Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? (60787 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by kentplaza: 9:35pm On May 04, 2015
Chaiiii, no b d babe fault...
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by pappizeezu: 10:06pm On May 04, 2015
It is love your companion as u love ursef...not love ur companion more than ursef.....I no blme d guy e wan try show en love 4 d gurl....@ Op u do well...love one tin tin
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by delors(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2015
You know whether na the girl take her money buy her drink n even pity the guy buy water gi am? U no see as the guy dey follow say 'Chai, nkechi, thank you o...the water sweet pass anything'.
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by Gguy4real: 10:45pm On May 04, 2015
Op nice one I think all is about love but if we think the other way round the guy is a fool but all the same health is wealth
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by gr8Joe(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2015
Love is all about sacrifice : this is no longer love but mumuism
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Love is all about sacrifice cheesy
You sell fish small sha grin grin
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by Donpizzle(m): 12:58am On May 05, 2015
if it were bottled water its nt bad,buh Pure water, its simply Disgustin
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by tosyne2much(m): 1:08am On May 05, 2015
kennygee:
All it takes is for the guy's mum to catch you.

That's when you'll hear you are the reason he is working and has nothing to show for it.
cheesy
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by tpiadotcom: 1:13am On May 05, 2015
Another photoshoot.

Aka lights camera action.
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by OBB77(m): 1:29am On May 05, 2015
It depends on wat his motives r. If he is doing dat to prove luv, den he is mor dan dumb. But there is a possibility that he is jst trying to be healthy, cos medicaly water is abt d best drink one can hv. So if he decides to tk water wile giving her some junk drink, he might nt b dumb at all. Who knows he might jst b saving his staff of office jst in case it is called to work.
Bt d end point is people shld b real to themselves n partners in d journey of luv, cos no mata hw long one pretends, d true colours wld tend to show sooner dan later. My opinon though!
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by jascon1(m): 5:45am On May 05, 2015
fulfillment22:

I support u but bottled water dey now
bro water na water o. Water never hungry u na make u day think sat the one for bottle na sweet pass. Take a look at the state if the shop. The guy fit don consider am like I day do. U go c shop way dirty go day put bug price for their goods like other big shops way get AC n class. The thing be say in the end the guy don use yoghurt pluck the girl apple
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by obinnati(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:
Poverty is a disease of the poor
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by vega84(m): 7:01am On May 05, 2015
This is nt dumb, every serious guy has done similar tin @ one point or d other. #vegatalks
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by pomsky: 9:19am On May 05, 2015
Twaci:

[size=14pt].......sacrifice must carry returns. Any sacrifice that delivers no returns is nonsense.
No one sacrifices for nothing. Sacrificial love is not aimless or an end, it has a predefined goal.
Or have you seen anyone carrying a sacrifice who did not have a pending issue?
Even the sacrifice of Jesus our Lord had very specific goals and aims.
So when you say love is all about sacrifice, it's incomplete.
Love is all about what the sacrifice will deliver for you.[/size]
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by Segse(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2015
I trust my baby........it's either we both take the same thing or nothing.
Re: Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:38pm On May 05, 2015
Holatunde007:
What's ur opinion?

Love is wicked!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.