Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused (60726 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Kingsley123456(m): 4:29am On Nov 11, 2021
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Kingsley123456(m): 4:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Couldn't concentrate on my exams, I can't stop thinking about her..

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Bola146(f): 4:34am On Nov 11, 2021
I would say they are not meant for you, broken relationship is far better than broken marriage, I don't believe everything is spiritual sad unbelievers are having peaceful homes too, what is meant for you will definitely stay no matter what. Just be prayerful and abstain from sin, you better face your studies, nobody will be responsible for your f9 sad hustle more, at the appointed time you will meet your own woman who will not disappoint you or waste your time. Think about your past, ask God for forgiveness of sins and His mercy. Shalom

343 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by PlayMaker14: 4:38am On Nov 11, 2021
For it to happen 3 times, then, these marital setbacks are not ordinary.

I will advise you to go to a Bible believing church, and draw closer to your Creator, He alone can turn this setback to marital breakthrough.

396 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Boogyman557: 4:38am On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS I DE ROLL MY WEED HERE.. I GO ADVISE U SEY MAKE U START TO DE SMOKE WEED. I DE TELL U. U GO DE REASON WELL AND DOES BANIS NO GO DE SEE U LIKE A JUNZIN GUY. SEE NA UR CHARACTER DE CUS AM. U NEED FIT IN AS A G. U DE TOO EMOTIONAL AND U NO DE TREAT DEM DE WEY DEM WANT. ABOBI HIGH SOMETHING, U GO THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nebes: 4:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Move on. Make money. Don’t tell your future partners about your breakup history so they don’t use the same format.
Above all, find peace with yourself and don’t be too emotionally needy in any relationship.

598 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by benuejosh: 5:08am On Nov 11, 2021
1. Have a thorough check on yourself and personality. If you find any fault about you, then fix it. After you have properly checked yourself and you've seen that you're perfectly okay, then,

2. Pray Pray Pray.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Lalami3232(m): 5:18am On Nov 11, 2021
My brother, all u need to change this ur plenty story is MONEY. They would always give u same story when they meet someone better. I get guy wey dey form SS when he don tire for women. I feel say na same thing na dey happen to u, nothing else. Everybody love comfort, don't be deceived. U no see as Regina Daniels leave her handsome boyfriend for Ned? Did u even care to know the reason she may have given the guy? Maybe she go still don tell am say "Her pastorssssss warn her not to marry a cute guy, else she fit dye" grin
My guy, no worry, all these are stories wey u go remember and laugh at later when money don show. E go dey pain u now because you may be broke. Na Davido dey pray make babes leave he life, not the other way around.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ************"

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Interesting
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Maybe you should change the type of girls you are dating..

All these my Pastor say girls no be am..

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by InfernoNig: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Maybe spirit wife is at play here. Go for deliverance.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nicepoker(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2021
They are all liabilities.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by hope4nigeria(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Maybe you should change the type of girls you dating..

exactly. If a girl tell me my pastor! My hand nor dey again

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by hope4nigeria(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Maybe you should change the type of girls you dating..

exactly. If a girl tell me my pastor! My hand nor dey again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by b3llo(m): 5:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Confused people... Work on your finances.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Peaceadebu: 6:00am On Nov 11, 2021
Maybe you are my husband then bkos I have been praying for my spouse anywhere he is not to have a peaceful relationship until he finds me. Better come proposed bkos I am tire of waiting ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015, I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together...she came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back, to cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally live with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dare to...what going on with me...I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2021
You have a spirit wife and any lady that dares marriage with you is in for a big risk.Go for deliverance.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

what going on with me...I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

It's a mistake you're making, you have told everyone of them about what caused the breakup of the previous ones. Pray to cancel marital delay and quit telling girls about your past relationships. Bannies hate the truth; they detest weak men too. How on Earth will you be confused because a ladies are leaving? Move on too, unto another one till everything squares up

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Freestainworld(m): 6:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Soldier go, soldier come, until the permanent soldier finally stays, don't take it personal, allow them to go in good fate, the right person will definitely come.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Jeon(f): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2021
gringringringrin

Something is wrong somewhere.
Just pray

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by idahme(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2021
hope4nigeria:
exactly. If a girl tell me my pastor! My hand nor dey again
AGREED

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by idahme(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2021
OP nothing is definitely wrong with you I must say, on the flip side you are very lucky to lose all these ladies. Any lady who does not have a mind of her own to decipher who she really wants to be with without a third party telling them stories purported to be professed by so-called prophets is not worthy to be your future wife, the sooner the breakup the better for you. The last time I check most of these prophets who are quick to dish out these words to women don't represent what God represents fear not.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by KosiGee(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

What exams? Are you still in school? Btw what kind of apartment/accommodation do you live in?

One of your girls had to advise you to get a 2 bedroom apartment and she even gave you money to buy sofas for the living room! Nice girl she is but your problem is money.

Focus, work hard and make money…even the female pastors would be fighting to marry you. Your potential mother in laws who dream like Joseph would be forcing their daughters to marry you. They’d come to your house and refuse to go back home.

Make money mister.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Shagbatshagba: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2021
For me what I think is u need prayers to avert death or jinx attached to you
Serious deliverance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Zaheertyler(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015, I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together...she came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back, to cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally live with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dare to...what going on with me...I'm confused, this one is affecting me.
Nothing is wrong with you
Even Gods knows you deserve better than a lady that can’t make a decision on her own
Imagine if una marry
Na 3 una for be for the marriage
You her and daddy in the lord
Go for a higher class lady or better still keep upgrading your life
Love will come someday

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Tokskob2008: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerian pastors don't ever see any good thing to say about the future, na so so bad prophecy full their mouth and they never seem to have the solution to the problem they claim exist in the first place.

Op what/who will favour you will come your when the time it's right.

If e go better e go better, no need to dey force weytin no be or you eventually end up with living that rubbish prophecy those pastors predicted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by ednut1(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Pastor format was the easy way out for them

17 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by debbydams(f): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
u don't v any problem op, those people are not your better half.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Anfield247(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2021
debbydams:
u don't v any problem op, those people are not your better half.
Debbydams, my nairaland crush, how we go take enjoy this chrismas?
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by aktolly54(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
where are you parent?

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,why you dey bother yourself over such things....Leave then jorh undecided. By the time wey meno-stop go don dey play galala for their lives, nobody go tell them.......Like I do tell my guys,that any Woman wey too dey go church and listen to my pastor said this,my pastor said that,I no go fit date her let alone to marry her undecided

Because it's either the pastoydey codedly dey lash her,and he don't want any competition,or she's definitely not meant to be in your life undecided

Op,you suppose to dey throw stunts.. Because who knows,you might've dodged a generational bullets undecided

9 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Optimistguy1969: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2021
MFM dey call you since 2012....you no heed.
Go now, it's not late.....na cobweb cover your face like this so o

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.