Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America (52202 Views)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 04, 2015
chiedu7:

[size=14pt]
I beg accept the fact that islam is violent and cannot be of God.

No be your own muslims dey talk

[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2374110_158_jpegf92bc1aa9ad886f8c2eaa8068403fbc7

[size=14pt]
See a Muslim scholar that clearly says that ISIS is an Islamic product.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZ6u-vqUxc
okay i see, but
1)first of all, no true muslim, you heard me right? NO TRUE MUSLIM will ever harm someone of other religion in the name of islam, islam condemned all kind of terrorism.. i am a muslim as you know, but still what a one, two or 1000 Christians do won't make me say all Christians are the same, in our town we have muslims gamblers, christian gamblers and still when i visited my good Christian friend at his place, we stay there and enjoy the time.so bro, take it easy.. i know SOME muslims are terrorists, some are thieves etc but that doesn't mean islam told them to be so.
likewise there are Christian terrorists, thieves and as a muslim, i know Christianity also forbade those acts.
so please, please lets be friends!

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 04, 2015
kuuljay:
am insinuating staying away from trouble like the one brewing in your mind now
chill, am not an extremist.. i even have many Christian friends who we respect each other.. just chill okay, and don't let this topic or what few muslims do make you judge islam!
#with_peace
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by chiedu7: 2:01pm On May 04, 2015
yahayya1a:

okay i see, but
1)first of all, no true muslim, you heard me right? NO TRUE MUSLIM will ever harm someone of other religion in the name of islam, islam condemned all kind of terrorism.. i am a muslim as you know, but still what a one, two or 1000 Christians do won't make me say all Christians are the same, in our town we have muslims gamblers, christian gamblers and still when i visited my good Christian friend at his place, we stay there and enjoy the time.so bro, take it easy.. i know SOME muslims are terrorists, some are thieves etc but that doesn't mean islam told them to be so.
likewise there are Christian terrorists, thieves and as a muslim, i know Christianity also forbade those acts.
so please, please lets be friends!

[b]

A TRUE MOSLEM FOLLOWS THE QUORAN WHICH COMMANDS TO MURDER.
THATS WHY SUICIDE BOMBINGS ARE PLANNED IN MOSQUES

Sura 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.

SURA 4:89
So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,

SURA 8:59
And let not those who disbelieve(Christians & Jews) suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape.

SURA 8:60
Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not. Allah knoweth them.

SURA 9:123
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(Christians & Jews) who are near to you

SURA 2:190
Fight in the way of Allah

SURA 2:191
And slay them(Christians & Jews) wherever ye find them

A CHRISTIAN THAT ENGAGES IN SUICIDE BOMBING WILL BE CONDEMNED BY CHRISTIANS.
A MOSLEM SUICIDE BOMBER IS CELEBRATED BY MOSLEMS.

AFTERALL MOSLEMS FOLLOW THE QUORAN WHICH COMMANDS TO BLOW PEOPLE UP
[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by simpleseyi: 2:29pm On May 04, 2015
chiedu7:

[b]
A TRUE MOSLEM FOLLOWS THE QUORAN WHICH COMMANDS TO MURDER.
THATS WHY SUICIDE BOMBINGS ARE PLANNED IN MOSQUES

Sura 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.

SURA 4:89
So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,

SURA 8:59
And let not those who disbelieve(Christians & Jews) suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape.

SURA 8:60
Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not. Allah knoweth them.

SURA 9:123
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(Christians & Jews) who are near to you

SURA 2:190
Fight in the way of Allah

SURA 2:191
And slay them(Christians & Jews) wherever ye find them

A CHRISTIAN THAT ENGAGES IN SUICIDE BOMBING WILL BE CONDEMNED BY CHRISTIANS.
A MOSLEM SUICIDE BOMBER IS CELEBRATED BY MOSLEMS.

AFTERALL MOSLEMS FOLLOW THE QUORAN WHICH COMMANDS TO BLOW PEOPLE UP
[/b]

Deuteronomy 20:10-15
"When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. "If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. "However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. read more."When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. "Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you. "Thus you shall do to all the cities that are very far from you, which are not of the cities of these nations nearby.

Exodus 22:18-20
"You shall not allow a sorceress to live. "Whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death. "He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the LORD alone, shall be utterly destroyed.

Deuteronomy 32.39-42
“See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand. 40 I lift my hand to heaven and solemnly swear: As surely as I live forever. 41 when I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me. 42 I will make my arrows drunk with blood, while my sword devours flesh: the blood of the slain and the captives, the heads of the enemy leaders.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by nduchucks: 2:33pm On May 04, 2015
Although no innocent person deserves to be shot, sometimes going to a movie theatre and shouting fire crosses the line of free speech.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by idu1(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2015
Why can't they leave muhammad and islam alone?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Esdb3: 2:57pm On May 04, 2015
sexybaby22:
these people just dont get it. You can mess with JESUS but you cant mess with muhammed.

What does that mean?

You must be feeling like you are bad-ass or somn
If you are a muslim thanks for coming out plain. Muhammed is just a man that needs defending, Jesus can defend himself. We don't need to kill for him.

Bloody jokers!! Muhammed the great prophet that needs defending and care about trivial things like cartoons smiley

6 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Esdb3: 2:58pm On May 04, 2015
sexybaby22:
these people just dont get it. You can mess with JESUS but you cant mess with muhammed.

What does that mean?

You must be feeling like you are bad-ass or somn
If you are a muslim thanks for coming out plain. Muhammed is just a man that needs defending, Jesus can defend himself. We don't need to kill for him.

Bloody jokers!! Muhammed the great prophet that needs defending and care about trivial things like cartoons lmfao!!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Esdb3: 3:02pm On May 04, 2015
idu1:
Why can't they leave muhammad and islam alone?

Why can't islam stop causing trouble because am sure they did that out of the frustration from things happening in the middle-east. Must islam answer I thought islam meant peace...... Clowns!!

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Esdb3: 3:05pm On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
Things were peaceful, then a re.tar.ded hypocrite woke up to provoke, insult billions of people and call it freedom of speech, and we say we want peace… smh.

Christianity says "if they slap you, turn the left cheek" 2. "Don't defend me(when that disciple tried using his sword to fight when Jesus was about to be arrested)" and "christianity" wasn't even derived from any word that relates to peace.

Islam says "the word islam was coined from salam(or whatever) meaning peace." 2. It says "peace is my watchword" yet its followers kill, destroy and vandalise to protect one of its supposed prophets.... Abeg who is fooling who?? Clowns!!!

6 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Esdb3: 3:10pm On May 04, 2015
simpleseyi:

"When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. "If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. "However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. read more."When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. "Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you. "Thus you shall do to all the cities that are very far from you, which are not of the cities of these nations nearby.

"You shall not allow a sorceress to live. "Whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death. "He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the LORD alone, shall be utterly destroyed.

Deuteronomy 32.39-42
“See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand. 40 I lift my hand to heaven and solemnly swear: As surely as I live forever. 41 when I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me. 42 I will make my arrows drunk with blood, while my sword devours flesh: the blood of the slain and the captives, the heads of the enemy leaders.”

Fool these were commands to the warriors of israel when every other nation were pagans did you see muslim there? Go to the new testament(a.k.a the 'christian' book) and show me a place where christ asked for muslims to be killed. You won't even research well mtchww.

9 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by iliyande(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2015
simpleseyi:

Deuteronomy 32.39-42

Can you mention christians suicide bomber? Where is shekau, bin Laden? Isis, boko, alqeada, alshabab, moslem brotherhood? Etc. The successors of the great warrior prophet.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by tolexy007(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2015
sexybaby22:
y? is he not a man?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
Things were peaceful, then a re.tar.ded hypocrite woke up to provoke, insult billions of people and call it freedom of speech, and we say we want peace… smh.
In your own words plz tell us what the so called idiot said or did to provoke billions of people? and who ended up dead?

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by manny4life(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2015
Esdb3:

Fool these were commands to the warriors of israel when every other nation were pagans did you see muslim there? Go to the new testament(a.k.a the 'christian' book) and show me a place where christ asked for muslims to be killed. You won't even research well mtchww.

He's trying to justify his violence...

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
u see it depends on d type of person u r. If u do watch football u will understand how i will analyse dis, d same set of defenders dat do make costa angry on d pitch which do lead to him stamping dem with his foot. Are d same ones drogba joke with on d pitch even after stamping,holding him down. Dat is human differences. What u can take i may nt be able to take it n vice versa. No right thinking human being shd play with things some people hold with respect n honour. If u r to pass ur comment on such pass witout insulting dem. I think it is written in ur bible to honour thy parent. Now tell me what makes u think dat u can honour urs n disrespect mine, not to talk of some people's holy prophet.
Bross Answer the question YES or NO. all this long thing no make sense however you twist it, No one has the God given right to end another persons life when his is not at risk.There is nothing to suggest the said attackers where at risk at anyone time.This is a total reaction to Dumbness and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by manny4life(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
simpleseyi:

If you gonna quote it, do it right.

Deuteronomy 20

1 When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

2 And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,

3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;

4 For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

5 And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.

6 And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.

7 And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.

8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.

9 And it shall be, when the officers have made an end of speaking unto the people that they shall make captains of the armies to lead the people.

10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
God/Allah never fight for themselves, it has always been their followers who fight for them.

religion is a scam!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 04, 2015
why didnt they organise an anti-Jesus protest to balance the equation. must everything be violence with these people?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2015
simpleseyi:

Deuteronomy 32.39-42
Great, but did you see anybody in modern days killing anyone who aint Christians?F00lish is he who thinks his/her religion is superior to others, when you travel enough you will realize there are more religions in the world than you can count.all
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2015
teeowl:
why didnt they organise an anti-Jesus protest to balance the equation. must everything be violence with these people?
cos no one will give a damn grin grin
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by jossyj: 4:36pm On May 04, 2015
teeowl:

please tell me are these people human beings or animals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.