don't worry their boyfriend a lot about money.

If you want to win the heart of a Yoruba girl, learn how to speak Yoruba or else Tunde or Wale will soon snatch her away from you.

They love their Yoruba guys too muchgringrin

But in marriage, Yoruba girls are more likely to be unfaithful, though not all. But most don't see marital infidelity as a big deal and they can divorce easily if their hubby mess up, courtesy of the fact that a Yoruba girl still have right of her father's properties just like the guys.

Having child out of wedlock isn't a big deal for a Yoruba girl; she will rather keep the pregnancy than abort it.

They don't usually choose a man based on how much he has...though the recent Yoruba girls have changed, now love money pass Naija politiciansgrin

A single yoruba lady above 30yrs don't mind being your 2nd or 3rd wife if you are very rich, popular and you must be a Yoruba guy too.

Hausa/Fulani:
Marriage like you said is their top priority.

They are quiet and can accommodate their man marrying more than one wife so long as the man can be able to supply all their financial needs.

You dare not think of marrying or even dating an elite Hausa/Fulani girl if your family isn't known or you aren't financially loaded.

Religion matters to Hausa/Fulani girls....you won't get most of them if you aren't Muslim and from a popular family.

Calabar/Akwa Ibom Girls:
They are hardworking....don't put money first. Due to the fact that most of their men are playboys, love fun and entertainment more than any other thing, these group of ladies have few eligible bachelors from their tribe to choose from, so they tend to love any serious man in their life with all their heart.

They will cook good food for the man, satisfy his emotionally too; so I heard.

But don't dump her for another girl if you have once promised her marriage.

Warri Girls:
They are very loud...love fun and party more than any other thing.

If you are drinking garri, she won't mind so long as you are good at partying, cracking jokes and doing street gangster.

Don't dare cheat on her!

Bini Girls:
They love money like mad, but hey, they know that you can't provide the amount of money they need so they usually have one older foreign guy- oyimbo who pays the bills for you.

Be ready to ignore her runz relationship with white guys and focus on the gains you will get from her and you are good to go.

Due to the nature of the runz they do, they tend to be more fetish than other tribes.

So you must be cautious too, and be ready to travel out on her sponsorship, but before you accept, make sure you won't Bleep her up or else she will use jazz to remote control your life from Naijagrin

Bini girl don't care if you are cheating or not. If you like have 3 other girlfriends...she doesn't care much about that...but make sure you are at her call whenever she needs you.

I'm done for nowgringrin

You are to a larger extent correct
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Ephemmm: 8:09am On May 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
I find it highly disturbing when someone or a group of people falsely ascribe to Igbo girls as money lovers. The love for money-loving girls cut cross across every ethnic nationality in Nigeria and it's not limited to a particular tribe.

From my very limited experience within the Nigerian dating circle there's no ethnic group that their women aren't money lovers. Whoever or wherever this believe must have stemmed from got it wrong and it should be dismissed as fallacy like someone rightly pointed out.

The same thing with the sayings that Ibo girls are not cheap: in my dating experience, with little dedication and seriousness, you can fu*k them with ease.

*apologies to my beautiful Bibian & others*
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Buchman1(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2015
All this shitty generalization is a pointer to the ops ignorance! A 21st century individual does not wake up n start placing a whole tribe or ethnic grouping under some dumb nonsense all in name of list. To y'all attaching yourself to one tribe or d other, I believe that as youths you've passed through one form of higher institution or the other n that ought to have given you some exposure. It is backward n appalling to queue under an ethnic umbrella as against your upbringing, orientation, individuality n the eventual personality you assumed. This thread is a joke and doesn't deserve front page.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 10:05am On May 04, 2015
True talk op!# proudly isoko #
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by vislabraye(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2015
Mhizkel:
Those of you bashing the Op, remember he created this thread from his own perspective.. You also can create a thread and write otherwise..I respect the list tho! #Making sense
Thank God i'm yoruba cheesy

I bet you won't mind marrying a guy you take care of as long as he loves you and services you regularly. cheesy
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by bigass123(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2015
[size=19pt] OK, moti gbor
Sho sun daada
[/size]

blym:
u dnt av to bash d op,, all he typd ws hz perspective, gals r nt dsame, it all depends on d once u've seen,dated, datin. . Jez lyk u typd all nigerian gals lyk money i no blame em, we all do bt excessive love of money na d problem.. U wan date classy babes,frosh gals, stunning baes,wit brazilian hair, wit 9c shapes,wondaful makeup. . una loh knw say 'obe to dun, owo lopa. . Appearance shows manner' . . D 1st tym u c ur gf, na club or oda places,u suppose knw d behaviour xhe go exhibit . .
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by vislabraye(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2015
humilitypays:
Welcome magrin

@lefulefu, remember that each of the tribes come with their own limitation(s).

Let me highlight some for you:

Merits of dating/marrying igbo girl:
1. She will inspire u to hustle and become successful because she won't love u if u remain broke...and she is ready to follow Emeka that has more money and big car, so u got to hustle to keep her loving u.

2. If u marry her, and provide her needs, be assured that she won't cheat on u even if she used to be a runz girl b4 u married her. So fidelity is kind of guaranteed, not all o!!

3. They are hardworking and will join force with u to build a rich, enviable family if u marry her o not dating!

Demerits:
1. Igbo girls too like money, and most aren't ready to wait for u to make it...so if u dnt have money for now, forget any fair, pretty, educated Igbo girl!

2. She can push u to crime to make money!

3. The more money u have, the more of her love u will get!

4. She isn't ready to be your babymama...so if u aren't ready to marry her, forget babymama unless u are super-super-rich and handsome!

5. Marrying her requires you close your major bank account!gringrin

Merits of Dating/Marrying Yoruba Girl:
1. She is ready to endure with u and shower u with love even if u don't have money; but that's if u are a Yoruba guy o.

2. If u want baby out of wedlock, she can give u more freely than an Igbo girl.

3. Marrying her isn't expensive, and her family is ready to assist u in marrying her...so don't worry abt the owambe sponsorshipgrin

4. Whether u are rich, poor or average, a Yoruba girl will marry u if u are ready to marry her!

Demerits:
1. She is more likely going to cheat on you with another guy (more handsome than u or a Yoruba guy if u aren't Yoruba) if u marry her.

2. Be ready for divorce if u mess up! Her family have little or no role to play in resolving marital crises becos Yoruba culture believe that every family is OYO!

3. Be ready to party...buy asoebi at least every 2 months!

4. Be ready to spend if any of her relation dies...you must contribute for party o!

Merits of Dating/marrying Hausa/Fulani Girl:
1. If you love keeping extramarital affairs or u want to marry more than one wife, then go for a Fulani/Hausa girl...especially the Muslim ones because she won't complain.

2. She is humble....she can hardly challenge your words like ladies from other tribes.

3. If her family is rich, then u will sure benefit from their wealth and connection, so rejoice!!gringrin

Demerits:
1. If you aren't from a popular family or you aren't rich, you can't get a fulani/hausa girl from a well to do family.

2. Most of them are Muslims, so if u aren't a strong Muslim from the north, it may be difficult for u to marry or date one

3. Be ready to make more money and go into politics if u want to enjoy her loyalty and love more.

Merits of Dating/marrying Calabar girl:
1. You will eat good food!

2. You will be taken good care of emotionally!

3. Money isn't a top priority but be okay.

Demerits:
1. Breakup with her and die! grin

2. You need enough strength

3. You must not eat outside, so be ready to eat!

4. Going to the village is forbidden; this also applies to Yoruba girls!

Hmm.... Shey you don do enogh research ? Lol.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by pak: 11:49am On May 04, 2015
gracile:
well done op! you're not so far from the truth
buh we are not heartbreakers now, abi idoma gal don ever break ur heart talk true o

Idoma girls are generally not straight forward. (I am generalizing of course because there will be exceptions depending on so many factors - of which you might be one) But majorly they have this snakelike feel about them. For them, being deceptive in relationships is natural and necessary.

The thing is that their outward personality makes them attractive to any man.
Generally beautiful, with good figure, can cook, are respectful towards parents/elder. Relatively sophisticated, relatively intelligent, exceptional diction (since their language is not one of the major languages, and there is no dominant major language around them- some speak Hausa in addition to Idoma, some speak Ibo as the added language, some speak none - they are more adept generally at spoken English than almost all the tribes in Nigeria) .
But as the OP said '100%' love from an idoma girl is a myth even after marriage (as I said earlier, this is a generalization and there are exceptions) but I will generally advice men to have their antennas up and senses alert when dating Idoma women.

the OP - DanceVille - said they practice 'emotional balancing' he is right but the psychology term is 'triangulation'. Idomas are masters at triangulation.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by pak: 11:55am On May 04, 2015
tenry:

You are very wrong! Pls come to Kano, u ll see them in thousands.

Kano is an exception amongst Hausa land. It is a very cosmopolitan town and hence the ladies must have this 'city' and 'open eye' feel about them. But that aside the OP might be right.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by pak: 12:03pm On May 04, 2015
mmsen:
They're not facts.

These are silly opinions.

How does the OP reason that the Kanuri/Fulani/Hausa girls will have money when the absolute poverty rate in that part of the world is over 80%?

There's an iota of truth in most of what he said though not always absolutely correct.
In this case, the kind of lady that you as an educated non-northerner would like consider approaching is likely to be from a relatively rich family.

I bet you won't find an 18 yr old whose body is prolapsing like a 50yr old attractive ?
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
bigass123:
[size=19pt] OK, moti gbor Sho sun daada[/size]

oshey. . Mo sun daada, mo de jii're
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Chivee(f): 12:40pm On May 04, 2015
IMO, the biggest runs girls are Edo, Igbo and Idoma
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by bigass123(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
correct ..√
blym:
oshey. . Mo sun daada, mo de jii're
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by ironbody03(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2015
All is well, but what i believe is that ,no country that does not like money
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by mmsen: 1:22pm On May 04, 2015
pak:

There's an iota of truth in most of what he said though not always absolutely correct.
In this case, the kind of lady that you as an educated non-northerner would like consider approaching is likely to be from a relatively rich family.

I bet you won't find an 18 yr old whose body is prolapsing like a 50yr old attractive ?

To all girls from one part of the country or even most girls from a particular region are similar is stupid.

There is always going to be diversity within a region or a linguistic group, which is all your so called 'tribes' are.

There aren't many girls out there, globally, who do not lust after money - men are just a means to get to it for some.

Most women like attention - globally.

The OP's write up was an embarrassment to his own intellect and those that believe he said anything of value. It wasn't even amusing to read.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 04, 2015
yoruba gals own na en correct pass!! bliv me I knw dem
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by bigass123(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2015
[size=19pt] if I catch you ehn, na 30 strokes of cane..
nonstop [/size]

nwachi1404:
I know the poster must be a Yoruba. I keep asking if Yorubas are born naturally foolish. Their women are the dirtiest in Nigeria and are synonymous with cheap bleaching cream and strechtmarks.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by vega84(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2015
eddysernal:
wrong preception about calarba babes. i dunno whats wrong with you yobbos.you just keep yameering over and over about calarba babes and sex when igbo babes dey dere....
,igbo gals ke? #vegatalks
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by JOKLEVIZ(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2015
Loyalblak007:
False
Most are true for the ones have met... Urhobo vry vry jealous dun wanna go into details. Hausa nd nupe ave live wt dem fr 19years in fact all ma life that's dia characteristic, fr d yorubas esp d ones frm ogun, na dem go pay bride price fr u sef etc.... Igala those once are my pple trust me wat dat dude said is true.... Nt applicable to evri1 tho
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by pak: 3:16pm On May 04, 2015
mmsen:

To all girls from one part of the country or even most girls from a particular region are similar is stupid.

There is always going to be diversity within a region or a linguistic group, which is all your so called 'tribes' are.

There aren't many girls out there, globally, who do not lust after money - men are just a means to get to it for some.

Most women like attention - globally.

The OP's write was an embarrassment to his own intellect and those that believe he said anything of value. It wasn't even amusing to read.

Oh well, that's your opinion
I deduce from your post that you sort of underestimate how much our context (family background, culture, where we were brought up, religion, economic status) influences our thinking. Sure there will be variation but then there are always bound to be general characteristic that you can distinguish a set of people for.
My job ensures that I have traveled and stayed in over 30 of the 36 states of nigeria. And I can assure you my friend, that being able to identify the uniqueness and likely attitude of host cultures have been absolutely necessary for survival.
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by emitheo(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2015
Word

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.